"Ron Paul isn't rac-"

>"Ron Paul isn't rac-"

racism is not bad

t. racial expert

He's racially aware as any well educated gentleman.

He has never killed a nigger

>faggot thinks he's getting under our skin by shitting on Ron Paul
m8 we don't care about him anymore. Sup Forums is now the 24/7 Trump idolizing board.

>Ron Paul goes to a conference hall where there is a rebel flag already hanging up and talks about secession.
How is that even racist?

Wtf i love him even more now

Based Paul

Your 'That's Racist!' tactic that has served you so well over the past few decades is losing its effect in recent years in case you haven't noticed.

pre-2016 Sup Forums was so comfy in their Paul adoration, even randy wasn't getting shat on nearly as much. I miss that Sup Forums, it's gone even more nationalistic instead of libertarian.

Day of the Rope?

It hasn't even started yet.

Two big cancers have plagued us. The 'fuck actual racists' civic nationalist types that come from plebbit. And the white nationalists that come from who knows where (I'm not sure I really buy into the stormfront boogeyman)

Not to say people with those beliefs weren't already here. But they were well in tune with Sup Forums culture. The influx of plebbitors and new White nationalists really did a number on this board, because there were so many new people at once and a lot of them didn't really try that hard to assimilate.
Also lots of faggots from Sup Forums and Sup Forums came pouring in.
I was hoping things would get better after the election but overall I say things have only gotten worse.

Sup Forums is dead

Sup Forums had a diverse range of viewpoints back then. but what was different was that nobody was as try hard and super serious and didn't treat this board like it was the center of a movement. Now you have people unironically worried about what outsiders will think of troubling posts and want people to put on a better face for the public. Fuck that.
Also the humor has changed a lot. Now we have a lot of Sup Forums tier and Sup Forums tier and reddit tier humor.
I wish I could find a site like older Sup Forums

Zimmerman era Sup Forums was best Sup Forums

"White nationalists" are here to stay faggots. Have a Sieg fucking Heil down your throat

>semi-criminal

Does he mean half breeds? Based Paul dropping memes.

CAN'T

FLIM

Ok. I don't mind if you stay. Plenty of white nationalists were on Sup Forums from the get go. That post was describing how a lot of new white nationalists came in and didn't bother to assimilate. Said the same thing about the large influx of civic nationalists from plebbit.
And accept that Sup Forums isn't some underground movement. No moralfags should be tolerated here. mootles rightfully b& crap like Chanology and gamergate for a reason

Agreed. But I'll say that I don't mind the white nationalists because whites are genuinely being bred out of existence. The plebbitors and Sup Forumstards definitely need to go though.

wtf i love ron paul now

CORNER

>wtf i love/hate X now
Where did this dumb shit start, v or reddit?

THE

ZIM

ZAM

DORNER

>t.yrone

here from shills shitposting "wtf I hate Trump now"

Ron "One Man Klan" Paul

>and a lot of them didn't really try that hard to assimilate.
The irony considering what we talk about all the time.
Sup Forums isnt dead. It's more active than ever. It is also now a hotbed of ideas and increasing bait.

pic related can fuck off though.

>not voting for the civil rights act is an example of racism

Ron "Puttin' a shank into the bank" Paul

Ron Paul confirmed /ourguy/

If I was going to make an argument for where the "white Nationalists" came from, I would argue that they are the same people who supported Ron Paul and are now radicalized former right leaning libertarians.
It makes sense to me especially considering the state of the libertarian party today

>The irony considering what we talk about all the time.

Kek

Libertarian-ism isn't feasible in modern society at the moment.

>freedom of association
>forced to associate with blacks, gays and possibly trannies
Such bullshit, based Ron has the right idea

Why not?

Not that it bothers me if he said these things, but do you have sources for all of them? And what is the context for them?