Are dems fucked in 2018?

Are dems fucked in 2018?

Yeah, muds are too lazy to vote without the call to arms by king negro.

That and trump is already targeting voter fraud.

Yes they are totally fucked. 2018-2020 is going to be truly amazing.

Bigly.

Niggers and spics don't vote in anything but presidential elections.

They need to keep telling whites to shut up.

HAIL TRUMPENFUHRER

Nah there gonna win a ton of seats back from the backlash of Trump's disastrous first 2 years in the white house

>increasingly nervous man

>Are dems fucked in 2018?
No, they're fucked for eternity.

WRONG

Check the picture, Republicans have only 8 seats that are up for reelection, dems have 23.

But....

23 Dem seats are up for reelection and only 8 Republican ones are.

Yeah, fulfilling all of his campaign promises in the first six days will really turn off all of those rust belt folks who voted for him based on said promises.

Like, 7 of the 8 republican seats are in deep red states. Dems are going to get hammered in 2018.

Absolutely. 2018 will not go well for them; odds are they may lose ground even more in 2018.

And as much as they think otherwise, I'm almost certain at this point Trump will be reelected in 2020. They've got a very hard row to hoe ahead of them.

They're super-fucked, Obama got them the turnout for those seats and he's not coming back.

They simply cannot defend that many seats, especially in swing states and red-leaning states that they picked off because of the backlash against Bush and the GOP running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

>tfw some of the dem seats up for reelection are in swing states trump won and almost all the gop seats are in trump states.

it's over for them...isn't it?

*Nervousness increases ten fold*

>I'm almost certain at this point Trump will be reelected in 2020
B-b-but Hilary just said that shes going to run against him again. Drumph BTFO, r-r-r-ight guys?

>tfw she loses for a 3rd time

S-s-s-ay it with me Sup Forums, Madame President. Drumph BTFO, for real this time. She just needed a little more time. She'll be back and have her guns blazing, Drumph won't be able to fend off this she-devil again.

If we see actual job growth.
All signs are pointing to yes.

MAGA

>2 years of winning vs. 2 years of lies and violence
I'm sure the Dems will get good turnout and win some seats.

Well now, i did not expect that gif to actually get to the good part.