I redpilled my moderate feminist/leftist gf the last couple of weeks about lying media, islam and the "evil rightwing"...

I redpilled my moderate feminist/leftist gf the last couple of weeks about lying media, islam and the "evil rightwing".. ama

Chancellor Schulz

Did it work?

Yes. Worked perfectly. She hates the left now as much as the right, but we're on a good way. also Islam is cancer (her actual words)

Well done germanbro. keep red pilling her

Sure will do

>right wing girls

That's disgusting, you pretty much have a boyfriend now.

Well done ahmed

How? I thought I could the same for my gf of a few months (who likes me a LOT, partially just cause of the dicking i give her though). But she's too far gone I think. Feminist, leader of Student Secular Alliance and Gay Straight Alliance (she's a senior in high school). Probably going to Princeton for art. Mentioned she might want to minor in gender and sexuality studies.

Our first chats were about philosophy and history, and she's in almost all AP's, with straight A's. I thought she would be smart, and she is sort of, in the menial work sense. But she's programmed to be totally closed minded. Even when me and her younger brother who's decently redpilled and a trump supporter (as are her parents) chat about political stuff she can't handle it. I tried talking to her reasonably early on but she goes into a mental breakdown when it threatens her conditioning.

I probably would've left by now if it weren't for the quick and easy access to sex. How did you do it Hans? I suspect my girl is too far gone, but for the future.

Not yet buddy. But the time will come.

>Because left wing women are so much hotter!!!!

kek

>implying conservative girls, besides overweight macdonalds consuming trailer trash (who really are a vast minority), aren't usually way hotter and womanly

Nah, nothing like too far.
Just try and tell her she's right in man ways and that you're with her on some things. After some time she will believe it and then you can Start to feed her some truths, because it's you who says it and it's you who she trusts. She has to think that you got the same opinion, then after some time, after you start to slowly turn your facts and the truth on her, she starts to get pissed about the things you start to rant over.
The most important thing is to convince her that everything she will say to anyone about the mad leftists, she will be treated as a Nazi (it's pretry easy in germany). Soon she will be all yours and swallow everything you give to her (pun intended)

I suppose. I just remember that when I brought up Jordan Peterson, and mentioned that misgendering someone in Canada is considered a hate crime, she said good it should be

I suppose it was too soon. I'll have to work more slowly

However the daughter of my mothers friend (who's my age) I found out is a conservative trump supporter. They live next to our beach house on the Jersey shore. My mom showed me a Facebook post she made ranting about how leftist her college is, and how half an hour was spend on the first day of her media comms class shitting on trump, and when she spoke up saying she likes a lot of his policies, she was mocked and jeered nearly to tears. Her mom and my mom are quite close. so I have that possibility. she's also quite attractive, as most conservative girls are

Sounds like a stupid memey bitch to phrase it that way desu, but good on you better than nothing

How cute is she? How big are her tits?
Does she feed you,fuck you,and leave you the fuck alone?

Referring to things as being a cancer is far older than its overuse on the internet.

Well in some ways she could be lost along the way. Working for a year now on my girl (her mother does so also, she works with refugees and hates them) and finally I get something out of it. This feeling is just awesome. Maybe you should consider getting a new girl or maybe you could give it a try, take time, but sometimes the effort is worth it

9/10 cute
No big tits (I'm more of an ass guy)
Fucks awesome (8/10)
Pays much of my shit, cause she loves me
Lives 150 km away, we see each other every weekend (not right now until mid of febuary bc exams)

Srs Dutch profanity makes heavy use of cancer and other diseases. While I don't know if that spread to the Anglosphere or if it developed independently, it certainly predates the internet memesosphere.

this sounds like one desperate woman. Does she have mental issues?

Well liberalism is a mental disorder, so you can count that. Not that my gf isn't likely way worse

Nope, just wife material, That's all. She has pretty high standards and I'm also working hard to hold those standards, but after some time it's just worth it.

why did you get with a feminist/leftist?

Fucking leafs, every time

Didn't know it when we first met, she was pretty awesome then and still is now, this feminist thing is just something I'm driving out of her and it's gonna be fun!

how old are you?
why would you get with someone you don't know?

23 I know her for almost 3 years now, we're dating for a year, she was 9 months in romania (after she returned we started to date), also I didn't know she wss a feminist from the Start cause she didn't make an uproar about it.

>why would you get with someone you don't know?

Virgin: the post

you knew her for 2 years prior to dating and didn't know what her interests were
righto mate

How'd you do it GermanBro??

I'd imagine that the second you'd mention anything opposing left-wing ideas, they would turn their ears off on you.
What's the process like? How do you not get shut down?

Please answer, i wish to know

Dude, there is more to talk about than politics..
Same friends, same taste in music, languages, heavy drinking, travelling, all that shit.

Hillary is big with the treant crowd.

Wasn't that easy at first.
Sure you can't tell her from the Start that you oppose the leftfascist system. But if you start to get "interested" in feminist bullshit and start to tell her how absolutely disgusting Islam is (towards women) she'll soon believe everything you say, as long as you can tell her that it's opressing women. And if you then cancel that thought out (feminism is opression to women for letting them take on the victim role) you'll soon have your mindless woman, following and believing everything you say.
Done.

Risky, but Danke anyway

Always there to lend a hand me brother