Be honest. What would she have realistically gotten done by this point?

Be honest. What would she have realistically gotten done by this point?

DELETE THIS

Hospitalized on a breathing tube and a constitutional crisis as we play out a Terry Schaivo scenario in Congress. Republicans advocate the pro-life stance while Democrats, ironically, advocate to pull the plug on their own leader

nothing she is a woman, women are children, i hope trump don't let them vote

a lot

muslim invasion

She'd have gotten through the massive hangover to the point of having enough energy to give plenty of phone interviews.

She's helped me rediscover the joy of smug laughter.

At least half of her cabinet would be women and the rest would be people of color. Otherwise, she would have ordered the media to not report anything she does, so we would learn years later that she was doing back room deals with Wall Street, big oil, big pharma, military industrial complex, etc.

she'd be too busy patting herself on the back

4 year long women's march

Liberals would still be posting Facebook gloat feel good memes about the Women's March and rubbing it in Trump's face that America has chosen against racism, xenophobia and the wealthy elite blah blah blah.

Hillary herself would have done nothing by now except a vague speech or two and maybe disvowing the pipeline (that was placed by obama and promoted by her originally) for insta-cheer points.

#overthehill

She would have arranged gay dance parties in front of every Republican's house. Then bombed Syria & shipped arms to Nazis in Ukraine.

Grift on an epic scale. She was already bought and paid for. Fucking 1 Billion for a

You might get some cheap talk, but insurance companies, banks, tech companies, name it, they'd be getting your tax dollars as a kickback.

So her losing is extra sweet.

She would still be engaged in damage control and warding off the counter-coup elements. Policywise? Fucking nothing.

She would've sucked Obama dry by now.

Drinks on the tax payer on a victory vacation funder by the taxpayer.

>be honest
Wow I like how namecalling is literally the only tactic you know. It seems to me that Obama got plenty done fighting Congress, his own subordinates, and the people.

Absolutely nothing
She'd just be dancing around still celebrating muh first woman president.

Not a damn thing would have changed, she would have met with no one.
She wouldn't sign anything significant.

She offered absolutely no change when she ran.

Seriously, she had no fucking plan!
I can't think of a single fucking thing she wanted to make happen or change.

She'd just continue what we've been doing.
Longer evaluation of ISIS
More investigations of Russia.
Trying to improve Obamacare
More housing refugees
And more climate change bullshit

MAYBE tougher gun laws.

No plan to crackdown on illegal immigration
No plan to stop drugs
No plan to stop terrorism
No plan to pay off debt
No plans for more jobs
Fucking nothing

It would have just been another decade of "Hurr stay the course, we're on the right side of history!"

war with Russia

You dummy.

She would have sign an executive order for fairness and equality and ended racism.