Trump BTFO for eternity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5CsDlYqxfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, looks like I'm a Cruzmissile now.

Now entering stage 2.

wtf i hate borders now

People should have already learned to not get in Trumps way. It will be their own fault when kek takes care of them

by paying he meant cutting the financial aid the US sends Mexico. Mexico has no say over that

The guy doesn't have any fucking power anymore, he's not relevant,
any tweets made by him are on the same level as any other nobody civilian

Aquafresh, you're alright.

you can pay for it in more ways than one Mexico

>implying mexico has a choice in how their goods coming into or our money coming out of our country is taxed

oh mexico is going to pay for the fucking wall... in blood.

let it go let it go let it go

DRUMPF AND AMERICA JUST GOT BTFO

#EMBARRASSING

Trump is so ruthless, he's threaten to tax or block remittances to Mexico.

>they think they have a choice
Did they forget what happens when america decides someone needs freedom?

Just withdraw all federal funds sent to Mexico.

Fox is not president of Mexico anymore and he was a shitty president when he was in.

Hes an idiot with zero power. Even mexico's actual president knows hes going to have to kiss trump's ass at some point. He'll either pay for the wall from us diverting funds, or taxing wells fargo transactions or refusing working with them. They'll 'pay' for it whether they want to or not. They can't literally write us a check because it'd bounce. Mexico has ZERO room to negotiate. This is easy for a businessman like trump. Its like walmart driving a mom and pop out of business. We don't have a politician or community organizer in charge. we have a man who wants to win and get shit done. the rest of the world needs to look at how we're handling mexico as an example and learn to play along. quick.

wow. if only this guy was as passionate about educating mexican children or dismantling drug cartels. He had the chance as president and blew it. Sad.

it doesnt bother him one bit that half of mexico has been forced to exodus to another country bc Mexico's elite are so racist and corrupt

western union* transactions, not wells fargo obviously. i just got off the phone with wells fargo so they're still on my mind

#So embarassed

Would anyone have believed just a couple of years ago that we'd see leaders of state flinging shit at each other and swearing on Twitter?

Is Dahnald real?? Is all this a dream??

Its not a dream. Wait until Trump releases the black budget free energy tech to btfo the left, and the anti gravity tech the USA will be selling to Elon Musk. He sure fell in love with Trump the passed few days.

Oh they'll pay alright.

What happens when Trump cuts Mexico off completely with Aid?

Ohhh senor Trump please help us. No!. You will pay for that wall! They will go away and think about. They will call up Trump. Mr. President, we've decided to pay for the wall

>Not Mexico's president

Why is this faggot speaking as if he still runs Mexico?
I actually wouldn't be surprised if he did, the country is corrupt as fuck.

>Vicente Fox
A literal nobody now.
No government position.
No high economic position.
Sad. Completely irrelevant.

They'll pay, or no more foreign aid sheckels ;^)

He's whiter than you, Trump and 60% of USA population

>this Mexican intellectual forgets that Cuckdeau just abandoned Mexico over the renegotiation of NAFTA

Oh Vincente, it's almost like you want Mexico to remain a third world shithole

kek, paco brought the bantz

>says fucking
>Liberals cheer and think he's the second coming of christ
>Trump says dumb
>Liberals all shit their pants while acting as if Bruce Willis failed to split the asteroid

I'm so tired of the double standard.

Trump helped Mexico by removing TPP. That shit only benefits USA and ((("""Mexican"""))) Oligarchs.

Elon Musk is now on the Trump Train?

Sauce plz, all google is showing me is him wanting to tunnel under LA

I thought this was "anger", no?

should have fixed his shitty country before usa was forced to put a wall between them

That's the thing with relying on a global superpower for your survival. If they say jump, you jump.

Nobody gives a shit about what Fox has to say, not even Mexicans.

>implying Mexico has a choice
USA is their most important trade partner. Import taxes will pay for the wall in the long run. These are just political games they play to appease retarded people (remember: half of the population is below IQ 100) who have no clue about politics and no attention span to actually seek out information. They'll say "FUCK YEAH DIS GUY WE AIN'T PAYING" (in spanish) and that's it.

It's really embarassing that American lefties think this means anything.

He released it yesterday, there is a media blackout on it, they're trying to sabotage his presidency do a quick google search for free energy black budget news and you'll come across some real credible websites

Nice president you got here Mexico
Very classy

>"Unauthorized immigrants aren’t spared by the order: It would prevent families from getting the child tax credit if the parents are unauthorized (even if the children are US citizens), and it would prevent an unauthorized immigrant from being eligible for Social Security during the time he was unauthorized (even if he was paying into the system, as many do, using a fake Social Security number). But for the most part, this order doesn’t crack down on unauthorized immigrants to protect legal immigrants; it cracks down on immigrants, and their US citizen children, for the sake of the native-born."

Kek, yes you will.

he's not the the president

They already have

He's not the president (anymore)

Way to comment on things you dont know shit about.

This

If they don't pay for the wall, we'll force them to after they are annexed.

Hes a bigger attention whore than the bitch who fpwp every one of Trumps tweets

>we

What is Canada gonna do?

Who's the bitch in question? And what is fpwp

>#FuckingWall
This sounds like rule 34 bait.

He's the bitter ex president Jean Michel, not the current one

youtube.com/watch?v=h5CsDlYqxfA

First post worst post. I dont remember her name but she always says shit like "oh honey, you should pay more attention" or "oh sweetie I know its hard dealing with the world hating you"

God, I want her dead.

I'd do it with my own two hands if I could.

Is it that one bitch with her hands on her forehead in an orange tube top?

Also pic related

Destroyed with class and wit

He said that Trump's Sec of State pick is good and liberals lost it and he spent all day yesterday or the day before arguing on Twitter about it.

A while ago he said that people may see some surprising things when it comes to renewable energy out of Trump's presidency. People got mad about that too.

>Sup Forums getting triggered by a normie liberal woman

Proofs? i googled what you said and I saw no news related to Trump.

>Jean Michel

kek, nice one

>build a fence around my house
>tell neighbor he has to pay for it
Trump fags are dumb
lol

B. T. F. OOOOOOOOOO.

Quesadilla is so butthurt, it's hilarious every time this type of thing comes up

Oh no looks like we accidently shut off all of your foreign aid :(

Now Dahnald the Galacticgates

wtf is that beard

Early stage 3.

lmfao retard

heh, even though I fucking despise this little shitstain and everything he stands for, I have to admit that is kinda clever

A chin beard sans chin

A fucking Quesadilla

praise

No lie, that's a really clever sign

>#FuckingWall

Sounds kinky as fuck.

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

It's okay I sent him a tweet to set him straight.

I dont get it. How is it clever?

BTFO Trumptards

You need to be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums.

these are going to be the funniest 4 years of my life by far

Check id

small mistake there: 8 years*

Still in my top three favorite memes to come out of this election.

The Mexican Peso is crashing yet think they aren't paying for the wall.

Squirt some punk-tears, Mexican Intellectuals!

>using the f-word in a tweet as a politician

Do Mexicans have any class?

Apparently not

Time to nuke Mexico City

1. You're quoting tweets from an EX president. Are you saying Fox still runs the show and Pena is just a face to pretend there is "democracy" down there hmm??

2. They are already paying for the wall with us withholding 400+ million in foreign aid they are used to getting. It explains them having to get rid of the gasoline subsidy --- their people looted/rioted over it. You know the gas subsidy is just the beginning of the cuts they will have to make to cover 400+ million they were expecting to get from us in foreign aid. It will only get worst for Mexico.

3. Trump has already outlined possible remittance tax and tariffs if Mexico decides not to pay for it. Mexicans will be taxed if they send money back to their country and their goods will be taxed if they want to sell to the US. Companies with factories in Mexico will be butt fucking pissed when we no longer buy products made in Mexico because they will be way more expensive than products made from other countries or the US. Essentially all their factories and goods will be fucked unless they can find dozens of huge trading partners. I'm sure they will find some but they will be severely hurt.

I fucking love this twitter saga.

That actually doesn't look impossible to do. Plus those rivers are natural barriers.

Eighty-Eight with a Triple-Nickle Witnessed!
Shadilay

>In a fast single move, Trump has helped the mexican people more than Fox and EPN

came here to post this

1. taxes
2. tariffs
3. fees to park large shipments
4. fees on temp stay visas/foreign diplomat visits
5. ban on all money transfers from US to mexico without government ID
6. withhold their lunch money (aka "foreign aid")

this bitchy whiner just doesn't get it. mexico WILL pay for the entire cost of The Great Wall c.2017.

they quite literally do not have a choice. mexico needs america. america does NOT need mexico.

they
have
no
choice
period

Oh they'll pay, one way or another, they will pay.

I'm 28.

Still dont get it.