Knowledge Bomb. The Framing of Hitler

Here is how they did it(Working with different groups to do a goal):

The SS with the help of others(Occult death cults & Experimental/medical groups) struck a deal with the Arabs(who would know better about killing lots of Jews?) to do the Holocaust. Now there was also some double/triple crossing going on if you consider things like Operation Paperclip & various globalist interests wanting to do stuff with Europe & Nazi tech post WW2.

Actual death camps were very rare(Many Jews did died in the Holocaust, but not the famous "6 Million" amount) & Labor/POW camps were much more common. So when Hitler was told that people were being sent to camps he assumed they were talking about the Labor/POW camps.

Here is why they did it(Long term planning & Social Engineering):

1) To demonize any populist/nationalist leaders/candidates in the West & there supporters.("Literally Hitler" & "They are all Nazi's")

2) To punish/demonize white countries & white populations for caring about themselves.(This also creates Self Hating, that then can be molded into aspects of The Left that are used to internally bring down those countries & populations.)

3) To make Jews a scapegoat that blame can be put on & be focused on.(This also gets Jews to have victim complex's & make them more willing to work against/turn on the West(especially in Europe) due to there communities being brainwashed about the Holocaust.))

4) To(once again) punish Germany for War & also setting things in motion to form/create the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149058/Firefighters-called-explosion-block-flats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ndoHcFhFOB4
youtube.com/watch?v=G_-PRj3HCpc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38714047
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5p25d8/wtf_turner_construction_is_among_the_contractors/
youtube.com/watch?v=pNJzDb3ILeM
snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Where have you been? I've been like a twitching junkie waiting for my fix.

how can we have a real holocaust?

For how many years have they recognized the greatness of America as an existential threat to the enslavement of mankind?

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) What "NWO" & "Illuminati" actually mean.

2) How to deal with The Left

3) Mayors with Terror connections.

Watching & Talking.

He needs time to read message boards and watch videos so he can formulate his new "insider" information

how's your research on spirituality
this is not a school project, it's life changing, i'm serious and DO IT

I wouldn't advise it.

>3) To make Jews a scapegoat that blame can be put on & be focused on.

So far I've only seen this sort of thing happening on Sup Forums. Do you think anti-semitism is going to be a very popular thing in the future?

Wrong.

I rarely come on here actually.

Who else besides the people involved with Paperclip were hoping to double cross Germany?

>checked
Glad to see you're still with us, Anon5.
bump

>I rarely come on here actually.
>Searching for posts with the subject ‘knowledge bomb’ and with the username ‘anonymous5’ and with the tripcode ‘!!9O2tecpDHQ6’. 66 results found.

Just now figuring this out you must be new here.

Define "They".

Because some would not exist or be successful without America.

Still coming along.

redpill me on abortion, m8

As long as Israel was a concept. So a long time. Controlling a government represented by the people is a task they are not used to.

I wanna live to see the day when the rothschilds are hung from the highest building their banking system destroyed

Considering the Islamic influence and population rise in The West & how many people have been brainwashed to hate Israel & Jews.

Appreciate it.

Actually I revealed some pretty big things with this thread.

A5 pls give us the dirt on Eric Garcetti. That prick was in the news last week talking about how he wants to defend "dreamers"

thank you.
I wish you luck once again.
Choose your topics carefully and with an open heart, whoever you may be.
This applies to every seeker.

Dehumanization, Desensitization, Eugenics/Population Control

Also way to get blood/fetus for Satanic rituals & young blood to make people look younger.

Nice to see you again A5

Were the groups within the SS/death cults the same groups that are in the current power struggle? Are they the group Soros splintered from?

Very interesting KB I'll follow and look further

I definately think people are waking up to the truth I'm doing my part and red pilling my friends on facebook about the jews.

Was Hitler /ourguy/?

Elon musk has been getting close to trump lately. Also read he might had some connection with soros funded/affiliated groups. Is he a good globalist or bad globalist? Who is he aligned with?

The "Dreamer" program might be connected to human trafficking on some level.

>1) To demonize any populist/nationalist leaders/candidates in the West & there supporters.("Literally Hitler" & "They are all Nazi's")
>2) To punish/demonize white countries & white populations for caring about themselves.(This also creates Self Hating, that then can be molded into aspects of The Left that are used to internally bring down those countries & populations.)

Why did you plagiarize HLI?

What do you make of this 'cannabis factory' explosion in England?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149058/Firefighters-called-explosion-block-flats.html

Rather a big turn out by the emergency services no?

1) No, but they have left there influence.

2) Soros actually was so good at rounding up Jews, he joined the SS and got promoted in it.

What does the SS get out of fucking over the Nazis? Wouldn't that be against their interest, or had they been infiltrated?

That's very interesting. We move on Hollywood tomorrow A5, you were literally right about everything and the fruit was hanging lower than it was in DC. It's horrifying.

1) Can you perhaps name/hint at some groups who vied for control of the SS

2) Has Elon Musk decided to be mature and work with Trump now? Saw him talking about Rex?

3) How long do you estimate till a leftie protestor blows themselves up in the US?

Dropping some red pills

youtube.com/watch?v=ndoHcFhFOB4
youtube.com/watch?v=G_-PRj3HCpc

What do you think of the defunct trident missile test?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38714047

Also in what aspect might the dreamer program be connected. Via the Puro Sur trafficking gangs? Or the celeb angle?

I can do that for you chump.

Allow me to explain that in progress there have to be shortcomings to be made in order to address and overcome issues. Abortion neglects direct consequences. I'm talking of birth defects, from race mixing as well as population count.

Many humans that could have been born have not been born. This is fact. When abortion was introduced this was thousands of times worse than any time in history.

Abortion was just a simple cherry on top of "sexual freedom" Jews used to employ first in Berlin circa 1930 an again in the modern day US. It allows for no ill consequence of women decision making, limits male freedom in not having a say, and overall is a detriment to the society at large.

If it continues it means problems that never existed are solutions we never overcame. Abortion is by all means a tool of actual evil.

Orphans that could have been born would have caused problems and solutions, the std count would be too high in newborns and thus problems would need solutions.

If there is a huge push for solving STD problems, Jewish Pharma would have to oblige. They fear pushing the envelope too hard and in the open. They make it appear to be a good thing while keeping the knowledge to themselves.

Like a parent to a child explaining not to do something.

"Cannabis Factory?"

Well, thats one of the newer narratives I've heard besides that "WW2 bombs" found in London recently.

1) Consider what I said in the OP & how history would have looked at him differently if the Holocaust didn't happen.

2) He wants to see a brighter future.

You need to read the "Jewish Conspiracy" thread:

Very bizarre.

That accusation is hilarious.

1) So was WW2 started to create Israel?

2) Redpill us on (((Churchill)))

3) Why was Patton killed?

4) Redpill is on (((Eisenhower)))

They've used it in the US too. There was one in NY where a firefighter was killed. First claimed it was cannabis, then a meth lab. Obvious.

What's up with the company who obviously helped prep for 9/11 doing renovations to the capital building?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5p25d8/wtf_turner_construction_is_among_the_contractors/

>Mayors with Terror connections.
Hey A5, this might be getting head of what you want to talk about, but I've been looking into the other forms of the web of elite control and terror (Hollywood and child trafficking with child talent managers and scouts, organs, drugs, guns, oil, labor, all related).
I think you've mentioned George Webb before, but what was your opinion on his research?
youtube.com/watch?v=pNJzDb3ILeM

What kind of tech?

As someone with his whole family having been in the SS and one an Ethnologist for the Ahnenerbe i can say that we were very close with the Arabs and financed certain groups from 1935 on.

A friend of my granduncle who was an Archeologist with the Ahnenerbe stayed in Syria after the war.

>pic related: my inherited Ahnenerbe book on Death and Immortality

Good globalist or bad globalist?

Is climate change a psyop?

Is the current military breakdown they're doing in the UK related in the long term to how Britain has been neutered and make weaker over time since WWII? Almost like globalists wanted to replace them with the US on purpose.

Abortion is abortion before the soul incarnates, that is corresponding to the formation of the pineal gland aka 7th week of pregnancy.
After that it's murder.

I explained it abit in the OP. Look at who they aligned with/guarded & work with.

0) Told you guys to start looking into it earlier.

1) The SS themselves were up to things that Hitler didn't know about. Consider how many different groups were involved with the Nazi's.

2) Yes & Yes

3) Soon.

Look at who supports them. Not just financially/logistically, but also PR wise.

So the SS, among other groups, struck a deal with whoever Prescott Bush/the CIA were working with/for? I'd imagine some globalist group in the oil industry?

The PR angle of support for the sanctuary cities is more overt, will look into it. Is it safe to say anyone who gives money to Garcetti knows what he is doing and supports him to get something from it?

Still surprised you keep coming back, something must be motivating you to do this and it's not "to get the information out"
I think it's out of a desire to get digits.

1) Look at what he does.

2) Yes. De-industrialization & Eugenics.

If you want to eventually get a EU Army, you are going to have to weaken European countries military's so they can't really defend themselves without help.

With that being said, if you look at the US military & NATO, they are just people filling the gap that the EU Army will eventually fill,, but now be focused on internal matters.

1) Exactly.

2) Could be looked into.

Webb is a honeypot in a way.

Medical test results, military, etc.

Interesting.

I think if people looking SS connections to Arabs & the middle east, they will find some fascinating things.

Patton was (((eisenhower)))'s superior then (((Eisenhower))) was promoted many times and became his superior. Patton was then killed for being too redpilled about WW2.

Who was responsible for starting WW2 and for what reason?

Any happenings in Chicago coming?

1) There was even double/triple crossing going on between different groups for various reasons.

2) Saw what's coming up future topics?

Any Mayor in the US that supports Sanctuary Cities has terror connections in some way & any Mayor in Europe that supports refugees has terror connections in some way.

I think that should help you with your question.

But it's true. He stated that the Nazis were propped up by the British government in order to discredit nationalism in the 20th century. Which is why the Nazis were able to assert themselves without resistance for a decade.

Webb makes me nervous of Peter Thiel/Rubicon. I was already very distrustful of the government, and I don't want to doubt Trump because he's really delivering for us already. But I hope he and his backers will not abuse their power too much. They need to uncover the big web, not continue to use it. The more I learn about Palantir, the more I distrust it.
Also I hope we get the 650,000 emails soon....
Anyway, thanks for the threads, unfortunately have to go but will read whole thing later.

Musk does electric cars and space, but he also promotes (((climate change))). So hard to tell if he's (((them))) or just advancing his business interests. Plz answer good or bad?

Also, that rocket carrying cuckerbergs satellite that exploded on the launchpad. Sabotage?

Got any other documents you could post user?

1) Ah, understood. So basically empires in the last 100 years have been more or less used by globalists for control of various things. And now that the US/NATO aren't easy to control like they were, they'll be replaced.

Think it's worth looking into the medical tests aspect? I know that part is related to the pizza stuff/pharma.

Sweden was according to mainstream history neutral in the WW's, except allowing Germans to use our railways in ww2.

1)We were into eugenics too, did we have more of a connection to the nazis than claimed?
2)if yes, is that why Sweden has been hit so hard with multi culti propaganda and "our leaders" allowed so many invaders?

What's with the lack of shills this evening?

How many shootings are something more then just shootings between gangs/cartels?

That same question should be asked about Mexico's Cartel violence.

1) Interesting. You think looking into the SS-Arab connections is a good place to start looking at that stuff generally?

2) Yea I did, suppose I should have answered it myself. The desire to simply be fed information is well engrained, my apologies. Looking forward to that thread though as if we don't start retaking those DNC strongholds our victories this year will be overturned down the road.

This is a lot of reading but if you jump back to what the rulers of the world would be reading as younger men, Late Victorian dissident political discussions, there's all this talk about how to even imagine a world without nationalism, and how evolving past the nation was the Next Step. Of course the Victorian era Empire was publicly insanely nationalistic and thrived in a Europe of proud flag-wavers.
A lot of policy comes out of over-stewed solutions to what had been the big problem twenty or thirty years ago.

Hijacking this since I have my doubts about Anon5 and haven't dug much into of the past threads for this very reason.

My sense so far is this guy has given even more vague stuff than HLI. He doesn't even sound like a native English speaker ffs, though that might be intentional.

However, when considering the timelines, did this faggot or HLI start posting these types of threads first? Also any anons wanna get me up to speed on why I should pay attention to this guy?

Our PM Stefan Löfven was in Saudi Arabia late last year, and he didn't want to call them a dictatorship or criticise them in any way
They probably fucked kids together

The Archeologist friend wasn't the only one who stayed in an arab country either. Quiet a few settled in Egypt and Jordan after the war. Protected by the leaders of that time.

>pic semi-related: From the Ahnenerbe relative who also spent some time in Iraq in the 1930s

Your flag betrays you shill, everyone remembers you from past breads.

Fuck off and stop white knighting for HLI, however pays you is not getting their money's worth

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
Read the past threads, medkit.
I've read all of HLI's stuff and Anon5 has a better track record. Make up your own mind.

That is incorrect, then again lots of things about HLI are incorrect or inconsistent.

1) I think he's good on the spectrum. Also supporting "Climate change" is a good way to get people to buy your electric cars afterall.

2) Yes

1) Exactly.

2) Think of any famous Nazi Scientists/Doctors.

1) Why would Sweden allow Germany to use there railways? That could be looked into.

2) Thats due to various social engineering reasons

I inherited so many documents, i havn't checked through all of them. But some are interesting.

>pic related

also see:

Is there a connection with Carl Jung's occult practices and the Illuminati? Specifically through Edith Rockefeller?

Israel has virtually the same ethnicity tests as the Nuremberg laws..when deciding who is a Jew

Netanyahu recently played down Hitler's role in the holocaust

Looking more and more like Hitler was a Zionist Jew

Might explain why he threw all those German soldiers at certain death to fight the USSR

>why did Sweden allow Germany to use railways
the narrative I was told was because we wanted to appease to avoid war
We also sold iron ore to them

1) Yes & also about the many Occult & Experimental groups

2) The fact that so many Terror connected groups(Like CAIR) work with the DNC should tell you something.

Sweden is turning into a ISIS safehouse place.

Interesting.

Something is very fishy about that.

Was there Camps(Labor/POW/Death) in Sweden?

Not exactly.

There was one in Canada who pretty much set up shop and carried on with MKULTRA type experiments. Iirc he was trying to find ways to create mental blocks so people couldn't remember stuff. Murdered tons of kids.

Funny how Sweden is championed as being some island of safety for Jews during WWII as well.

Thanks user. Any weird shit on the ME you can find would be cool. I can have them translated. Appreciate you sharing them.

>We move on Hollywood tomorrow A5

explain

Will the public ever be red pilled about this A5? it's the kind of thing that would cause insurrection, don't ya think

Says you

Pic

There is an Israel movie called something like "Hill 274 Is Silent," which flogs this idea that the Arabs in the fifties were recruiting SS vets as mercenaries. The idea sort of comes up again in the Odessa File and the idea that Nazi scientists will help Arabs build wunderwaffen to aim at Haifa. This idea excites Christian Zionists lobotomized by processed food and then goes away because there is nothing there (so far as I have ever found). Netanyahu has managed to ratchet up the Israeli obsession with conflating Nazis and Arabs and even he has to keep recycling that stupid Mufti. Why would the red-hot overworked hasbara establishment not be explaining this Arab-SS thing? Are you saying they were thinking in a big picture way, get Jews out of Europe, and let them die in their Promised Land at the hands of Someone Else so you can both enjoy a judenrein heimat and also escape the blame?

I'm not complaining.

Experimental as in the people they had developing weapons/medical/psych stuff? I'll check it out.

2) Going to have to look and see who has been "partnering" with Garcetti in LA for the recent protests

What are your thoughts on natural climate change? In my mind America needs a wall between Mexico for when Mexico becomes too desolate and hot, and without water, leading to millions of Mexican refugees crossing to America for water.

>so much autism itt

>Israel has virtually the same ethnicity tests as the Nuremberg laws
They why did they allow the immigration under the "right of return" to so many Russians with shady ethnic background?

1) I'm also talking about the ones that worked in Death camps.

2) Exactly, its very ironic.

As I always say........... Get the information out.

You might want to google and look into the:
>Deutsche morgenländische Gesellschaft

which was founded by certain Ahnenerbe members and focused on the arab countries

>pic related

CAIR is really maddening. If you read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure, he lays out in excerpts of court transcripts and police wire transcripts how we had them utterly dead to rights plotting to foment organized terror and kill Americans. And then Obama got elected.

I'll leave you in suspense

You'll see soon enough though user, there's been a few breads about it already around here that the mods have suppressed

when you say eugenics, what do you think they are breeding towards? stupid people with low iq's who are easy to control, violent savages who will blindly fight for them, docile slaves or something else?

Why was that spacex rocket blown up? Who was behind it?

Also, why did they kill Patton?

Whatever man not that guy, and I don't want to waste time on any stupid Sup Forums beef.

I will when I have some time to burn.

Earliest thread was from Oct, is that first time he posted here?

Guy on the left sells some crazy guns at his store.

They let shady Russians in, due to them being so good at Jewing.

The rational was if the Russians were able to bullshit their way into Isralie citizenship they would only be a bonus to the tribe.

"bish did nein elevan"
"da moon landin is fake"
"da halocaust was staged"

Gtfo with that conspiracy-theory cancer.

Mengele? Like the shit they did with blood transfusions? That kind of thing?

What about Switzerland? Who were they shilling for during the war? No way they didn't get invaded because of their army.

Read the extremely good but bizarrely under-hyped book from a reputable British researcher (The Assassination of Patton) and avoid O'Reilly (Killing Patton). Tldr Stalin. Obvious really.

1)Thoughts on Anne Frank's diary?

2)It seems Trump is keeping his promises. 3 days in, the wall, muslim ban and more.

3)Trump's stance on Saudi Arabia?

4)What's this about Soros in SS? he was 14 at the time and while he did sold out jews with his dad, i wouldn't expect him to be hired.

5)What do you think about this? apparently the guy in the pic isn't Soros snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/

6)How did Soros joined the globalists? or was he already part of an elite family?