Why is pol so inconsistent?

>Fuck the Palestinians for trying to defend their land from invading foreigners (Jews)
>Fuck the Jews for flooding foreigners into Europe and America. Build a wall. Race war now.

>"Jews control America!! Fuck the Jews!"
>Elects the most pro-Jew president in American history and hates the previous president who actually stood up against the Jews.

Why is pol so inconsistent?

I genuinely believe Sup Forums is an FBI op to destroy nazism, fascism, and the alt-right. It's made that ideology the laughingstock of the whole internet, including the rest of Sup Forums.

It's better than realizing even nationalists are controlled opposition.

People need hope.

different people have different opinions freely able to speak what they believe without fear of censorship. that's what happens on Sup Forums compared to plebbit

Israel is useful as an example of an ethno state. If jews can do it, why not whites? Doesn't mean their actions in the west aren't somewhat subversive because they put their ethnic interest before the host nation.

Because there's a bunch of different people who think different things.

People who think Sup Forums is some pure Nazi board are people who don't know shit.

If whites can do it, why not Palestinians?

If Palestinians can do it, why not native americans? Because they lost.

Bull. Jew haters are in the majority here as well as people who think Palestinians shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves against Jews. Mathematically, there has to be overlap

That is a retarded equivalency, which isn't surprising from a cucked German. Nobody argues against Natives fighting back. The fact that they lost is irrelevant to this point. The point is, they had a right to defend themselves, just like Palestinians do. If they lose, they lose. But quit acting like they are the oppressor of Jews.

The problem with the western internet is its too liberal.
You get people from all over the world flocking to post their stupid often hostile and harmful opinions on western sites.
Outside the west you don't last 2 secs if you are an outsider.
Yet we have to put up with poos, niggers , palestinians etc all pretending to be white and shilling their retarded politics

FUCK you you FUCKING KEKK!!!!!!!

GOD I fucking hate cucks am I right OR FUCKING WHAT

You're just some fucking idiot who can't swallow the painful truth (redpill)

>Sup Forums is a laughing stock

Give me a fucking BREAK, people FEAR us and our ways because we're bad asses and belong to this secret underground society that knows the truth about niggers, mudslimes, faggots and kikes!!!!!

Because Pol isn't 1 person.

that ideology was a joke to begin with.

Whatcha doin', CTR?

Back to the same divisive nonsense, I see.

They avoid the cognitive dissonance by insisting that there's a "big difference" between globalist jews and Israelis, when in reality only a tiny portion of liberal jews will ever question the core dogma of Zionism (Norman Finkelstein is pretty much the only one I can think of).

Not an argument.

You can hate both the Palestinians and the Israelis.

Trump wasn't my first choice but I feel like he's going to do a lot more good even if he does suck Jewish dick. Not ideal, but better than the alternatives. Obama was also terrible.

I don't give a fuck about who's right in this conflict, not my people. Israel shows that you need to have influence and strength to keep your borders secure, that wouldn't be a problem with a white ethno state.

excess in all things is the undoing of man
its hard to balance sometimes

Sup Forums is not one person. That being said the kikes (especially those /r/the_donald shills) have infiltrated this board and spread their shit because they legitimately believe there is a difference between "globalist Jews" and "Zionist Jews". Sup Forums also hates Muslims with every fiber in their body (as do I) but some don't want to admit that Palestinians actually deserve every inch of THEIR land back.

it's almost like there's more than one person here

We are actually VERY consistant its just this place has garnered so much attention since the election the board has been flooded with so much new blood that have all only made different levels of progress on their redpills. Give it time because once you're here you're here for life.

Having a board with a bunch of peole with different ideas usually have this effect.

You are comparing Sup Forums to the election shills and trolls.

You are completely retarded if you haven't figured out yet that an overwhelming percentage of Trump supporters will simply be pro-whatever Trump is in support of. In this case kikes.

Sup Forums is satire, it's just a joke from edgy teenagers and trolls.

No one here cares about Palestinians.