Mfw delusional drumpfkins STILL think that they won the elections

>mfw delusional drumpfkins STILL think that they won the elections
Hillary won the elections. She LITERALLY IS the 45th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT WHO WON BY 6 MILLION VOTES.

SAY. IT. WITH. ME.

MADAM PRESIDENT
A
D
A
M

Huh? But she lost the electoral college. That's how we decide who president now. And it was Trump.

So like, lol what are you talking about, Wrong Man?

MADAM PRESIDENT

>He thinks the popular vote is how the president is elected

How Finnish of you.

AHAHAHAHAHAH DRUMPF TEARS

Only city retards voted for Hillary. Rural and suburban people voted for Trump.

*sips semen

You do realize if it were up to popular vote, and Trump actually campaigned in Blue States, then he would have BTFO out of Clinton.

But, we live in a Republic, where that isn't the case, you fuck-stick.

Sup Forums BTFO

>IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW WE PLAY CHESS I TOOK THE MOST PIECES SO I WON REEEEEEE

do you realize how fucking retarded this argument is? you have to, right? no one ACTUALLY is still riding the "Hillary won the popular vote" train, right?

Go ahead and count OP, Trump won 3,084 out of a total of 3,141 counties in this nation.

SIX

Honestly if the rest of the world got to vote, which we should have seeing as American politics affects us as much as it affects Americans, Hillary would have won with 90% of the votes. Just saying.

well shit who would have thought that only Americans vote in an American election. that's a wacky concept right?

I'm so stoked that Hillary is now President. Drumpf never stood a chance!

Hows it feel getting throat fucked by trump. That fucker is doing everything he said he would, and its only his first week in office.

Sage goes in all fields

>implying illegal aliens from Mexico didn't vote
oh sweetie

Why is Madam Presidisn't in a full body cast?

Don't adopt that stupid "sweetie" bullshit, even in irony or mockery. Show some dignity.

Isn't that what they said about the American vote? Why do liberals delude themselves into thinking everyone thinkings like them?

The first woman president will be a republican.

Fuck off CTR.

This is the system that has elected EVERY president up to modern day.

Get over it, you lost.

She also had the most faithless electors too, don't forget that