A child suffering under the care of incompetent, uncaring parents that never wanted the kid in the first place

>a child suffering under the care of incompetent, uncaring parents that never wanted the kid in the first place

>abortion

What's worse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/Avjzj
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077039/Katie-Ann-Guttridge-3-attacked-Leicester-nursery-2-year-old.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

abortion

What is worse? The death of the child. Are you retarded?

Child protection services and orphanages exist m8

This

Have sex instead of have self agency and making good decisions

abortion is worse, if the child is white
no abortion is worse, if the child is brown

Honestly death is better than a life of suffering

fpbp

Abortion. If the child does well, she will be able to surpass her parents. Then again, what's stopping the parents from relinquishing their responsibilities and putting the child up for adoption?

Kill yourself then

This is easy, Abortion.

Denying a child Life at all is completely fucking nuts, their ONLY go at life. THEIR FUCKING ONLY ONE.
And you fuck it all up becuz "wahh wahhh me me me! it's all about me!"

>he'd rather have his daughter aborted than go deer hunting with her

Kek

Abortion.
Even after taking your existence into account OP.

Child protection obviously. I don't know why Sup Forums hates social services so much. They can stop shit like this.

Cute
webmshare.com/Avjzj

>Sup Forums hates social services
They do?

Then maybe the parents should have been responsible and kept their legs closed. Since they didn't the child should go to a caring family and the parents should go to jail where irresponsible selfish monsters belong.

>IF I CAN'T KILL MY BABY, I'LL JUST ABUSE IT ONCE IT'S BORN

Forced sterilization.

tfw they'll be full of niggers.

We ought to encourage folk to adopt at least one white orphan.

Yet the life of suffering can be turned into a life of happiness and the death of the child can not. Retardation confirmed.

wouldnt be an issue if people could keep it in their pants
fuck

>go to jail
This. It should be heavily persecuted. Like, murder charge dimensions.

I mean probably. I'd love to be wrong.

Maybe they just hate social services for non-whites

Them not using a contraception.

Theyre asking trump to remove all services placed in programs cause "we don't want to protect other peoples children" but want these kids to grow up, starve, get beaten, turn mentally ill

or birth more fucked up niggers

idk how any redpilled person not cucked by jewligion can not support abortion

I'm sure it would have rather been carved out of it mother womb and had a pair of scissors shoved in it spinal column.

>sterilization
>suffering etc.
which is worse?

I choose killing the child and the parents.
Behaviour is genetic, the parents are obviously human trash, and the kid will grow up to also be human trash with a greater frequency than the population's mean.

All pro-lifers are also hawks.

Really makes you think.

those tasty digits
you gotta do it op

Im pretty sure the dead would say otherwise if they could.

Abortion outside of medical necessity is murder.

If you don't want a child don't have sex. If you have a child its your responsibility to care for it. Killing your child because you are a selfish piece of shit is not an acceptable answer. Irresponsible people should be severely punished.

Abortion

You wouldnt praise uncaring parents for finally killing the child at 3 months

Niggers being born. Abortion is a eugenics measure and actually redpilled as fuck.
>inb4 shill
If you disagree you're an insecure nigger lover.

>Implying a fetus is a person
>Implying banning abortion won't increase niggery
>implying we need more people

The sheer elitism in saying that being poor is worse than being dead triggers me fiercely

>implying you need anything
>implying anything matters
>implying the amount of people on this planets is even close to a critical mass.
>implying our time isn't short

> State sponsored orphanage ~$100,000 tax dollars over 16 years
> Abortion rights completely free for 90% of cases, $200ish dollars for the other 10%

I don't want my tax dollars wasted you fucking retard, if you can say "I don't want to pay for abortions" I can say "I don't want to pay for orphanages"

overpopulation is literally a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

>leaf

>>a child suffering under the care of incompetent, uncaring parents that never wanted the kid in the first place

>>abortion

>What's worse Sup Forums?

Education is the answer you fool.

Abortion is for rapevictims and retardations.

Adoption, I could need a white loli daughteru.

who here is not surprised that the swede posted a picture of himself?

>child dying painlessly before it can know pain
>worse than child abuse
You're retarded.

Someone once said, "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger" Well, a child can survive and overcome an abusive childhood. Abortion tends to prevent even that opportunity. Denied, without having ever known a moment of love, of delight, joy, sorry and pain. All the things which make up our sentient existence. Because "my body my choice" makes a great chant in a protest, keep in mind, that child has a body, and you're stealing that choice.

I'll take her.

I wonder how much of your taxes go to the starving warlords in africa. How much of you taxes are used to diversify our education centers?
How much of your taxes are used to fight wars for certain interests that aren't beneficial to our nation.

Without abortion, there's a chance the kid could have a happy life.

With abortion, there's zero chance the kid could have a happy life. Because you killed it in the womb.

The waste of children not raised under the tutelage of Us Military Schools, creating the next generation of career soldiers and highly functional, highly motivated, hard charging Fucking Exemplary human beings. That is fucking what.

Fuck off new fag your literally saying bad parents have an excuse and the solution is to rip a baby out of a womb

I say we take it one step further and start sterilizing people that get abortions

>What's worse Sup Forums?
why don't you ask the child if it wished it was ripped apart ?

Fuck abortionist scum

>I say we take it one step further and start sterilizing people that get abortions

Or have had them

How about you're allowed an abortion but you and your partner have to be sterilized after the procedure? Abortion isn't offered without sterilization.

Is is possible/worth it to identify the male parent from a fetus? Because you know many Tyrones go off to the next Shaniqua after impregnating one

Abortion. CPS exists. Try again with your shitty emotion driven arguments.

delete this

First one is worse.

By the way, I have a question: If reincarnation was confirmed true and happens to 100% of all dead people (who wish to be reincarnated, at least), do you think abortion would become more acceptable?

"H-hey abused little girl, w-old you rather we ripped you apart instead?"

I did not ask for these feels and fuck you for making me feel.

This.
OPs argument is literally retard-tier.

>Being reincarnated into a better life even tho you died too early to prove yourself.
The aborted child will be reincarnated as a maggot.

Child suffering.
>parents neglect or abuse kid
>kid isn't raised right
>grows up to be a criminal
>shoots other people and kids that were actually valued

>Survive a shipwreck
>Would you rather have a life-vest, or drown instantly

everybody loves the cute lil kid. the problem is you are ignoring the mothers rights

FYI OP's pic is of a 3 year old who was mauled by a 2 year old, not her parents.

The parents should be punished for that as well.

MURDER

MURDER IS WORSE

Stybbing your toe is pain, should we cut off all the toes in the womb?

Go be stupid somewhere else.

She had the right to not have sex and not get pregnant with a child. If she chose to have sex she and the father need to grow up and meet their responsibility not avoid it by murdering a child.

If her parents didn't want her, why did they not use condom in the first place, or nut on her face. I'd leave the child out of it and abort her parents.

control freak
why do you think you should have the right to punish women for having sex? who the fuck are you?

how many times have you tried to punish a man?

Little girls > Selfish cunts

If there's no medical reason, force the mother to give birth then put the child in custody of the state.

She got caught in a fight heh
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077039/Katie-Ann-Guttridge-3-attacked-Leicester-nursery-2-year-old.html

>a person suffering in jail under dehumanizing conditions and constant threat of violence

>death penalty

What's worse Sup Forums?

>Kid isn't dead

>Kid is dead

I don't know which is worse, we should ask someone with a PhD in Ethics.

Women care nothing for anyone but themselves.

>that never wanted the kid in the first place

well,how about not having sex and creating the kid then,oh right.this is liberal america,where things like self responsibility are unheard of

force the mother to give birth then put the child in custody of the state.

>force

She knew that without condom she would be pregnant.
Was totally full aware of this.

I would have aborted the parents now, but your flag made me recheck my rare collections instead.

did she?

Why do you think women have the right to murder their children to avoid responsibility for their actions. Barring rape or life threatening conditions there is no excuse for killing the unborn.

Right. I live in a society where 100% of my tax dollars do not go where you want. So do you. Sometimes you have to pay for abortions sometimes you have to pay for warlords but ya know what you get to drive on roads and drink clean water

Force, yes.
The child has rights just as the mother.
And the most important right is the right to life, so yes.

Any womyn should be able to have sex whenever they want, shitlord.

(Do they still even use Womyn anymore? Haven't seen it in a while.)

Murder

Checked, shadilay praise be to Kek. That moment when Kek tells you to take pills IRL

>a piece of shit that should not have been allowed to breed or exist in the first place

I just want women to be annoyed really

funny thing, you probably believe you have the right to shoot/murder someone if they intrude too much on you

Im honestly pretty divided about the question.

In one hand you kill kids, so I agree.
In the other hand you give women rights, so I disagree.

hmm

Your baits are getting stale Ching Ching.

fucking whatever sob story you freak shills can find to keep on murdering babies for money. fuck your pseudo-sympathy you fucking baby murderers. i mean you literally murder babies and this makes u sad?

Is asking for some responsibility too much?

If you're too fucking stupid to use a contraception and having a kid is also too much for you to handle; get fucking castrated.

fpbp

you don't really believe in freedom do you

freedom to do what you think is ok but that's it

This argument doesn't support abortion. We just need to check in on our neighbors every once in a while and make sure shit is OK.