Trump spends 6 hours a day watching tv

>Trump spends 6 hours a day watching tv.
>already complained that the job of president is taking up too much TV tie
>admits that he doesn't read books
>is planning a vacation for early february, 2 weeks after he started his new job

Kek. We are fucked. We just elected an idiot who munches of lays potato chips for 6 hours watching tv and can't fucking manage to read a book.

theweek.com/speedreads/675697/president-trump-wakes-6-every-morning-watches-tv

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_City_policy
businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
youtu.be/7MNc9rqk-lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>told TPP to fuck off
>chicongo got told
>BUILDS WALL
>bans refugee muslim niggers

He did more in 3 days than Obongo did in 8 years.
Dude already earned his Vacation.

he spent 30 seconds each signing a few simple orders that other people worked to prepare for him sign.

It really isn't that hard to spend 30 seconds to kill TPP by writing down you name on paper.

He won't do any actual hard work.

>It really isn't that hard to spend 30 seconds to kill TPP by writing down you name on paper.
whats the problem with that?
at the end he decides what gets done and what not.

>He won't do any actual hard work.
Never saw obongo at a construction site hauling rocks either, whats your point?

t-the point is that Drumpf is big fat stupid meanie!!!!!

the point is he criticized Obama for not working hard enough. For taking too many vacations. for not going to enough security briefings.

Well trump is doing the same. He has attended less meetings than Obama. Obama even got the written summary for each meeting, something Trump refuses to do (he wont read). And Trump is already going on vacation soon in February.

Trump is a hypocrite that is my point

Apparently Obama never read the affordable care act.

Its like the Pot calling the Enamel iron kettle black.

NOT MY PRESIDENT

vacation means going to NY to spend the night with his wife, and spend time with his son for a fucking afternoon.

>the point is he criticized Obama for not working hard enough.
Because the lazy nigger did nothing against illegals and getting ripped off in trade by literally everyone.

>For taking too many vacations. for not going to enough security briefings.
and clearly we saw, the nigga never did anything

>He has attended less meetings than Obama
and got already MORE done than Obama, which in itself is really impressive.

>Obama even got the written summary for each meeting, something Trump refuses to do (he wont read).
Trump has excellent memory, no doubt about that, meanwhile nigger POTUS had no fucking idea about anything, he rather talked about ahmed the clockboy and his sons (niggers gunned down in the streets).

>And Trump is already going on vacation soon in February
so what? are you making his schedule or something? fact is you have no fucking idea what he is doing and what he isn't doing.

So that makes it okay? Trump should be better than this. I mean seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Pence is in charge my dude

work hard play hard, only republicans get shit done, that's what every normie in america is associating now - obama = lazy nig who did nothing and trump = mr business under budget ahead of schedule. yeah it's not fair but it doesn't matter and the harder you screech about trump doing fascist shit, the more you're redpilling the normans

praise kek

>theweek

He literally fulfilled most of his campaign promises in the first 4 days in office. He could sit back and jerk off for the next 4 years and I'd still vote for him.

>after years being played for taking what Trump says at face value, here's some more quotes from Trump

Trump isn't USA, he has advisors and knows people, same as Obama. At end of the day what matters is the outcome.

Lincoln didnt read much either

>Reading book

NEEERRRRRDDD

Do you think CEOs / leaders do hard work? How fucking dumb are you?

They make decisions. They approve of ideas, or disapprove. That's all it is. They don't have ideas. They don't do 'hard work' -- they're chosen for their ability to make good strategic decisions and set direction for organizations.

Media was never this critical of Obongo

Rubio was right when he said that without the inheritance Trump would be selling watches in Manhattan.

Thin skin, no self-control and watches tons of TV.

I don't know any successful businessman with those attributes.

>Tries to get everything done right away

>Gives Democrats FOUR YEARS to undo it all

>Well trump is doing the same. He has attended less meetings than Obama. Obama even got the written summary for each meeting, something Trump refuses to do (he wont read). And Trump is already going on vacation soon in February.
ITS BEEN 5 DAYS

LMAO MY FUCKING SIDES

trumpf won you lost

eat a burger you amricana

>if reading books was so important wouldnt authors be presidents by now?
>checkmate 4 eyes

The media at one point critized Obama for wearing a sweater and slacks instead of a suit.

>I don't know any successful businessman with those attributes

How about Donald Trump?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_City_policy
>The policy is a political flashpoint in the abortion debate, with Republican administrations adopting it and Democratic administrations rescinding it. The policy was enacted by Republican President Ronald Reagan in 1984,[2] rescinded by Democratic President Bill Clinton in January 1993,[3] re-instituted in January 2001 as Republican President George W. Bush took office, rescinded on January 23, 2009 as Democratic President Barack Obama took office[4] and reinstated on January 23, 2017 as Republican President Donald Trump assumed the office.

Politicians go back and forward on same laws. Sometimes they add something new, but for that they get advisors or already written laws years before. Americans think presidents do everything themselves.

Honestly, DOW reaching new heights even before he became prez. Today, closing at above 20K for the first time. What does it take for the fucking libtards to realize that Donald is 200x the Prez that Obama was?

>admits that he doesn't read books
POLITIFACT: PANTS ON FIRE
Donald Trump is well known for his love of books containing speeches from Adolf Hitler

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

What a shill.

You couldn't turn a million into billions. Just admit you're envious of how alpha trump is and his success.

So he's efficient. I like it.

>Told TPP to fuck off
>Instead of renegotiating a better deal out of it to keep China from achieving Economic superiority on the global stage

>Chicongo got told
>Trump literally was watching the news about crime statistics instead of asking for a detailed briefing

>Builds Wall
>I'll give you this one, he's really fucking doing it but Mexico's economy is already in the shitter so I don't know how they'll pay it off in a timely manner

>Bans travel from Muslim majority countries
>Basically what Obama did with Iran

The problem is that the GOP could have him sign shit that he's not fully informed about and they'll hand this country over to the Jews in secret, making sure Trump only sees successful enterprises to give him a false image of what they're doing to this country.

Or we just elected a pol user.

And yet, he continues to have millions and millions of dollars and you continue to not have millions of dollars..

Pence and Bannon, and his cabinet has some genuinely bright people on it (Sessions, Mattis, Mnuchin, Tillersen). I'm feeling solid so long as Trump doesn't overreach or override the consul of his advisers and cabinet.
Nice Trips.
The right wing media was always this critical of him.
The media is as partisan as the politicians.

Yes but you're missing the upside. Trump replaced a nigger. YUGE win

Obama basically gave up. He was stonewalled. Trump has the green light and mountains of vetted bills just itching to be signed.

He inherited real estate. Prime real estate.
He almost went broke in the early 90's.

Then he kicked a nigger out of the WH. And we all lived happily ever after

funny,libtards never complained about obama's vacations or obama's executive orders.yet are throwing a fit right now because trump wants to do both

>theweek.com
>your entire post
holy shit kid, go back to Ręddit

Trump is a work-a-holic. Didn't take a single day off during campaign except to open a hotel, which took all of 3 hours. Liberals need to pick the fights they want to engage and have some hope of winning. Honestly, right now, they're just lashing. It's bad.

>It really isn't that hard to spend 30 seconds to kill TPP by writing down you name on paper.

it took 2 years of hard work to get to the point where you are able to take 30 seconds to sign a document killing a shit trade deal that literally every oligarch on the planet wants

is this that "fake news" i've heard so much about

So the perfect representative for Americans.

>realize
even if they realized it ,they would never accept it or admit it.

True american

I bet he probably read parts of it. the actual paper is fucking huge if I remember correctly, like 8000 pages

This pathetic thread doesn't deserve any of these replies.

sage

I do find it kind of disturbing that he doesnt read books, but he at least reads three news papers daily so at least he is doing some sort of reading.

this
not even quality bait

>theweek
nice try shitty """news writers"""

fake news

>Builds Wall
Is gonna get sued in a timely manner because of the rio grande and private property along the border.

youtu.be/7MNc9rqk-lU

>>Trump's First Interview From The White House

>Liberals need to pick the fights they want to engage and have some hope of winning

Nah, fuck that. Let's pick every fight possible. That way, we'll at least win one. Right?

R-right?

>Instead of renegotiating a better deal out of it to keep China from achieving Economic superiority on the global stage
There was no renegotiating the TPP, the entire point of the deal was to hand globalists the world on a silver platter. There was not a single good aspect of this deal, it deserved to be thrown into the trash.
>Trump literally was watching the news about crime statistics instead of asking for a detailed briefing
Shit like this is how presidents become detached from the public.
>I'll give you this one, he's really fucking doing it but Mexico's economy is already in the shitter so I don't know how they'll pay it off in a timely manner
They don't have to, we just stop giving them foreign aid and stop trading at a deficit with them.
>Basically what Obama did with Iran
Don't really see how that applies in this situation. Obama was pushing for us to import hundreds of thousands of rapefugees, directly from the worst conflict zones with no means at all of screening out terrorists or extremists.

>We just elected an idiot

Yup.

/thread

hes also getting ready to deport people

Lol yeah i bet

You have to go back

>He was stonewalled
Had presidency,Senate and house for first two years

Trump has done more good in 4 days as president than Obama did in his first 4 years.

Lol. I've heard a lot of noise from the GOP on healthcare reform, but not seen any action. We'll see what happens when they actually put a plan forward.

hahahahahahah
8 more years of this
LMFAO
im crying in laughter
thank you retards
please stay retarded i cant get enough

>He won't do any actual hard work.

The hard work, you dumb fucking cunt, was winning the election and picking the people around him. Now he gives them directives and THEY go do it.

4. A term is 4 years.

Who's the retard now?

>implying Trump won't take it again in 2020