Did this scene BTFO of islamaphobes once and for all?

Did this scene BTFO of islamaphobes once and for all?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4iBGjJbaw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
dailymotion.com/video/x2kfhng
syrianorthodoxchurch.org/2010/03/a-short-overview-of-the-common-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is gold. It's made even better by the fact that Riyaz is played by a guy that looks like a arabian Mark Ruffalo.

Literally the Muslim Hulk

Religion founded by a literal war lord, whose goal was the establishment of an Islamic state at the point of a sword. A religion that refered to the non-Islamic world as "the House of War" and preached no lasting peace with it until it is brought under the House of Islam.

Sounds pretty peaceful to me. Buddha, Christ, Zoroaster, were all warlords too right??

mercy peace and compassion are mentioned 355 times in the Koran

Jihad only 41 times

Did you feel that just then?....

That was your argument dissolving into dust

In the context of non-Muslims outside of the House of Islam, or for the non-Muslim (ie the only people forced to pay tax) in the newly conquered lands.
Is it peace mercy and compassion for fellow Muslims, and people who already living in the Caliphate?

Context means something. Also religion literally founded by warlord. And why is it only Jihad, how many times is war, battle, kill, mentioned?

and fucking goats is mentioned 356 times lmao

I believe there's an important distinction to be made between non-state actors committing indiscriminate acts of violence to advance a combative ideology and states operating within strict rules of engagements and international agreements that govern what they can and can't do.

wtf i love muhammad now

>the terrorists were never found

Do Muzzies really think the Taliban and Al-Qaeda don't exist?

Fuck you Mohammed. We will never stop killing you. Muslims are the world's greatest scourge

Oh wow, this completely negates the daily terrorist attaks. Really activated my avocados

That's Saif Ali Khan, he's married to Kareena Kapoor. His english is pretty good.

christianity>islam>judaism

>This is the what the liberal left actually believes

Absolutely insane.

fuck I would be stumped if I were in that debate...

the Arabs have their point there

The majority of Aghans are glad the US invaded. The majority want US troops to remain.

us this the god is not dead for mussies

Every race in the world hates you.
Even niggers think you're the cesspool of humanity.

You hear that? That's your people dissolving into dust after exploding because they're dumb enough to have a shit religion.

Islam would be fine if people didn't take it so literally.

Islamophobes BTFO

*sips goat cum*

Don't care, muslims are shit.

>kill Jews
>kill Christians
>kill atheists
>kill Buddhists
>kill Sikh
>kill Hindus

>W-why does everyone hate me? I bet the G-g-great Satan did this.

The USA left Iraq years ago.
It didn't invade Syria. the rebels started something and the USA funded it.
Afghanistan was authorized by the Security council.

The Quran is the literal word of God. You can't not take it literally.

>when someone tries to mix niggertwitter shit with Sup Forums shit

It's like I'm back in the early 2000's again. Feels nostalgic.

>mercy peace and compassion
Unless they're infidels.

>mercy peace and compassion are mentioned 355 times in the Koran
Too bad none of those times involve apostates.

or another sect of islam, or a woman, or a gay.

>mercy peace and compassion are mentioned 355 times in the Koran

Doesn't fucking matter when God say even once "smite the infidel wherever you find him."

Refute this

Pro tip

To do such a thing isn't possible

*blows you up*

What is wrong with peaceful Muslims?

>Islam isn't a violent religion
>Then why are Islamic countries so violent?
>WELL AMERICA IS VIOLENT TOO

>If your country has engaged in acts of warfare in Islamic countries you don't get to call Islam violent
>An American can't call Islam a violent religion but someone from New Zealand or where the fuck ever could
Retarded shitskins

The only peaceful muslim is a dead one if he's not strapped to a suicide vest that is

*Steps to the side*

*Help found modern civilization*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

>peaceful Muslims

*fugs goat*

*kills gay*
*rapes little boy*

*justifies atrocities in the present with ancient history*
Of course I can beat this baby to death with a hammer, I helped an old lady cross the street 20 years ago

So the Byzantines declared war on the Muslims first? Or Why did Muhammad, the founder and war lord invade?

Oh it was a pre-emptive stike because maybe they Byzantines were going to attack them, maybe, but not really because the last thing the Byzantines wanted was war, after being hit with a plague and just ending the war with the Persians. Praise Allah, I guess Islam really is about peace.

Since the creator of the religion is such a peaceful guy and didn't just invade areas and create justification later, we can clearly see Islam the most peaceful religion created. I mean how can it not be? It says peace and mercy a few times in the scripture, side-by-side with war is bad, unless its justified.

*sacks bagdad*

*blames america for everything*

Sup Forums - Reddit and Facebook

Nothing modern about it.
They destroyed the Byzantine and Persians, and then happen to copy some of their ancient writings.

NUKE MECCA WHEN

>what is context

underrated

Hating Islam is not a phobia. I'm not scared of islam I'm disgusted by it.

>islam is peace

slavery is freedom and traps are straight

>He doesn't masturbate to hetero trap videos involving tomboys.
It's like you don't even know how to whack it.

This movie is KINO btw

dailymotion.com/video/x2kfhng

Free viewing for redpill

Yes you are, deep down you are afraid of those bombs

Islam is the religion of peace

What a great argument! Just numbering the times a word appears!

Religious minorities were treated worse by the Byzantines than by the Muslims.

"The persecution of the Syrian Church by the Byzantine Empire did not end until the appearance of Islam."

syrianorthodoxchurch.org/2010/03/a-short-overview-of-the-common-history/

"In 636 the province of SYria had fallen to the conquering Muslim Arab armies. The Egyptians especially felt that their monophysite Coptic creed had been crushed b y the harsh repression of Cyrus (631-41), Byzantine Prefect of Egypt and Bishop of Alexandria. THe crulety of their repression further alienated the last vestiges of loyalty to Constantinope. The Egyptians craved religious freedom which, under the cricumstances, also meant political freedom from Byzantine tyranny. THis irreperable division between imperial rules and subjects in Egypt partly accounts for the ease with which Amr's handful of warriors crossed the Sinai from Gaza into Egypt to occupy Pelusium in 639."

"The early years of Arab rule, especially under Amr, were marked by a liberal policy towards religious worship [...] By 650, however, the caliphs and their governors were bent on extracting as much revenue from Egypt as possible. Consequently, the tolerant and prudent administration inaugurated by Amr was gradually replaced by one of harsh financial policies which produced a succession of peasant rebellions early in the eight century.".

-P.J. Vatikiotis, The History of Egypt

Early Muslim rulers were pretty decent. But of course, power corrupts. SAD!

peaceful Muslims don't really practice Islam so they should just admit it.

Are the mods actually radical islamists?

we Sup Forums now

What happened in this thread? Whats with all the unknown flags?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MODS

It got moved from somewhere else on Sup Forums. Possibly Sup Forums

Oh sweet.