CNN: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>CNN's black cuck is on live with whoopie Goldberg

>CNN host asking Whoopie Goldberg questions about Trump as if she knows anything about Trump

>CNN is literally interviewing a Hollywood actor about politics

I'm in tears Sup Forums what timeline is this

>literally every single media outlet is anti-Trump one hundred percent of the time

You'd think maybe they'd be trying to mend some fences instead of going all in on this narrative

As much as I disliked Van Jones on election night, he isn't being biased so far and seems willing to work with Trump. Not sure how long this will last though.

Your welcome user

>so is alcohol
>implying prohibition was good at stopping crime
Kek

>"Gangs are killing our people but so is alcohol. We need to crack down on drinking"

What the fuck?

Whoopie Goldberg isn't a politician reeeeee

have you not been paying attention? hollywood is our number 1 source of correct opinions according to recent CNN polls.

Liberal denial...in (2024 there won't be much denying)

>As much as I disliked Van Jones on election night, he isn't being biased so far

But he is biased. Did you catch his womens march speech?
Plus Whoopie is a well known liberal.

So why should I watch a biased show?

Even Jones was thinking "what the fuck is this bitch getting me into" as Whoopi kept deflecting the blame on the lax borders and drugs.

>whoopie goldberg is a super cuck

Fuck it

Civil war now, kill all liberals

Civil war in 3 years

usually I would say making of someones dead wife is low

but I hate the guy

someone post that one tweet about recognizing a sick women

How can media like this be praised by the mainstream. They bring up (((approval ratings))), Hollywood actors and just bullshit. This is not news most of the time.

You do whatever you want nigger, I'm giving the side I disagree with a chance to voice their opinions. Stay in your safe space if you can't handle that.

>tfw someone else used my stupid forced maymay

We all know that desu

I re-watched "The big picture show" recently after reading up about the show more. Nostalgic as hell

>implying I don't already know all their arguments.

That's Ed, edd, and eddy

season 1 -3 were the most comfy desu

>implying they don't say the exact same thing about you

You sound pretentious.

yes, the BPS is their movie, AKA the final episodes

>tfw an episode about turkey basters aka "(((CANADIAN))) squirt guns) brought us this based meme

Why are these fucking people about to cry wtf

I watch CNN, fox, msnbc.
I read drudge and huffington post.
I've listened to savage, rush.

Fight me. I'm a millennial.

I'm a time traveler and a president
>fight me

>larping faggot
>regular faggot

you know i wouldn't mind seeing this fight

>trump translator

I actually Time traveled

What did Guinan have to say about human political systems?

Why do Democrats think they can win elections with the MINORITY of the country?

I don't think many regular college liberal students know that the US is still 66% white. "Bashing white people" isn't doing anything good

I cannot stand when the left brings up 1984. What the fuck? This is exactly what the right was saying about the left years ago.

hollywood is CIA and the CIA loves to control the mind.

of course this is what is happening to our society.. retards will believe anything a celebrities says.