Let's say I have something big that I want to expose Sup Forums, or any other place like this, to

let's say I have something big that I want to expose Sup Forums, or any other place like this, to.

I'm talking about big. i have authentic, reliable pics and documents(hundreds of documents) about something really horrific but i really am afraid for my life. even if not killed i'm sure some people in my country will make it their priority to ruin my life and send me to jail.

i know how to use tor, linux, virtual machines and bla bla bla but since most in not all of my data is Word files or images taken from a phone camera... I remember that those can lead to me very easily.

How should one do this?

on the pic:
on the left it's aspirin, on the right it's drugs that a zionist organization is forced feeding kids in israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstlook.org/wp-uploads/sites/1/2015/02/GlennGreenwaldPGP.asc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just upload it anywhere and spam it here senpai

Wikileaks literally exists for this. Contact them and don't mention it here until they give you the clear.

Just use your Sup Forums JIDF accounts to spam us kike.

Do it faggot!

Send it to Infowars, Breitbart or Project Veritas.

One of those fucks will release it!

Send it to wiki

This!

Do a dump right here kike we'll take care of it.

>white pill cant even fit into the plastic that is next to it

fuck off shlomo

take your dirty tricks elsewhere

wikileaks is compromised don't send it there.

Project Veritas / Breitbart / Dump it here

what is it about?

>that a zionist organization is forced feeding kids in israel.

>tfw not even the jews are safe from the jews

The white object is either a mike & ike or a Concerta tablet.

are you retarded? the pills on the left are blue and this is apirin. the white pill is Ritalin.

what a fucking moron.
I'll try alex jones since he's really into this shit.

Do it.

If you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Trust me.

I was gunna say Ritalin or concerta

Is IT captagon?

shit role play thread, shlomo.

fuck off and huff some cyanide you faggot ass retard.

Wiki is compromised, man, anything they get that's actually important now gets buried in a CIA lockbox at the bottom of the ocean.

>Breitbart
lmfao

You send it to me. A safe spot across the globe

LARP harder you can do it!!

Nice Fla...
wait what

If you aren't ready to pay the ultimate price, then keep the files to yourself. If you can't live with that, then upload everything on mega and dump the files here, on doublepol, send them to wikileaks, send them to news outlets, EVERYWHERE. Don't trust one single instance (wikileaks) to take care of your problem.

what do? does it give feminine benis?

have you ever seen ritalin? that would be a massive dose if it was ritalin

Smells like bullshit, especially cause you went through all this vague shit then revealed the plot in OP

Fuck off larpfag

This is the real life Blue pill

Middle is Concerta. Nobody else has soup can shape with convex top and bottom.

The left is Mucinex.

Right, turn them around so I can get a better look. Guessing your estrogen and Aldactone for your gender reassignment? Because this shit is gay.

Fuck you, I make good money selling drugs people don't need.

t. Pharmacist

send it to me I will ensure your protection, trust me

is becoming a pharmacist hard

give us a hint

>take screenshot of the image on your computer, and double check the EXIF data
>obtain a laptop, ideally when people throw old computers out on trash day, or in cash, with your identity hard to determine, where you don't think there are cameras. You don't want that MAC address seeming anyhow linked to you. Don't have your phone when you go to the store, either
>get behind a dozen proxies and post away on a public wifi, with a large range, where you won't be seen or noticed, particularly by cameras

Done.

that's some of the stuff i can upload here since it's bullshit, this is just the stuff that we force feed kids. a lot of parents give this stuff to kids willingly(or take it themselves).
the real stuff is in the documents.

Grueling memorization. Must be able to do stoichiometry (mathematical representation of chemical reactions). How good are you at organic chemistry?

Aaaand.. /thread

Looks like concerta but I thought they were beige? I forget it was half my life ago.

you contact wikileaks, moron

They'll arrange to get the materials from you and THEY will do the distribution

It's concerta
Hey OP, the American school system forced these pills upon me too as a child.

Release it over the deep web on TOR from a free mobile hotspot to multiple places. Then throw your device away and all that leads to you. If only you had access you probably shouldn't.

I believe that you can remove all traceable metadata just using windows explorer or by re-saving the file in paint as a png.

Ok...

2 of the 3 drugs on the right are pretty common

The white cylinder is 18mg Concerta
The larger circular one is Modafinil
Nice try - OP is a faggot

Just drop the (((truth bomb))) kike.

Oh wait, it's just JIDF again.

Nice try faggot.

Also just incase you're not a kike faggot working for JIDF, whatever you do, don't send it to wikileaks, it's been compromised.

Just keep it to yourself or drop it on this thread.

Still got it

Kek!

I'd go with WikiLeaks personally, jewbro
I hope you're safe if you're not LARPing

alright you fag if any of this is real get on tor and

use glenn greenwald to put out your info

firstlook.org/wp-uploads/sites/1/2015/02/GlennGreenwaldPGP.asc

No, but you better be ready to pay far out the ass for an "education" that really only allows you membership in a Medieval trading guild without teaching any useful skills. Except useless trivia. And how to take tests. And maybe sneaky ways to kill people. I've often wanted to breakout into hitman work, but I've never meet the right people. They just don't hang out at APhA meetings.

terrible

(((Greenwald))) might be a leftist but hes spent years going after bush and layed some heavy journalism down about the (((clintons))) lately so i would think he's a good choice. Wikileaks might be (((compromised))) anyway.

3/5

Forgot pic

this is a set of fucking driveshaft and bearing diagrams you goddamn fool we drew the exact same things in machine design constantly

4/5

What is this

5/5

not infowars. nobody takes them seriously because of the whole lizard alien thing.

do the wikileaks thing if you have proof, OP

cripes your drawing is terrible

>I'm a gullible retard who will believe anything posted on this forum as long as it fits in line with my prejudiced belief system

Are you telling me the Jews did 9/11?

>1 post by this ID
wew lad
you're bad at this
0/10

What flag is this? Country code AP
Comes up as Asian Pacific region

>Deuterium
>Drive shaft
Ignore this idiot.

Andorra I think

oh no because it's totally a fucking fusion reactor right

on fucking holiday inn tear-out paper

Bonus 1/3

Bonus 2/3

This is a deuterium generator, but the other ones aren't that impressive. Honestly even the deuterium isn't that great, you use it for the fusion process or further bombard it with neutrons to become tritium.

Bonus 3/3

>A fucking leaf.
Try harder next time, you know the deuterium generator wasn't a drive shaft. Go back to slaving for Chinks, at least it's something you're good at.

Response to anyone who asks about what the fuck I just posted:
>early AM browsing Sup Forums
>user posts set of pictures to spread because of some bullshit about him fearing his life so he wanted to spread
>I save
>ff to today
>find this thread
>forgot I had these
>post because I like to spread misinformation to autists who might know more than me

That's all I got. Enjoy faggots

forgive me for not having the clearly innate burger-power of cocking my head to the left ninety degrees to make out proto-hebrew scrawl on a fucking sheet of dirty hotel paper you goddamn lardass faggot my all fucking means the pencil fucking deuterium deuterium generator sure resembles a drive shaft diagram at passing glance

go get shot or something get off my internet

Breitbart is run by jews

Hey, Joshua. Delete this thread please.

I have slaved for a chink since the 80s. Since NAFTA I only work for burgers.

Ignore my fellow leaf. Everyone around the world is cheering for you. We all love you burger. It's all pho yu buddy. We do it all pho yu.

OP i would advise against wikileaks, because of the possibility of it being compromised. It may backfire on you.

Look into new platforms utilizing blockchain tech, its decentralized and its quite hard to remove. I dont have much detail, but you might want to look into alt coins such as ethereum and library credits. Before you release the data, you should be 100% sure you know what youre doing tho. After that you can post on /pol that just points to the info you uploaded and say you found it.

> I have life ruining, jail-inducing information
> I'm going to post about it on a clearnet site that doesn't even use HTTPS

you're an idiot and if you have anything remotely important you've already fucked yourself