How do we make every "Black" American look like pic related?

How do we make every "Black" American look like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY
youtube.com/watch?v=iOg-WyVVbY8&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
instagram.com/donialuvsu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that bitch is like 3% negroid.

If she's claiming to be black shes just trying to be a special snowflake

>take photo of nigger
>ctr+c Ctrl+v OP pic over photo of nigger
>send all nigger back to Africa to be kangz
>hang out picture as memorial
>this is what american nigger looked like, but she a kang now.

Next question, faggot.

she's half african, half finnish

Selective breeding program to mix the most attractive blacks with whites and sterilization of blacks who are rejected. It wouldn't be perfect as genetics can do weird things sometimes, but you could raise elevate the average attractiveness substantially this way. Probably best to select for intelligence as well while doing this.

Honestly? Race mixing on a massive scale to create a generation of mulattoes and make sure each successive generation breeds with 100% whites until the black genes are diluted. It would only take about 5 or 6 generations under perfect conditions.

Make sure you only let black women breed with white men. WW/BM always results in children that look mostly black. But WM/BW lightens and sharpens features considerably.

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! #WhiteGenocide {ALERT}

Who's Behind this Post?

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women, while enticing white men to date them to further reduce the American white population while increasing the black population.

Dark skin black women are behind this propaganda.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin & mixed black women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women with low self-esteem have organized an underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
1. Swirlrs: youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
2. BWGTOW: youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
3. Colorism: youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Terms they use:
*Colonized
*Bleach
*CUACED

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88

time to stop being stupid and accept that nothing is wrong with racemixing for white males

>have gorgeous aryan family with 5 beaming children
>also fuck and impregnate every shit skin you can to dilute the nigger population

literally no excuses

She's fucking lying.

Her "African" parent is a half breed or a quarter breed. She is not half african by any stretch of the imagination.

You do realize that there are lots of shades of black/brown in Africa, right? The entire continent isn't subsaharan africa.

She has zero african facial features or skin tone. She is realistically like 15% African max.

She's just saying that shit to be cool.

East and North Africans have Caucasian features. She may be full of shit too, but it is possible,

I have an idea, goy...

Lol k.

Is that like a more extreme version of the "im 1/38th Cherokee"

BWGTOW Reverse Psychological Propaganda
design to convince cucks to fuck ugly ass dark skin black women baka...

Looks like a nigger to me.

I had a mixed gf in college and she looked very similar to that.

Half white african maybe.

Is This her? youtube.com/watch?v=iOg-WyVVbY8&t=1s

Izidora Storm?

You know how

you're stupid as shit

I'm half black and have a lighter skin tone than her, same colored eyes, wavy hair.

mom is swedish (both grandparents from sweden)

and dad is black (both grandparents black as wesley snipes)

Are you serious

Kill all of the Black Males

BLEACH

Yup!

Op's a she-boon Shill.

Go kill yourself sheboon...

That's the solution!

that's a mutt, senpai. oh and also, these blue eyes are only going to last a single generation.

north africans aren't "black" if they aren't full negroid, not everyone on the whole continent of Africa is 100% non caucasoid. Meaning the halfbreed "african" claim is still essentially correct.

Def not half. If she was half she would be way darker and not have that eye color

i support the regulated white washing of the black race. everything is genetic, including the proclivity towards crime, so why not help them and ourselves out by whitening the minority population in the country? we need to keep white birthrates up while whitening the rest. maybe mixing isn't bad as long as there's an endgame of being whiter. thoughts? or just tell me why i'm a kike and should kms.

post pic or it's fake news

breeding them with asians is the answer. Less violent, less autistic.

>She has zero african facial features or skin tone.

you have to be autistic to think a whole continent has the same features

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! #WhiteGenocide {ALERT}

Who's Behind this Post?

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women, while enticing white men to date them to further reduce the American white population while increasing the black population.

Dark skin black women are behind this propaganda.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin & mixed black women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

>Sup Forums delivers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>she's half african

she means North african.

White semen

shhh.... /pol has Black Female Swirler Janitors

it's a fact!!

you will just say im not really half black or my parents are lying. I get it in real life all the time too. go fuck yourself cuck

>4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)

this is objectively wrong, WMBW really do have the lowest divorce rate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

>"In the case of Black wife/White husband marriages, divorce is 44% less likely than among White/White unions."

Kill black america and let white people buy and fix up their shitty properties making them into at least decent neighborhoods.

Why haven't you impregnated a black woman yet?

Wrong!!!

with surgery, contact lenses, and skin bleaching.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

real shit though I used to care about the white genocide until it's a non-factor whites are the only race where both women and male are intermarrying at same rate and it's only 7%

I dated an ethiopian for a few years I would have wifed honestly, as long as they are based

>2008

kill yourself, you can't deny facts. attractive people always make attractive kids. most of you guys say this but have richard spencer tier-girls

Apparently Only Nigs want to date she-boons.

Which is why the Propaganda is being spread some hard.

.3% of white men date black women
.3% of Asian men date black women

BAKA...

Guess sheboon need to get their numbers up.

White Cucks Volunteer..

exactly why white genocide is a non-factor. also keep in mind hispanics are "white" too

>assuming I would denegrate myself with a filthy 3-d woman

poor ugly unwanted Black Women!

If anyone is going to breed out blacks, it's going to be nigger dating other races...

Coal Burner, Latinos, Mexicans.

If it wasn't for Black women and the get pregnant gibs me dat welfare culture, it probably wouldn't have happened already!

Sorry. Bestiality is a sin.

>German intellectuals

Looks like Nig men aren't falling for the baby mamma game anymore, and sheboon are looking for new prey...

And with welfare going aware going to be a look of sheboons looking for White Knights.

This, shills are back in full force

>make sure each successive generation breeds with 100% whites
Kill yourself, fucking cuck

>muh master race
>have an ugly white wife

this is why i can't take any of you seriously. you must live in an inbred part of the US because there are attractive girls of all races where i'm at.

>mom is swedish
>dad is black
I can believe that

>your future kids
>pic related

How many miles of dick do you think she has had inside her?

bout tree fiddy

Operation, tin foil nigger faggots more like it.

That's nigger dilution there at the bottom.

I live in the gayest city in the US. Sorry, but 3-d women are just filthy.

Yea... because they should breed with fat white whales as well right?

Is there ANY of DeNiro's features in that kid?

>Itt: Sup Forums refuses to believe black people come in different shades.
All of you are idiots. Melanin is a function of allele frequency just like everything else. You don't magically get to be dark as night as a function of having African blood, even 100% African blood. It depends on random chance where you fall on the color scale, but you often don't fall far from the norm. However once one lightskined african appears, it becomes more likely for that trait to reappear genetically, so long as they continue to breed and that specific gene expression is not lost to death prior to being bred.
Having a single white parent on top of this can result in people like the OP pic (though I am unsure if she is actually half white half full blood african. Just saying that nobody should honestly be surprised if it is the case since due to the mixed allele frequencies from opposite ends they can now fall anywhere on the spectrum--this is why not all mixed kids, and even nonmixed kids with the same parents are guaranteed to have the same skin tones, it's all on frequencies).

Operation WoodPipe!

Strategies they use:

8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

When she turns sideways, you can see the negroid. Protruding mouth/jaw. Everything.

I can see that she's half-black. Not surprised when the other half is Finnish.

That picture is just gross. That fat landwhale's feet and it's overgrown nails.

SHUT UP YOU DUMB BLACK BITCH!!

Nobody falling for you bullshit....

Nigger don't want you
Asian men don't want you
White men don't want you!

You are the least women on the totem pole, even among you own men.

running these game on a few beta cuck black loser ain't going to motivate anyone to except you bullshit theory!

Just die!

If you kill yourself, it will be 1 less nigga, so do you part!

Or just stay lonely and unwanted, but please stop trolling Sup Forums!

fyi: Valuable women don't need to self promote

don't talk to my queenz like that

I always wondered why that happens? WM/BF always produces lighter skin than the opposite.

You got some issues, man.

>all those weird-faced mongrels

No they don't you fucking Idiot!!!

Completely Non scientifit.

It's some bullshit game BWGTOW is trying to run to persuade you with baka..

Get an IQ user!

>Ignores the fact that 30,000+ years of geographic isolation has existed between Most of Africa and Europe/Most of Europe and Asia/Asia and Africa
>Thinks that just provided one explanation for a single trait, skin color, can somehow invalidate discussion of other distinct traits that occurred during that long period of isolation that can affect intelligence, physiology, etc.
>Nigger copypasta BTFO'd

by paying the mortician extra

Likely has to do with many white girls sleeping with the blackest of black guys and white guys sleeping with black girls that fall anywhere on the color spectrum.

This creates a skew toward darker mixed kids from WWBM vs the lighter skin products of WMBW. Though this is not to say that all children who are products of WWBM are darker, it just happens more often due to partner choice and the alleles those partners have to offer.

There'll probably be a skew back toward the opposite direction for WWBM now that lightskinned black males are currently being sexualized more their dark skin counterparts.

Son, what are you even going on about. Nowhere did I state that there was no difference between the races or that other distinct traits never arose. In fact, I support that claim because of my mentions of allele frequencies.

It's like you don't have any reading comprehension.

Blah Blah Blah,,, Date a sheboon, Blah Blah Blah, date a sheboon... Blah, Blah, Blah, I'm a sheboon, Blah, Blah, Blah, I'm jealous black men get white women, but white men don't want us, Blah, Blah, Blah, date a sheboon, Blah, Blah, pseudo science mumbo jumbo, Blah, Blah, date sheboon.

user you are insane!

>tfw u didn't used to like black women but Sup Forums ironically made you

f-fourteen eighty eight right guys? l-lol

Preach it girl. I'm a black lady myself

Nigga, you are blind. That is a white girl. She doesn't even look African. She looks polish or other eastern Euro.

this whore should be executed for her disgusting race treachery

PowerToInfluence.jpg

The Goal being: Normalize relationship between Dark black women and White men. And Normalize Colonized/Bleached, etc.

Using Meme, Alternative media, and eventually social media, and mass media.

it's not a conspiracy user. meme has left the chan "including /pol", and went viral, national, and international.

instagram.com/donialuvsu/

Absolutely gorgeous, but not in any way black.

because some black dude has already knocked her up?

100 years of race mixing?

Send them back to Africa.

Then black 'Americans' can look like anything because they'll only exist in your retarded imagination.

I don't know. No one has asked for a check yet. I reckon my genetics are payment enough.

this Niggers should go back to africa.

Bag on head, absent sense of smell, and over 9000 gorillion imagination

How do we make every "White" American look like pic related?

Mountains of skin bleach, apparently.