Nearly all Sanctuary Cities are in giver states

Trump is declaring war on sanctuary cities by denying them federal tax dollars, but all of these cities are in giver states, several of them are declaring their intention if Trump starts his jackbook deportation squad, they will become federally independent which at best will destroy the funding of the government, and at worst sever the union apart entirely.

The revenge of states' rights happens under a modern GOP administration.

The irony is hilarious.

Trump is going on whim. He'll be impeached before he destroys the country.

their citizens pay federal taxes
if they refuse to observe federal law, they don't see any of that money
if they break away from the union, we send in the right wing death squads

what's the problem with following the law exactly?

The states were never meant to be the bitch of the federal government's whims.

And so my predictions begin
>in 2000 I referenced Waco type events
>fbi moves into Chicago

>The states were never meant to be the bitch of the federal government's whims.
Federal law trumps state law. That's what the civil war was about. If you don't like it, it's a shame the south lost then, isn't it?

>You may live to see the day of the Dixie flag being flown over LA and used in Pride Parades as a symbol for "fuck trump. fuck big gov"

Jersey here. We'll gladly "give" you our wetbacks. Go back to Mexico, niggers.

I don't think you understand what you're saying?
>several of them are declaring their intention if Trump starts his jackbook deportation squad, they will become federally independent
1. Define giver
2. Taxes aren't optional, if they refuse to pay, they'll get anything from a fine to a M1 Tank.
The union won't be divided, liberals would go to jail for sedition.

That's what the pro slavers thought....

This is very, very conflicting.

Someone is going overboard with the green text

Lincoln's long, dark age of Union tyranny is finally coming to an end. The States will no longer stand by and permit a corrupt, overbearing Federal Government to rule like a king over them! THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!

>California pushes for federalized everything when Obama is in power
>Wants states rights immigration (one of the few things that is actually given to the federal government in the constitution) as soon as Trump is in power
Really makes you think.

Giver states are states that pay into the union more than they take, They are commonly agricultural or tech centers like California and contribute massively to our GDP.

A taker state requires more federal dollars to supplement it's budget than it contributes back to the government.

In addition to that giver states are also states that provide a larger return on fed dollar than taker states.

Who gives a damn if they're a giving state. If they can't be a giving state without any illegals, then they're using slave labor. Which is prohibited under 13th admendment.

nobody expected liberals to have principles

Sanctuary Cities are the most unsafe places in the USA to be in, fuck them

never go full retard

the thing that confuses me is why the president isn't just ordering the administrations of those cities charged with federal felonies

Immigration law, 8 US Code 1324 states that it is a crime to, either knowingly or recklessly, “conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection… transport, or move or attempt to transport or move” or… to even “encourage or induce” an illegal alien “to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowingly or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law"

must be some 99.88 d chess

>Giver states are states that pay into the union more than they take
By that definition, there are only 5.
California, Texas, and New York are not any of them, but Arkansas is.
1930's Arkansas put into the state constitution that they cannot spend more than they tax.

Taker states are statistically the most crime ridden per capita. with the exception being mostly Nevada, and South Carolina/Florida which are less crime ridden and also less giver states.

ah, so it's they that will divide us

So what you're saying is that the more niggers and spics in a state, the poorer and more crime ridden it will be?

>california
>able to survive without copyright protections
kek lad

Explain why Alaska has one of the smallest pops in the US, but also highest per capita.

>Trump will never _______

Eskimos.

>the national economy is broken and hopeless outside of the big population centers
>declare war on the big population centers over paco gomez

kek

BTFO

Indian mouthwash swishers cant recover

Eskimo stole my snowmobile, can any Alaskans confirm?

It is not the jobs of the states to enforce federal immigration laws. Furthermore if you have the local cops arresting and deporting every person they find who happens to just need a speeding ticket you erode trust in local police.
You will have huge groups of people afraid to call the police, if they see a mugging or someone is attacked, for fear of themselves being deported.
If the federal government wants to deport someone its the federal government needs to enforce it laws, not the state governments.

You clearly don't understand how taxes work. The state doesn't collect the tax and then hand it over to the feds. The fed takes it from individuals, corps, etc., and then remits back to the states. "Taker" states get more than its taxpayers remit. "Giver" states do not. So, if the cities don't want any of those federal funds returned to them, fine with me. However, there are repercussions for failing to file/pay your taxes.

>cucks suddenly care about state's rights

I feel bad for you. How much of the Hillary coolaid did you drink?

>Furthermore if you have the local cops arresting and deporting every person they find who happens to just need a speeding ticket you erode trust in local police

This would apply to any crime so in essence your saying if we arrest every nigger crack dealer to white pot head we are eroding trust in the local police.

>It is not the jobs of the states to enforce federal immigration laws

It is their responsibility to report it to ICE and then detain them until they arrive via subpoena

not even a 1 in a trillion chance

>The irony is hilarious.
Feels fucking intentional

>It is their responsibility to report it to ICE and then detain them until they arrive via subpoena

and for a actual crimes like murder they do. they do not detain people for speeding tickets. that is all a "sanctuary city" is they don't want trust eroded in local day to day policing

you don't seem to have read the text of the law. it's a crime to harbor fugitives or lawbreakers

this isn't negotiable

it certainly IS the job of the states to act lawfully at all times

Next to Russia so lots of military there.

Only if the federal government threatens their precious spics.

meant for

No m8 on the chance the person cant provide identification and in the resulting investigation it is found they are illegally in the country it is their responsibility to hold them for ICE and report it tot he fed the same would apply to a wanted terrorist or felon from white collar to capital murder

I know enough to know they will never get the police charged with a crime for failing to run a check with the federal government every time they encounter a person.

do you honestly think a cop should check if you are a us citizen every time they talk to a person or write them a speeding ticket?

>actual crimes
>crimes I arbitrarily decide warrants reporting

If they didn't want to get booted maybe they should've followed the law.

REVERSE CIVIL WAR 2.0 ELECTRIC BUGALOO: Custer's Revenge

A sanctuary city is one where they refuse to assist ice in removing illegals unless they agree with it which is not how the law works and wont continue to work...

if they seem hispanic-ish or MENA-ish

>do you honestly think a cop should check if you are a us citizen every time they talk to a person or write them a speeding ticket?

Only if they aren't white and have an accent.

i’ve been looking for the reason for Baltimore’s lack of perspective.. TIL it’s one of the sanctuaries.

why do people make maps like that? what am i supposed to infer from that map?

They count suicide as violent crime iirc

>You may live to see the day of greentext going overboard and used in moroccan hat knitting forums as a symbol for "i am shitposting"

Why would you want white niggers? Send them back to Eurabia.

Alaska is not a very white state, dipshit. Outside of the southeast, it's drunken Eskimo land. Inside the southeast, it's Drunken-Eskimo-tries-to-rape-white-woman-who-picked-it-up-in-a-blizzard land. In the large cities and on the Islands it's Military Nigger land.

Everyone should have their ID checked when pulled over for speeding and illegal aliens should not have them and when they go to get them its another venue for them to get picked up...

NU UH

IT WAS ALL ABOUT SLAVERY

EVEN THOUGH LINCOLN OFFERED TO LET THEM COME BACK AND KEEP THE SLAVES

YOU ARE RACIST

surely it comes up when they check if you have any warrants

there is no reason why an illegal should have a driving license in teh first place

but I'm not generally talking about the police, I mean the mayors, city councillers etc that institute or are responsible for "sanctuary" status. the administrators of sanctuary colleges etc

they are breaking hte law, they should be prosecuted

cuz of crime rates, iq, employment rates, rates of welfare use, etc

So taxes are optional? This changes everything.

Italians and Albanians?

I mean, yeah I'm tired of being fisted. In. The. ASS by "my" government. And all I get for it is to be illegally spied upon? Shiiieeeeeetttt

I don't care what your politics, how can you not agree that the federal beast has grown too large?

And they are fucking up said giver states.
t.Coloradan who also has family with busniesses up in Minnesota and Idaho
All three of those states are polarized, expect CO and MN to go red next election.

MAKE COLORADO GREAT AGAIN

Impeached for enforcement of existing laws
Righhht

The Civil War was over State's rights you uneducated fuck.

Go read a History book or shut the fuck up.

Your predictions are way behind schedule, John.

Why do cities with large Italian and Irish populations have such cuckiness?

Reminder that if the government sets up a military base of anything that uses federal funds it counts as that state being a "taker".

Oregon resident here, I hope the feds absolutely fuck our state funding. I'm sick of the shitheels running my state, and I'm sick of people moving here with the intent of being homeless and living off the exorbitant gibs.

I thought it was because of those idiotic corn subsidies.

We are all accelerationists on this blessed day.

That was the joke you dumb inbred nigger

>will become federally independent
Yeah that has been tried before and it failed.
You will still be paying taxes.
If anything it will destroy the "giver" states.
Because all those companies in them will move because they wont want to be at odds with the federal government.

which would be the worst fucking thing that could happen

you hillaryshits realize Trump is the only thing keeping Pence at bay right? If he gets the oval office get ready for shit to really hit the fan

Always a bullshit stat. Counts military bases and federal and military pensions, sometimes retirees collecting social security.

Badass pic of Colfax you got there

Before it became a crime riddled shithole

>claims that official US stat is bullshit
>doesn't reference stat of his own
>complains
>unironically thinks California wouldn't get split in two if they press the issue.
>unironically thinks California isn't a divided state.
>being this retarded

That doesn't seem close to being a correlation between the violent states being "taker" states at all. Just admit you aren't taking about California exclusively not all "giver" states.

This cities are consumer states they cannot exist without the country supporting them with supplies.

One of the problems with rebellion if it ever happens is that the moment goods stop moving into the cities via truck and train people start starving and the fucking things burn to the ground. they cannot exist on their own.

We are not talking about states user. We are talking about cities so populous they hold their states as slaves.

Illinois here I live in the Chicago suburbs. Every fucking piece of this state is red but Chicago and yet our state is always blue.

When the states left the union some of them held that they should have the right to bring their slaves into other states without those states laws effecting their ownership. Like they wanted to travel north without their slaves instantly becoming free.

The war was about slavery it was chained to slavery. A ticking bomb that was stitched into the heart of the nation at its birth.

But yes for some states rights were all that mattered. And for some it was about slavery.

I think there are enough CO Sup Forumsacks to organize 2bh.

Because blacks wen there also for factory jobs.Those areas were booming job wise about the time that blacks were moving around and italian/irish immigrants were coming in.

MAKE COLFAX GREAT AGIAN

Its hard to prosecute them. There is such a thing as home rule where a larger government has to leave some stuff to the smaller one.

We had this shit with blacks and segregation. This isnt the first time a president has had to send troops in to force adherence to the law.

If cities use national banks to hold their money they are fucked.

>Says Increasingly Nervous Man for the Seventh Time This Presidency

Bahaha Colfax is great. I'll never forget, they actually have a motel named the Golden Hours on that street.

>check 'em!
>errr, tschek 'öm!