This lady just claimed Mexico won't build the wall. Instead it will be paid for by....gasp....American tax dollars!!!!!

This lady just claimed Mexico won't build the wall. Instead it will be paid for by....gasp....American tax dollars!!!!!

Are you outraged Pol?

Does she not realize I'd gladly let my tax dollars be spent on putting a wall up????

How does she still have a TV show? I'm legitimately confused...

>lady

Literally who cares?

She should be fined for greenhouse gas emissions and noise pollution

>lady

Even if it did end up getting paid for by us I would much rather my taxes go toward building a wall than giving Ethiopian women abortions

the thing that grinds me the most about this boys show is the page flip sounds between segments...ffllflffppfflflf

>will gladly
>will happily
>pay for a border wall
>pay for the equipment necessary to prepare an invasion force
>pay for the camps

She also claimed that Trump wouldn't be president. Why listen to fake news?

He'll use tax dollars to pay for it up front then get reimbursed from Mexico either through direct payments, tariffs, fees on visas, etc.

Right? I can still remember the first time seeing her trash on FakeNews....I looked up 10 minutes later and she's still talking, mind you I couldn't hear the sound. My only reaction was, "who the hell is this and why do I give a shit what she thinks?" It was so confusing. Then I realized she's just a female Bill O'Reiley.

>libs have to pay their taxes or get a visit from the IRS
>libs will be paying for the Wall as well

Based Pres Trump

fpbp

Pic related is the cost of the wall according to CNBC.

Maximum of 25 billion dollars to build, then roughly 3 billion to maintain.

It sounds like a lot, but it's actually less than 1% of the US budget.

We spend over 3 trillion on gibs every year.

>3 trillion
What the fuck, this is why we're up to our fucking eyes in debt!

Propaganda

This.

Costs more to keep illegals here.

Also, this can largely be paid for via tariffs on Mexican corporations.

The reduction in law enforcement and court costs due to less illegal beaners will also help the wall pay for itself.

Her foreign policy reporting is actually really good. It's much different from the rest of her shtick.

Otherwise, she's one of those detached and academic leftists who likes to lecture the rest of us while putting a comfortable distance between herself and the people and causes on whose behalf she claims to advocate.

She is just a fake message carrier for THEM.

>facts: reimbursement by agreement later
very well, make it so.

>This lady just claimed Mexico won't build the wall. Instead it will be paid for by....gasp....American tax dollars!!!!!

Cost of the wall also includes ROI. By saving tax dollars, protecting Americans, and controlling border trade and migration, The total cost of the wall will be several magnitudes in the negative.