A friend of mine that has direct financial ties with the Rotschilds claimed that most of the stuff they say about the...

A friend of mine that has direct financial ties with the Rotschilds claimed that most of the stuff they say about the Bogdanovs is true. Some of it is retarded, but the more business-aspect of it, according to him, has some focus in reality.

Apparently that's the point; to make some aspects of the conspiracy seem so ridiculous that no one buys the whole thing. Their faces are also a smoke screen he said; it is a way to disarm everyone that comes in contact with them. Aside of that it also invokes fear.

He said he met them once in Paris. He described them as ''frightening, like they're inhuman.''

This guy is usually legit. He has helped me with some insider trading before and has told me lots of interesting things about people that have turned out to be true.

But this? I'm not sure. Seems insane.

What are your thoughts, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=S9A18iVxCqEC&pg=PT13&lpg=PT13&dq=Mikhail Gorbachev bogdanov&source=bl&ots=YikhqW50XW&sig=Iq_dd-ArJAPwEM8qgqkB-q0wjRY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaipHQ697RAhWhgFQKHeeICfEQ6AEIKjAF#v=onepage&q=Mikhail Gorbachev bogdanov&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=PRnwHXNp8Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who are they?

can someone give me a slow walk up?

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

No one is going to believe me, but this is not a troll thread.

Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are masters of the Rothschilds, rulers of France, Luxembourg, and Andorra. In public eyes, they are French celebrities, producers, bankers, Templar Knights, Vatican Archivists, politicians,[1] writers, physicists and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair and, lesser known to the public eyes, having contact with the aliens, possessing high psychic abilities and high IQ reputed to be as high as 615.

The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs who are in contact with aliens and are rumoured to possess psychic abilities. Bogdanoffs control France, Luxembourg and Andorra with an iron fist since they own castles and banks all over the world. They are the direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line and will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city). The Bogdanoff Brothers also possess the ability to surpass the speed of light, however this has not been observed in scientific literature as humans do not yet have a grasp on quantum mechanics and quantum superposition. Due to this ability of theirs, they can manipulate time itself and travel interdimensionally.

whats true about those two faggots

bogshills will tell you otherwise. its truly the final redpill

>-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
Source? My lab edits DNA and we are publicly funded

why would it be a troll thread?

look aquafresh, im not going to lie... you are in deep shit right now, im sure you are being monitored right now. keep low profile and destroy your pc asap, maybe they will have some mercy or you can go the "safe" way, just run NOW

I like this meme

I believe you dude. My cousin worked for them once while abroad, he said he found some seriously sketchy stuff while looking through their rooms. He was too afraid to say, but it was enough to get him to stay quiet and he's a pretty frolicsome guy too.

My uncle works at Nintendo OP.

They are the major financiers globally, in the banking and trade world. They have the largest ownership of property over the entire world. And the last thing he said was that they have been involved in mind-control experiments with the CIA for the last 20 years. Apparently they do have the ability to read people's minds.

Yes, I know how farfetched this sounds.

Motherfuckers have been watching the Rothschild for centuries. Bogs show up outta thin air?

I smell a viral hollywood shillfest. They're practically the fucking geico cavemen!

its dangerous out there, take this

Dahnald.

We have located their final stronghold. Their efforts in attempting to halt the spread of true conservatism have thankfully proven futile, Dahnald.

I do not know what secrets this subterranean complex holds, Dahnald. We are high above the Canary Islands, where I had previously located the fabled Atlantigates in my quests. It was no surprise that they would choose to put their center of operations here, Dahnald. Undoubtedly, the knowledge that they are trying to conceal will prove helpful to us.

The Bogdahnoffs will be joining us in the raid as Bravo Squadron, with your own protege and my apprentice, Bahrron, to have a stab at their cyber while we distract them at the entrance hall.

I don't know if I'll come out of this one alive, Dahnald. Should I perish, the secrets of true conservatism will be made available to you within 48 hours. Hopefully, though, we will be able to share the glory of the priesthood rising after this is all over.

We're moving in, Dahnald. See you on the other side.

whats up with their heads

also are they hung?

>Insider trading

Fuck off Shlomo Shekelstien

What did your cousin find?

fuck off shills

Keep going, OP. The truth needs to be known

He wouldn't say, I pressed him as much as I could before he basically said "Drop it". All he said is that he found some sketchy stuff that he shouldn't of seem and is literally afraid that the bognadoffs will send their Fast Team to get him.

>Expecting a source to that kind of autism.

I just have a quick rundown

Here we go

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies. Barron Trump is one of the first Bog’s babies. Bog’s babies brains are literally an interface with the Cyber
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>Recently bought all the available water supplies in the world
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>all the disruption in the space time continuum known as Mandela effect are due to their frequent time travelling routine

That's all I know, I'm afraid. I'm as interested in anyone in more legit information, if there is any.

are they human 2.0? will we become like them?

Yeah my dad also works at nintendo

Is all this bogdanoffs bullshit a meme?

Why the fuck are they important all of a sudden?

One of them submitted a physics theses which got accepted, then the physics community claimed it was total trash.

Over a decade later now it has come back into light, as it turns out it was totally legit and everyone criticizing it was totally wrong.

The bogdanoffs are AT LEAST several decades ahead of our understanding of physics

[This IP has been logged]

All of you fuckers are wrong. They are not aliens, they are decedents of the ancient civilization of Atlantis.

Human beings are not retarded. It only takes us 1,000 years at most to get from agriculture to where we are now. Human beings have been around for at least 100,000 years. Advance Civilization started 20,000 with Atlantis and the Sphinx. 12,000 years ago a comet hit. It wiped out 90% of the population along with the megafauna and cause the earth to enter an ice age. Some of the people from the advance civilization went underground while everyone else burns. When the coast was clear they emerge and decided to just not fuck with anyone and only observe.
tldr: UFO's are not aliens from another planet but ancient human beings.

There's just a lot of shady shit surrounding them and the more you dig in the crazier it is, just no one brought it up on Sup Forums until recently.

what about the third bogdanoff brother

>Tfw you take the bogpill.

Nothing has ever been the same since. They become all you can think about, and somehow they can sense this and they radiate energy back to you... It's unlike anything I've ever experienced.

[This IP has been Bogged]

Nah. Its a fucking shitty meme

[This IP has been Bogged]

>Human beings have been around for at least 100,000 years
This is the only correct part of your post, apart from the mentions of Atlantis and certain event of 12k years ago.

Bogdahnoff. I have a proposition.

Join me in my quest to spread true conservatism to the galactigates.

What else do you know?

I have been feeling very strange lately.

fuck off zodiac killer
you don't make requests of the great Bog
The great Bog makes requests of YOU
except it's not requests, it's demands

tfw my phone rang after this post and i broke it

2 ugly 2 b legit

books.google.com/books?id=S9A18iVxCqEC&pg=PT13&lpg=PT13&dq=Mikhail Gorbachev bogdanov&source=bl&ots=YikhqW50XW&sig=Iq_dd-ArJAPwEM8qgqkB-q0wjRY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaipHQ697RAhWhgFQKHeeICfEQ6AEIKjAF#v=onepage&q=Mikhail Gorbachev bogdanov&f=false

are we destroying reality?

Very well, Bogdahnoff.

My offer still stands, but do not underestimate the powers of the priesthood rising.

Remember, the multiverse may see great benefit if our powers are combined. Think of the possibilities, Bogdahnoff.

I am not Bogdahnoff
I am simply warning you of what you started

At first I thought this was a meme, but then I read about the "Bogdanov Affair" and started getting interested... Apparently those guys wrote a thesis detailing all the events that happened on the Big Bang that not even "experts" could understand.

After I researched some more I found out they visited the Trump Tower 2 days before Trump got elected to "talk about scientific matters that the president should be made aware of"... Holy shit

Everyone eventually swallows the bogpill

Link on the Trump visit?

Then who are you to speak on their behalf?

Begone, skelegate of a deleted timeline. You must be cast into the dimension Berenstain, never to return.

what phone did you have

Did you see Rosemary's Baby? There are some people out there who look like the devil was depicted in that movie, and these two guys have had plastic surgery to make themselves look like those other devil people. The other ones really do look inhuman. Well... one of them looks completely inhuman and the younger looks pretty mutated. Wish I would have saved the picture of the other two guys.

Nigzil you better not be lying about the doffs and God Emperor, the visit took place on the eve of the election
The follow up from them will be when the space marine program begins

soon Sup Forums will become /bog/

wtf i lov the bogdnfsss now

Test

This is hilarious

bump

>ascended masters of tantric yoga
>capable of summoning tulpas so powerful they bend outside reality
>in other words, [Stand] users
>their facial appearance is a side effect of their meditations that warp time and space
>enemies of the new world order, which they see as a crude enslavement of mankind to jewry
>instead seek to spread their enlightenment to mankind and conquer the stars
>taught Donald Trump his Stand, [The Wall], to make him president
>plan on merging souls with each other and Trump to create the God-Emperor of Mankind

Can someone give me an actual (non-quick) rundown of how this meme started? Is it just a forced meme that everyone just keeps reposting without understanding? Who actually are these guys and what happened to make everyone keep posting them?

and one of hem seems to have done the Rosemary's baby thing to my sister whose baby is the ugliest baby I have ever seen. Even as a brand new newborn the fucking thing looks evil and over Christmas it sat and stared at me without blinking or moving about 10 or 15 minutes even though its only been alive for a few months, which hopefully already past the halfway point for it... if my suspicions are correct

bogs are actually the C'tan in disguise

To understand the Bogdanovi Twins, think upon this verse:

"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die."

is this meme just a silencing tactic for a proper discussion about them?

So are the Bogdanovs a force for good or evil? What are they planning?

daily reminder the bogs bow to the architect

Bogposting has really grown on me, lads

Q U I C K E R
U
I
C
K
E
R

>QUICKER

EASY, HERE I GO

HAAA

>Rothschilds get blown by Bogdanoffs
>Contracted to play Xenomorphs in the next Aliens
>Possess plastic like facial features
>own thousands of mirror-less buildings globally
>Will bankroll any attempt to legalize suicide
>Own 99% of all plastic surgery practices on earth
>First faulty test tube babies were in all likelihood the bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have an IQ just high enough to have terrible decision making skills
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two deformed gargoyles with skeletal horse faces
>are getting BTFO in this rundown

The mods delete any thread about them. The bogdanoffs are in control of Sup Forums. It's likely they are the ones who solved the financial problems. They want to keep the conspiracy about them limited to here, rather than it spreading.

Where are all these pictures coming from?.......

Honestly, I'm finally enjoying it.

WE MUST GO QUICKER

>Trump's family finally created time machine
>Trump sees the future and comes back in time to save everyone
>Bogdanoff brothers (literal non-ironic actual PhD in physicists holders) discover the time-space rip Trump created and follow him through
>Use knowledge of the future and advanced physics to secretly create underground global empire
>Trump and Bog brothers team up with Elon Musk to begin creating Mech's to fight upcoming alien war

I S E E I T A L L C L E A R L Y N O W

It's currently my favorite meme. wish I could come up with quicker run downs.

Mods definitely working for the Bogs. Keep silencing them and shit posting in them with false rundowns before they get deleted.

I hate LARPers

>We have located their final stronghold.
praise god

You have been marked, make the necessary arrangements

can someone walk me through all of this? give me the straight scoop, I need some dirt on these two.

I would watch this movie

Actually without the memes, like as an actual script without Ted Cruz and with some justifying ex machina plot this could be a totally watchable movie

Quick rundown?

quantum gravity vixra.org/abs/1506.0055

bogdapathists and bogsphemers will be the first to be bogssimilated on the DOTB
youtube.com/watch?v=PRnwHXNp8Kg

So your saying you need a

>Quick rundown

?

Leave this thread. Forget everything you read. It's for the best.

Between this, Cruzposting, and Jeb memes, we are truly in a Golden Age.

>Roomate asks about the 186 folder of Bogdanoffs I have on my computer when he used it to print his paper for class

H-how do I explain the umpteenth level of memes and irony of the Bogdanoff brothers to him? Like I literally can't figure out the words to describe this shit without telling him to lurk on Sup Forums for 4 months.

Just tell him it's a meme, he won't question it more. Pray he isn't working for the bogdanoffs.

He'll find out soon enough about Bogdanoff

This is a soft introduction to the world of bogstep.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

Thats the problem, I told him it was just funny for a dumb meme, and I shit you not, he asked me "Oh haha, then whats the joke, gimme the skinny."

I told him i'd tell him later, and he asked again about it when i came home from class today and passed him in the kitchen.

I really don't know how to convey this shit to him. He is a pretty nice and open guy, and we've talked about shit memes before while drunk, but what exactly does the Bogdanoff meme convey to a normie?

Are they wearing mock spacesuits to signify they are in contact with ETs?

>>youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
Blocked in the USA
Can we get a mirror?

They look like 2 uberfags with too much plastic surgery

Certain memes actually require one to be on the autistic spectrum to fully appreciate their message and significance. I used to spend hours on /s4s/ drawing tens of dozens of pictures of fences and when I shared them with my classmate he didn't get it at all.
Bogposting is not normie-accessible. It's that simple.

Just youtube Bogdanoff / Bogdanov song