DRUMPF BTFO! MAYORS ACROSS THE COUNTRY ARE SAYING "NO!"

DRUMPF BTFO! MAYORS ACROSS THE COUNTRY ARE SAYING "NO!"

youtu.be/8KZby_AsYzg

Wtf? I am now an illegal beagle!

Too bad you can't stop it. All you can do is cry, and my dick only gets harder.

I think the National Debt is going to quickly remedy itself with the amount of states effected by federal sanctions.

>all cuck liberal cities die because "muh illegals"

Enjoy your fascism while it lasts trumptard.

>
Hey I spotted a wild faggot in its natural habitat.

Enjoy your safe space while it lasts, Pablo.

Enforcing laws already on the books before President Trump is fascism? those mental gymnastics.

Say it with me, Sup Forums:
MARSHALL
LAW

They literally can't stop trump as they breaking the actual law

Plus I've read that we will save 2bill by with holding federal assistance

Cry more bitch.
WE PRESIDENT NOW!

Imagine how old your are now 20? 30? 12?.

ADD A DECADE TO THAT!

that's how old you'll nearly be before you even have a hope of getting in power agian.

Also....

How old is most of the supreme court justices?

Due you think they can hold on longer.......

Even if you reclaim power.

WE WILL HAVE THE MAJORITY OF THE SUPREME COURT FOR DECADES

>across the country are saying no

You mean california right?

>I want to fight the federal government and disobey federal laws

Yea... That's going to end well for you.

2bill? kek

NYC alone gets close to 9billion a year from the Feds. They're probably gonna save a good 25 billion a year.

>woman mayor

The city deserves it desu

She's not going to make it Sup Forums, is she?

FUCK
FREEDOM

>trumptard eternally asshurt

Angry bitch is angry. And dumb.

No to what?
The US isn't a safehouse.
Enforcing the law, the new face of fascism!!
What's he going to do next, lower taxes?

God, I can't wait until Trump pulls all funding.

Well Marshall isn't president, so we won't be having Marshall law faggot.

Again, these people seem to think they have a say in the matter.

OH NO HE IS MAKING SURE WE ARE ACTUALLY ENFORCING EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS LOL FUCKING HITLER NAZI FASCIST LOLLLL TRUMPTARDDD XdDDDDD

Lol. Like the toddlers they are. No argument so they resort to yelling no and screeching like autistic banshees

that would rock my world. the unrest would give me a free pass to get away with just about any crime I wanted, including mass murder.

>best timeline

Just pull federal funding.
In the end this bitch will beg the government to intervene and save her sorry ass from getting lynched by the same people she thinks are standing behind her now.

please, oh please trump pull the sate funding and appear on TV, identifying her as the culprit.

Would be awesome lulz.

Bleh, could only make it to 0:31. How vapid, they don't have a choice.

>saying no!

I suspect their tune will change rather quickly.

NAZI'S BTFO!

Trump is NEVER btfo. Always remember that, it will help you proceed into the future and into acceptance of your fate.

"ONLY RACISTS WANT STATES RIGHTS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHAT IS BEST"

>Lose all control of federal government

MUH LOCAL AUTONOMY MUH STATES RIGHTS

>enforcing laws
>literally the only people who this would hurt are degenerates not following the law

What are you trying to say user?

These people took an oath to serve the United States of America. They are traitors and must hang

Is this illegal?

Doesn't federal supremacy exist?

Send in the space marines

>Enjoy your fascism while it lasts trumptard.
I predict 12 years of republicans. If we get a fascist, You will certainly be the first to know.

Do me a favor commie-nigger. Keep on wearing out the fascist word. The more you use it unironically, the more the word looses its meaning. At the rate you are going, the moderate left will be fascists by the end of 2 years.

What she's describing isn't what trump was talking about deporting but I hope he continues to do so

also what she's implying will happen is even fucking greater and how it should be

>commit crime on illegal
>can't report because he would get deported
>kill illegals legally

pls make it happen

Wouldn't this be them committing treason? Sounds like they need to be impeached and jailed.

>while it lasts
1000 years, hope you're ready

Only Trump and Eric I think (bottom left) look good

Ivanka is really close but could use a touch up to blend better

Others need to be redone, although Barron's might never look "right" just because he looks young so idk.

Liberals love crying wolf, which is just bad strategy considering how both parties are becoming more radical

At some point they may need to call some Republican a fascist Nazi and sound the alarm but nobody will want to hear them, too bad for them

They will bend the knee or they will be destroyed.

If i see that fucking cat one more time

>being this dillusional

>liberals are literally putting foreigners before their own citizens

martial, dumbass

Wait, when did trump scapegoat jews, isn't it non pc to call them jews, and how is not deporting illegal immigrants, who are breaking the law by nature, making my neighbor city more safe?

>Ay famm I got all these token minorities around me LOOK HOW FUCKING DIVERSE I AM

>he can't even spell delusional

Federal law supersedes State laws.

If her city harbors illegal aliens, throw her in jail first. Cut the head off the snake first. Then, use ICE to round up and deport the illegals.

>Enjoy your fascism while it lasts trumptard.

fascism been here a long time, I wish it would leave but I know it won't

like Obama wasn't a huge fascist

I wish they would. She's fucking terrible and a blm whore. Somalis shit up the city and state, stab people, she says nothing.

>dillusional

Omg - PERFECT

>Boo hoo Trump is making us enforce the laws against illegal immigration
>We've worked way too hard to make everyone feel safe

Shut the fuck up. It's not your job to make your city a safe haven for people who are here illegally. You should be doing the exact opposite of that.

when I though that I couldn't hate Minneapolis any more

They have no power to say no.
If they're foolish enough to try that then federal funding going to get cut to their cities.

KEK

Doubles make me believe this to be true

And then they'll do what university of Wisconsin did when their funding was reduced and they didn't asker their budget proportions, blame the higher body for cutting funding. UW Madison dropped in research rankings, and they blamed gubernatorial funding cuts when they could have easily reduced social "sciences" funding and allocated it to hard research.

>Minnesota
Makes sense

Liberals be like "fuck people with guns!"
Liberals be like "fuck the police!"
Liberals be like "fuck the military!"
Liberals be like "fuck those rural hicks out of the cities growing food!"

Liberals be like "we will rise against you!"

>??????????????? Literally how???????

Trump is literally just gonna enforce the laws already on the books!

>seriously, how could liberals even revolt at this point?

Gonna be interesting when those states don't get federal highway dollars >: )

jesus christ fuck this world

We FINALLY have a president who is saying "enough is enough" when it comes to immigration, and we have millions of people in the country along with government officials going against it

What's wrong with this fucking country

SEND IN THE FEDS

True, the most they could even think of doing would be to stop paying taxes, then the entire structure surrounding them actually keeping them safe would collapse. Then they'd have jungle law.

Wow, popcorn time.

i want to kill that bitch. like break into her house rape her in front of her family and then kill them all. how is getting rid of illegals making communities less safe? fuck these traitors caring more about illegals than actual citizens. i hope this bitch gets her head bashed in.

around blacks, never relax

Fuck these mayors, as Trump just stated in ABC interview, he is the president, and also the president of Chicago. Trump is the mayor now, of every American city! BTFO former mayors.

Somehow that laws that have been in place for years and approved by both sides, are now fascist when they're enforced.

I actually do score moderate/libertarian left on the compass and my uber lib friends think I'm evil for just wanting legal immigration. KEK

i hope trump puts some 20 year old hard right wing nut job on the bench.

this. i hope he calls out all the shit governers and mayors. might not make a difference here in cali but i bet a lot of people don't know they have a sanctuary city.

>i like illegal immigrants who are currently breaking the law and i want to help them continue breaking the law

what other laws can i break?

Foreigners who didn't follow the law at that...

link to the ABC interview?

harboring illegals should be a felony. if you let your city do it you should be hit with a felony for each illegal in your city.

Goddamnit. Can we cut the Twin Cities and Duluth off of Minnesota? I fucking hate these cunts.

Defund dat bitch

who cares. the state will suffer. if they try to cut police and shit because of this it will only hurt the state more. .

0:30-0:40 is EXACTLY what Leftists have been doing, just with White Men.
>Blame collective American problems on one group and by so doing centralize your own power and authority

Traitorous cunt. I wonder how many times a week she cucks her husband?

Shes scaremongering. You know whats scary? Sanctuary cities. Sanc cities are packed with illegals with no affiliation to our country. If shit hits the fan these large numbers of peoples will be turned against us led by the gangs.

So basically sanc cites are tools of the government to keep the people in line. To keep the government in power if ever a real dictator took power we would be unable to band together.

Trump is fighting for the people never forget it.

not really much interested in immigration.

>you're dismantling our democracy
>you scapegoat jews
this dishonest cunt

they think they have way more support than they actually do

>he'll have to get through all of us
hah

Stuff like this wouldn't be happening if ghe media did't make it ok to shit on trump

What a weird movie

lets just keep anybody else illegal from showing up.

>Obama got fucking curb stomped every step of the way getting what he wanted done.
BAWWW HE SHOULD JUST EXEC ORDER IT!
>Trump does that very thing.
FACIST!

Face it, the only way to get things done NOW and not face months to years of bureaucratic red tape is to be a dictator. You want shit fixed now? Or never?

I care. I live next door in St paul. There's enough of these Somalis running around anyway. I've seen them hit on guys at bars, then go nuts on them like they're going to kill them for "being gay" when they're rejected because they hit on a guy who isn't gay. They should cut funding, but they need a solution that will clean this up quickly. They're already getting bold and dangerous.

I bet you will stand there laughing until we put Trump into the Golden Throne.

Enjoy your Inquisition, heretic.

>outright disregarding federal law for years

How did they get away with this?

And this is why Lincoln hated state rights.

Philadelphia, too

Aren't mayoralties in the US the same as in Canada; where their powers are devolved from the province and can be taken back at a whim by the premier? I expect the state and federal governments to remove their authority for becoming criminal.