Guide to Specific Murder Districts in Brazil

>What are they?

Specific areas known by locals and avoided by the police that concentrate the greatest amount of murders in the city to the point that they become the PVP zone of the city.

Unlike designated shitting streets that are decided by local governments to be specified areas for systemic public defecation in India, specific murder districts come out of spontaneous agreement between police, drug lords and citizens that these areas should be designated to killing.

One of the most famous of these specific murder districts is 'The Triangle of Death' in São Paulo.

>Doesn't the police do anything?

Why would they? These areas are dangerous. Competitors have military-level weaponry. What the police does is to come and move the bodies away from the district and into the jurisdiction of other police divisions so that the local police looks less incompetent.

Watch Tropa de Elite, this is explained.

>I'm in Brazil, how can I avoid stepping in a murder district?

Never drive or go around by yourself. There are plenty of cases of people entering the designated killing streets and getting gunned down.

9news.com.au/world/2017/01/02/15/05/brazilian-woman-shot-dead-after-mistakenly-following-gps-to-favela (GPS leads woman into SMD)
rt.com/viral/369837-italian-killed-brazilian-favela/
plus55.com/brazil-culture/news/2016/12/italian-tourist-shot-rio-favela (GPS misleads dumb italian)
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/12/rio-olympics-brazilian-soldier-killed-after-gps-leads-him-to-favela/ (Soldier walks in unprepared)

>I killed someone in a designated murder street. What now?

Less than 7% of murders in Brazil are investigated. Less than 2% are solved. When it happens in any specific murder district, the chances of it being investigated are near 0.

You face 0 repercussions.

>Can I come to Brazil to start hunting subhumans?

Come with at least 2 or 4 more buddies. SMDs are disputed in groups.

>Can I bring vehicles in the SMDs?

Yes! The most popular strategy is to just gank the targets by arriving in front of their position, opening all car windows and killing them with 17 bullets.

>Does murder only go in designated killing streets in Brazil?

That is, sadly, a meme.

Murder goes everywhere but SMDs tend to answer for 14% to 28% of all murders in the city. Probably more because the local police will move the bodies to avoid get reprimanded.

Bump.

bump

last self-bump

Brazil seems like a nice place

what the fuck, i hate satellite communications now

bump, sounds interesting
also carol

none of these women are good looking. is this really the best brazil has to offer?

what a shithole

Brazil needs a good 25 years of hard Stalinism or fascism. Clear all "unsafe" communities using special internal troops, throw all the subhumans who live there into concentration camps. If anyone can be shown to be a criminal - summary execution.
Have a ruthless secret police apparatus to deal with corruption and drug crime. Make everyone piss their pants just thinking about it.

>mfw irl pvp

What are the respawn timers like?

Note to self: Never visit Brazil.

Sounds like Unreal tournament Favela style?

interested OP, go on...

how hard is it to get guns in Brazil?

Berrrrrp

So I know absolutely nothing of Sao Paulo's geography, but I do have a friend who lives there when she was visiting the States. Should I be worried for her safety for simply living there? How dangerous is this city exactly in comparison to the more dangerous areas of Brazil, and do the locals of Sao Paulo know that all of this is going on?

Who is she? do the jews show her naked?

Why do people go into the PVP zone? Do gangs go there to settle disputes or something?

Someone post the Judge Dredd cop executing some dirty favelados on bikes

I was just in São Paulo for business, it's not as awful as OP is describing, shitty parts I saw were on par with slums in India or the crackhead parts of Baltimore / Detroit / Chicago. I walked through an area called Crackland and saw some guy who had just been stabbed to death, pic related. Some real QTs in BR, cool country

Kek

2-600 years user

How long was it between Patton's death and Trump's birth?

Op sure made Brazil sound like a nice place. Brb after booking a plane ticket to drop me right into an SMD

This.

Be carefull with all brazil. I live in Recife. Its dangerous here.

its hardcore difficulty

respawn disabled, permanent death

we play hardcore noob

Can you talk about the operation few years about Bairro do Alemão?

Exciting really

Bump for awareness.

Who mainly benefits from this arrangement?

Im not a fan of direct combat, but I do enjoy arson, chemical weapons, and explosives. Are these methods supported by the currentt version of Favela?

Any know PVP location in rio that i should avoid?