People are worried for Melania Trump after clip goes viral

Why is Trump being an asshole to Melania? There is something wrong between them.
youtube.com/watch?v=96Mu0rnkFNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GPYzTAj8zQ
youtu.be/Z7hET4Xp0qQ?t=4846
palmerreport.com/news/alleged-donald-trump-wife-beater-administration/446/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those tits tho

He's probably keeping her in washington more than she wanted to be there.

>video is in reverse

they are actually praying and when they finish he turns around and she smiles.

but the audio isn't in reverse?

A polite, reserved woman is a foreign concept to SJW idiots. To them the modern woman is a scary 450 pound beats with brightly colored hair that never stops screeching and ranting. The fact that she politely sits there is an unknown thing to these hippies.

>Thinks someone willing to fake shit would make it obvious.

retard

Yeah it's called marriage dipshit.

You don't have to be mean

yes he has.

Trump is just gonna spank her like a good daddy.

the video is played in reverse

Trump clearly doesn't want to do this at all. He looks too fucking angry all the time.

Melania is really named "Mary huzsekli" she is a solider in the USTTF with me

Probably just being deliberately sombre.

My guess is that Melania is deliberately planning to keep herself a very low key First Lady, for several reasons. If most people are unaware that Trump even has a wife by the end of his term, I think it will be by her choice.

shut the fuck up you stupid leaf bitch, its on him to prove the video is fake not just slang claims fraudulent claims around.

prove it then. post the original. if you don't want fake shit like this to go viral then you need to suppress it right now

No, it is not in reverse.
See at 2:52:05 mark:
youtube.com/watch?v=_GPYzTAj8zQ

cuz she is an ugly old cunt

Melania always looks squinty or a little disgruntled.

well that proves it then
whatever its not like they care about each other, look at bill and hill, onigger and micheal

What a fucking beat up, she's clearly frustrated with Barron to her immediate right but still pulls off a great smile for husband only to have to go back to handling a 10 year old.

HAHAHAHA YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH

These people are beyond desperate for a smear. Sad!

>2:53:36

What the hell is Baron doing?

>onigger
So, Trumpshills are indeed racist......
>complaining that SJW demonstrate against racist Trumpshills

Not everyone in the world has a creepy fake smile like americans.

This. The media conveniently cuts it right before she's clearly speaking to Baron with a stern face.

R E V E R S E D
E
V
E
R
S
E
D

>Serious mode
>*Trump turns around to look at his wife
>Smile because you love him
>*Trump turns back around
>Goes back into serious mode

why, thank you! kind user. Shouldn't say this, but, I've definitely done worse, haha. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have rich people to talk to.

Huh, so it's not reversed. Looks strange. What did he say to her?

This.

Looks like that. He talks about God after all. If you smile along that, some people won't understand you.

This. if you keep watching a few seconds more when the camera cuts to show Barron, it's obvious he is moving around and can't keep still, which is making Melania mad

he gives her millions of dollars
makes her first lady
what more do they want him to do

wtf is wrong with barron?

who the fuck is that masked gremlin boy at 2:52:54-56 mark on the right side

he only appears for a second but he looks fake

how does that niglet know those nice white people?

HE wanted to maintain a strong facial expression throughout to convey to people he was serious business about his position, not laughing and joking around, having a gentle demeanour etc.

Politicians like Hitler sucessfully adopted this tactic in his rise and early consolidation of power.

It conveys an expression of conviction to those who expect change and strong leadership, people are too autistic and hateful to understand that.

HES JUST A BOY YOU WERE A KID ONCE STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM

>tfw married this literal annoying orange hoping that he would die soon and i would get his money but he became president and apparently i'm the First Lady now

leaf

Im pretty sure at that point nothing was even said to her, he makes a quick kissy face to her and turns back around then both go back to being prompt and listening to the speaker.

Leaf wtf

This only proves OP

>it is not
Oh nvm

he's not, she just realized she has obligations as the first lady so she can't sleep around and shop around n shit anymore

Wtf is this Buzzfeed-tier shit doing on Sup Forums?

Why is Trump's marriage to Melania any concern to us? Fuck off with that shit.

Trump needs to treat her like a Lady.
Meanwhile, she has doubts about what __really__ happened in that Russian Hotel.....

He has a pre-nup on her.

She gets nothing if she leaves (even has to give gifts back)...

....so why not raz the bitch for some lols and good ego feels?

He's definitely raped her. Surely.

What?

She smiles at him when he turns around and then returns to a solemn expression when listening to the speech. What a non-story.

She's really not a person that enjoys the spotlight. She knows that he is all about business and wants to convey the same business attitude that he has. I believe their marriage is nothing to worry about. They aren't going to be the same kiss ass family we've had for 8 years. Both of them realize the seriousness of the position he holds

Drumpf BTFO!!! Melania would never destroy Trumps rape victims for him like Hillary did for Bill.

Holy shit. She's reflective on the day her husband is inaugurated to president.

Are liberals literally autistic?

She knows Trump has some catching up to do with Bush Jr

yes there is but your video doesnt show this divide very well
the ball dance one does it much better
as for why she hates him that much, i can only speculate

well She and Barron are going back to New York until Barron finishes his school year at his private school

very likely yes
he got shafted by his first wife and knowing him as we have come to, i'm sure he made sure this wont ever happen again
hence he buying a high class whore and keeping her tightly leashed

I love that you poverty stricken pieces of shit that voted for this disgrace are going to suffer the most. Stupid people should always darwin themselves in life. It's the only way humanity will continue to exist. Stupid people playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes. It's the reason the nordic races are so hardy, they didn't have the chance to be fucking idiots.

They've always been fiercely independent.

What I want to know is the real reason Michelle Obama left barack in palm springs.

Sounds like fake news.

Melania is a genuinely kind and beautiful lady and I'm honestly getting MAD at the lefty attempts to drag her down. She has been nothing but charming but feminist cunts love to try to smear her relationship with Donald and her reputation. She does not deserve this!

Who agree??

Michelle Obama get ready to all aboard the Trump Train

>They've always been fiercely independent.
love that memory

>been divorced 3 times
>brags about trying to fuck married girls and failing

Obvious wife beater.

Fake news from when they were playing the national anthem and it wasnt appropriate to not look serious

>Trying to look official for cameras
>"OH GOD THEY HATE EACH OTHER!"

I'm really getting sick of this logic. I didn't think Michelle Obama was attractive, but I didn't question her relationship either. I hated Obama because he fucking sucked, but didn't try to make simple shit like this into a big deal!

They are praying, he turns around, smiles to his wife, she smiles back, and they go back to praying.

Well, that explains everything.

Bugs me a little.

Just hope that whatever is going on between them is settled soon. Trump has to settle with someone sooner or later.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he got divorced and remarried in the middle of his presidency

Also Melania probably has had tons of affairs like Trump.

I reckon they're both cucks :^)

>shut the fuck up you stupid leaf bitch
Made me laugh more than it should have

They obviously aren't married for love. She's a gold digging Slav-bride

Thank you! Good eye and common sense, user. I was legit doubting Trump for a second there. You can see Barron shuffling left and right quite a bit. Poor kid, lol.

shaddup faggot

Wife beater Trump.
This is what you people worship?

But make some more 'cuck' memes for people trying to stop a lunatic destroying the planet, good job morons.

HE
WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US!

Who gave Ahmed the wifi password? Anyway now Mohammed go day dream about your caliphate or something, this is the twelfth time I've told you that hillary lost the election already.

This just shows she's more irritated at Barron than anything. Barron is literally bored out of his mind and is beginning to fidget you can clearly see him swaying behind Pence. She also keeps looking at him when the fucking jew stops talking.

Right after Trump turns back around you can clearly see Mel outright say under her breathe "Stop." He's so fucking bored he's fidgeting hardcore and Mel is trying to reign him in because she knows they can't fucking leave or it'd cause a huge fucking happening so she's stuck there.

The funniest part is watching Hillary on that first big pan out staring up like she was asking Jesus to take her away at that moment.

Lol how people read into that.

Here's a little project. Next time you have a family gathering or whatever record a single persons face in the room for a while, then watch what you filmed. You'll see their facial expression drop from smiling to no facial expression in what would seem to be in a freaky manner.

It's weird. But the camera catches nuances. Everyday conversation we do it to eachother, it's just that we are not dead fixated looking at each others faces to catch it outselves.

I took TV production in hs and collage. The anchors actually had to train themselves on how to look on camera because the slightest drop of a smile was picked up. Don't know how many times someone would be talking and then what seemed out of no where they get a dead face because they naturally stopped using their mouth.

because democracy is flawed
there needs to be a new system

Jesus, why does she look so unhappy. Bill must be abusing her.

>cuck

You don't get to use that word bitch.

more like cucking her

All she wanted was a rich sugardaddy, now trump is probably making her do stuff because being first lady is a job more or less. She's probably bitching behind the scenes.

the difference here is she is sad for her country and wasn't just spoke down to by her husband, what is Trumps poor wife sad at?
You can't deny the evidence, she is happy, he turns around and says something, she goes into a withdrawn upset state.

He's getting cucked

I think Trump was telling Barron to settle down and Melania was annoyed at her son for acting up in the moment.

youtu.be/Z7hET4Xp0qQ?t=4846

She was maintaining reverence for the prayer. It's fucking obvious. It started to rain, so there was a quick loving look regarding a conversation they must have had about that possibility earlier.

>ITT people who have never been around models or girls into modeling

they constantly put on the pouty face with strong lip features to be more photogenic

it's almost like second nature to models

Exactly. Anyone who can't see this is autistic. it's a serious event, she was serious BEFORE he talked to her, and went back to it,

What the fuck is wrong with leftists?

I guess you want to separate yourself from the word cuck so much you now support wife beating misogynist rapists.
good one.
I feel sorry for your mother.

>check out this quick freeze frame we captured where someones face was a certain way for a split second
fuck off.

So lets get this straight, you have a sister, you're at a Wedding gig, you see your sister having fun and laughing, you then see your sisters boyfriend/husband turn around and talk to her and you immediately see her smile turn into sadness and she slumps into a withdrawn manner.
You're telling me its just her 'playing up to the camera'?
You're a fucking idiot.

Stop justifying and mansplaining spousal abuse, you're heading down a dangerous path, your body pillow will divorce you.

lmfao nice projection retard but as far as everyone knows the presence of a camera is more likely than ever so women especially are cognizant of it

This is literally making me angry.

The left needs to be purged. Ave imperator.

Britian, you may be daddy but you will never have bantz like brother Australia. Never.

Right with you

palmerreport.com/news/alleged-donald-trump-wife-beater-administration/446/
cabinet of wife beaters and rapists