Why did kek fail us here?

why did lesser-krauts give us 2016's most embarrasing election result?

Does kek hates germanic people?

And can someone explain why FPO lost by a larger margin after losing due to fraud and shit? What the fuck went wrong?

because kek is a god of chaos

why do you think he let drumpf win?

Hofer cucked when the jews went after him. Weakness will not get you into power

Too many black bulls there for any of kek's magic to get through

but it's absurd how these faggits managed to vote more to the side that cheated than otherwise. It's like they were OK with the guy and then suddenly not for no reason

inbetween elections?

It was cheated. How can you know the results 6 hours before the voting ends? It was a WTF for me.

they cheated, got annulled, and then cheated again even more? WTF austria?

Krauts are colossal fuck-ups.

it's all part of the plan mate.

The Eternal Kraut forever seeks to destroy civilisation.

Kek is not your personal army. The moment you expect his help is the moment you lose his blessing.

Check 'em.

this my man

The eternal Anglo is correct, half anglo half kraut burger here

we lost because of vienna
also they kept pushing the election backwards, till christmas time was arround the corner, so people werent as pissed anymore, because you know christmas time etc, so they planned it all along, and he green communist won slightly

Actually, yes. At 5 pm they have results (maybe exit polls?), and both nominees accepted it as real results. WTF?

They acknowledge they win/lost, congratulate
etc....

Voting lasted 11 pm, counting the votes started after that. Official results was a few days later. It was exactly the same number.

That was a big WTF?

Immigrants and not just Turks, Slovenians who thought Hofer has going to expel them

No one got a get saying Hofer would win, and no one memed him particularly hard.

germans are genetic cucks, there is no helping them

>>They acknowledge they win/lost, congratulate
>>etc....

So it was staged with both party accepting it.

Trump winning actually made libshits get off their asses for once. Also Hofer almost winning the first time scared leftists.

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

they weren't scared enough in the first time? cause I remember they shilling very hard that "hopfer is literally hitlerpf"