President Trump is signing executive order to investigate for voter fraud

>President Trump is signing executive order to investigate for voter fraud

HAHAHA!!! We don't have to do anything. Drumpf the Putin lover is going to EXPOSE himself and Russia. Say goodbye to comrade Drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article77519827.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0/10

I like this topic. I want to see it go far.

I was thinking literally the same thing, if Democrats believe that Trump is a Putin plant, wouldn't they want a full blown investigation? Why are they so afraid if they are innocent, voter fraud affects both parties.

Fantasy. What IS going to be exposed is MASSIVE voter fraud by the Democrats going back decades. Also- illegal aliens voting by the millions in this last election.

ok. well when it buttfucks you once again like everything else we'll see you back here crying.

>"I investigated myself and found nothing. Everyone loves me."

Well that settles that.

Not to mention Trump was losing in all the polls only to come out on top in actual votes. Normally, that would reek of election fraud. Dems should be chomping at the bit to uncover Trump's obvious fraud.

DO IT TRUMP. SO I CAN HEAR YOU ON TV BACKTRACK FROM YOUR ALTERNATE TRUTHINESS AND ACCEPT HILLDOG HAD THE POPULAR VOTE.

>actually thinking voter fraud is a significant thing

Trump is being a huge faggot right now. Hillary got more votes and he is butthurt because it hurts his ego. I don't even know why he fucking cares, he won the election fairly either way. Why is Trump such a fucking insecure baby?

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds.

Wrong friendo, this will purge the rolls of felons, deceased, and others not allowed to vote. 14D Underwater chess muh dude.

FUCK YES!! Democrats will NEVER win again

god you millenial libcucks are such brainless fools

I kind of expect this.

AT LONG LAST THE ETERNAL REIGN OF THE REPUBLICANS WILL START

I swear to God I'll finally be happy when this meme dies.

I don't see why liberals are against this

If there's no voter fraud then they have nothing to be afraid of. They'll be vindicated and have more things to make fun of Trump with.

Their argument is it will lead to MUH VOTER SUPPRESSION because tighter controls will be enacted.

>P-please trump, d-don't expose us...

Back to mexico with you, Paco.

This goy loves wasting tax payer money. Trump will probably get him fired soon.

kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article77519827.html