Scared that Trump will Kill all muslims

I'm a Muslim and I frequent Sup Forums all the time, so I thought I would ask here before I asked anyone else.

I feel like if his registry thing goes through, we'll turn into the Jews under the Third Reich. Is this just a liberal version of "Obama's coming to get your guns" or is my fear justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you considered getting out while you can?

Why haven't you converted to the One Holy and Apstolic Church yet muslimanon?

Maybe you should eat some
Pork you fucking shitskin. Trump won't do that. It's lib fear mongering. But real Americans hate shitskins like you. Remember That.

convert to Christ or die muzzie

>Why are the democrats pushing hysterical racial politics down my throat?

I don't think he'll kill you but you might get put in camps for a few years.

You may want a passport handy.

Yeah, you're totally going to be killed by Trump because you're a Muslim, because he totally said that.

Why haven't you left Islam yet you piece of shit

Yeah, we're gonna gas you. Sorry m8. Not too late for you to flee though.

Dude is you or us, you know well. You have choosen sides, now prepare for war.

I mean, I have, but I don't want to get too paranoid and give up on a good thing. I'm supposed to start a surgery residency this summer after a lifetime of poverty. I could go anywhere else, I am a US citizen, but it just feels weird. It's not the same.

Your fear is very real, it would be best to gather up your fellow Muslim brother and sisters and return to the Middle East. This is obviously a sign from the Prophet, PBUH.

That's fine. I couldn't care less about who hated me. A lot of people hate me in my country too. No big deal.

>I frequent Sup Forums all the time
>Sup Forums

No you don't. Kill yourself

I feel like it'll be weird. My name is still very Muslim and it's on all of my degrees, I don't want to get into that shit.

Are you a muslim?
Are you a terrorist?

If you said yes to the first question, then don't worry about it.

If you said yes to the second question, then Trump will try and round you up.

I am sorry but you cannot both be American and Muslim
This is a protestant country

Have you ever considered that Americans don't want you fucking shitskin muzzie cunts in their country, Why don't you fuck off back to your own country?

>religiousfags

You're all at fault you know. Nobody knows anything more than the evidence of our eyes, which even then can't be totally trusted, and yet you'll all slaughter everyone else for being on the wrong side of the invisible friend debate.

Kill all religion.

I sort of did for a while, but my line of work keeps me heavily spiritual, and I don't really know any other way to rely on spirituality. Yes, science has it's own perks and a special place in my heart, but that one side, y'know. I don't pray or anything, I drink a lot, but I turn to God when I'm in trouble.

There seems to be some confusion, so repeat after me

Trump is, literally
LITERALLY
Not figuritively
Not abstractly
Not metaphorically
But pen on paper, set in stone, writing on the wall, honest to almighty God, no questions asked
ELL, EYE, TEA, E, ARE, AY, EL, EL, WHY
L I T E R A L L Y
hitler

muslims want to kill jews
no you want to sympethize with them - no

and youre being dramatic achmed

Actually a decent bait, but we know youre a lib faggot

for a muslim you sure sound like a liberal nu-cuck faggot

spaghetti

Yes, you should get out now. A mass casualty terror attack like 9/11 could result in a registry. A few more, you're in a camp. That is, if the government catches you before Billy-Bob and his pick-up full of good ol' boys. Your fear is justified. If I were you, Achmed, I'd get the fuck out.

fuck off slime

I wish.

I feel like the type of Americans who don't want me here, are a lot like the type of people in Pakistan who wouldn't want me there either. It doesn't bother me at all.

fuck off, slime

First off stop identifying yourself by a religion. If you cant do that fuck off.

fuck off slime

>Sup Forums
Nice try Ahmed.

I've always been a liberal.

fuck off slime

It'll be like the holocaust except real.

You follow the same religion as these inbred fucks?

You're a Muslim. By definition, you oppose secularism, liberty and freedom of speech. You have given America no choice. Of course you have to be eliminated.

Being an American Muslim and a Liberal are not mutually exclusive.

fuck off slime

The only sensible option it to turn to the true faith OP.

fuck off slime

fuck off slime

Yes, you should leave.

Personally I don't oppose any of those things, but okay.

fuck off slime

I pray it becomes real.

literally less than the black percentage of non-liberal voters

You'll be spared

You're literally just saying fuck off slime and posting terrible memes, idek how to react.

fuck off slime

he will kill you

go back before it happens

America is one nation under God. I don't think that means secular

Don't worry, it's too early

He needs to wait for europe to do its part therefore you got 3-5 years until the great racewar left

I hate how everytime somebody makes a shitty thread like this somebody spams it with muhammed memes and ruins any discussion.

I hope your fear is justified.

I would hunt you parasites if it was legal.

fuck off slime

Jesus Christ is the messiah so get over it.

Fucking muzzie scum. Get out while you still can

Not really. The town I live in has about 60 muslim families, and I'd say 55 of them are super liberal, and all 60 have children that could give less fucks about the religion itself.

do you believe 911 was in part due to american foreign policy and intervention in the middle east

by the way muslims behave an extermination is bound to happen one way or the other. they've done too much that you can't really come back from.

I'm not holding any of those signs.

>I'm a Muslim and I frequent Sup Forums all the time

jet beams can't melt steel dreams

Yes the are. How can you say that? What does sit mean to Muslim if you're going to allow for freedom of speech and individual rights? The Qur'an opposes that every step of the way. You either believe in the book as a source of universal, eternal truths or you don't. You don't get to say 2+2=5.

> Exterminating musilms
I'm okay with this. Eradicating one of our planet's cancer isn't a bad thing.
The hardest part will be to convince them to take a shower.

He literally named all his memes MOH1, MOH2, MOH6 and so on. He has a folder of Mohammad memes, and not a single pepe in there.

muslim blaming bush
GTFO

Then you're no Muslim. I've read the Qur'an cover to cover. You'd be the first against the wall if Mohammed were alive today.

Dude, this isn't even the half of it. Trump is going to go apeshit on you guys.

Better flee while you can.

I hope you die

I literally want Trump give the go ahead to start executing Muslim Men. Women and children. Not memeing or edgelording.

It likely won't happen, but I seriously hope it will.

I don't feel like defending an interpretation of a 1500 year old book. I literally only believe in God, and I have a Muslim name, and that's it. I've never read the Quran. I've never been an extremist. I was an atheist for a while, and I still have my moments, but for the most part I feel spiritually inclined.

Trump's actual policies will be involve persons for belief in Sharia law as a political system, or any associations with pro-Sharia groups. It would be treated as with any other belief in a totalitarian system, which is currently screened by the US government -- e.g. membership in a communist party.

Your country of origin may flag you as a high-risk alien for investigation. So far, Pakistan isn't on the list, but it easily could be.

Yes, OP.

I'm sure the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of the government will let internment camps happen again in the United States.

What exactly does it say about Freedom of Speech?

There's lots of non practicing muslims though like Zidane or people who believe whatever they want like the sufi, ismaili and ahmadi. Its not set in stone.

You don't hope in futility. Eventually we all will.

But your brother one day will. Or maybe your future children. Or your father. Point is your religion is fucking garbage that will always turn people into the retards you see in that picture because it's ideologically horse shit. Convert to a different religion (Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism, etc take your pic), become an atheist, or get the fuck out of my country.

Hopefully

This is relieving to hear actually. I let my paranoia get carried away. What about executive orders?

Nah, it's just to keep track of the shady ones. Just like cops keep track of shady people with field information cards. It's pretty simple and standard. Gotta keep an eye on the bad eggs.

There's a list of countries? Who is on the list, and what's the criteria?

I feel like it's mostly hysteria. You should think about trying to get your race to behave though.

kek wants u to be beaten to death by death squads

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Christ nobody's going to kill you. Nobody's even going to put you in a camp.
But, shit is what shit is. YOU know there are an awful lot of radical muslims in the US right now. And YOU know some of them.

So in answer to your question, Ill ask you one.
If you heard a bunch of your Muslim bros plotting to bomb a subway platform, would you call the FBI so the killing could be prevented?

YOU are going to make your own future, user, so you might want to decide now.

Go to the UK, they are anti-Semitic and like Muslims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics

Nice trips. But you haven't read the history of the nation, then, obviously. America is not a theocracy. It was created as an antidote to that. It is secular. God (in the Christian sense) doesn't run politics, though God is presumed to exist. In that sense America is secular. And any individual is free to believe (or not believe) anything he wants in his private life.

I don't think anyone close to me will turn apeshit out of the blue, but I know how religion can be used as a tool by the powers that be, to manipulate and use people. Brainwash them. It's sad. Middle East is just a gigantic version of the Westboro Baptist Church, but the psychosocial dynamics are not much different.

Jews are a race, Islam is a political ideology

that's the difference. you can't choose to be Jewish.

>This is a protestant country

lmao that ship has sailed nigga

If you accept Jesus into your heart and denounce your false prophet you have nothing to fear.

By Americans, do you mean the natives whose land you stole?

LMAO

"""whites""""

HAHAHAHA

>Having an opportunity to turn a Muslim into a MAGA bro-tier conservative
>Goes full retard

Ignore that nigger muslimanon

Jews and Americans are the excellent maths, economics and engineering. Muslims and Brits are the hatred and envy.

Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Sudan, and Somalia.