Disprove this

Disprove this.

Take the Klinkpill.

Prove this

Also, visible sage

What the fuck is this dude talking about?

You didn't have any friends as a child did you?

crackpot knows his history

some truth to it. except instead of "whooping their ass in street fighter" you're destroying private property and disturbing the peace. and instead of "resetting the super nintendo" they are going to kill you

The SNES was released before I was born.

My brother would do that. He is dead now. Thanks man. :(

god tier tv show

MEXICANS WILL NEVER NOT BE BUTTHURT

Go on FB or any place that allows comments, all the people talking shit about the Wall and Trump are

>Casillas
>Gutierrez
>Martinez
>Velasco
>Rodriguez
>Lopez
>etc...

And throw in a couple of kikes for good measure, everyone else is for the wall. I wonder why Spics are so against the wall?

>mfw I was that kid

Makes sense.

Super Nintendo was pleb tier. I went from NES to Sega Genesis to PS1 everything in between was overrated.

well, were is your badge officer?

Good, they have attitude to btfo liberazis

I was ranked top 800 in the world for Dead or Alive 4.
Been a cop a year and a half.
Pro tip. Most of us are nerds.

I'm assuming you are a lonely NEET now correct?

>tfw you did this to yourself

I use to do that all the time now i sell cocaine

>Super Nintendo was pleb tier. I went from NES to Sega Genesis to PS1 everything in between was overrated.
Hahahah. I did the EXACT same transition Except that I also did n64.

Snes had a few really spectacular games in its day. Earthbound is a really good play, though it is getting dated. Chrono Trigger, and some of the Final Fantasy games were also quite good....

I ended up getting a 32x for my sega just to play doom....Which forced me into PC games shortly thereafter.

It would have to make sense, first.

The police is like an angry friend... The whole thing is to stupid and makes no sense.

Instead of police being friends, they're the rules of the game. So they're essentially trying to cheat but reality checks them.

No, actually, those kids who always hit Reset are the ones who keep calling for that to happen with the current president.

Stay mad, CTR faggots.

well shit, I somehow forgot about N64, I had that one as well, so it looks like we had the same progression, cool

>antifas
>able to kick anyone's ass
Yeah, okay keep telling yourself that

Why do liberals have the most topical childlike sense of humor? I know they're all mentally 14 but is that the only reason? It takes work to be this unfunny

Good job, more police more safer country

captcha: Pascolon Police

>Gets ass kicked by cops
>"Well you're the type of kid that resets the console so he doesn't get your ass beat"

>Good job, more police more safer country
You must be crazy.
As soon as they run out of niggers, they're coming for us

There will never be none.

Also they won't do shit faggot. If you talk to them like a human being, they will either give you a ticket or a warning if you're nice and they're nice.

ie. don't be an autist in public.

I did this and I am an electrician.
So ha.
>and fuck you timmy and your gay ass dhalsim

I am a police officer, I always accepted my losses in street fighter 2. Proven.

Checked and my condolences user

>all police officers now

I used to reset the console when I was losing in a fighting game and I'm a lawyer now, not a police officer.

>playing inferior jap fighter
>not playing superior American made mortal kombat

>if they're nice
great way to torpedo your own declaration there.

this. The kids who hit reset are now political activists who can't handle not being able to hit ready and now they're having to deal with losing for the first time in their life

>police officers on Sup Forums
Why am I not surprised?

*can't handle not being able to hit reset

No, sometimes they're nice and will just give you a warning. Have you never been stopped?

Oh wait, I've never been stopped because I don't drive like a faggot.

Why are you so damn paranoid?

>nintendofags

NES was pleb tier. I went from SC-3000 to Master System to Mega Drive to Saturn to Dreamcast to mustard race.

Walking the beat is literally the ultimate redpill. I recommend a ride along for everyone reaching adulthood.

if you are over the age of 21 and still play vidya games you need to neck yourself.

It's the exact opposite though.
These motherfuckers choose to get into physical altercations with men holding firearms and then cry like a bitch when they end up shot.

I like mk but sf is a superior fighting game

They're the admins of MMOs silencing/banning the advertisement-spamming bots.

wtf I hate video games now

underage b&

>muh vidya references

That's some fag who thinks it's cool to hate police officers.

OMG the police shot harm be! !!!

And whatever bullshit they usually say.

Just let officers do their job and stop defending criminals.

That's pretty good officer
Who did you main?

That's only because USA made sf
By blowing the shit out of the japs and making them sit down in chairs like slaves making us entertainment

>Implying the SNES was released in 1999

But that describes the black guys that get shot.
>Playing the "game" of crime
>police "beat" them at the game buy catching them
>instead of giving up and saying "well done police, you got me" they chimp out and attack

To any Sup Forumsice officers ITT, what kind of experience did you need to get hired on? What kinds of skills are they looking for?

(((voldo)))

>street fighter on SNES
>not playing randoms on Neo-Geo in a public arcade

Still better than a 3 button Genesis controller I guess

It's called Mega Drive, not Genesis.

N64 had a dogshit pathetic library.

What kind of kids where Antifa?

>Those kids that would reset the Super Nintendo because you were whooping their ass in Street Fighter
>liberals after the election

Kissing police ass on the Internet isn't going to make them any less rude to you when you actually deal with them, kiddo.

>That kid who would throw the Monopoly board and cry when he was getting dominated
>He's an anti-fa throwing bricks through Starbucks windows now

guess you didn't lose much if he was a bitch nigga like that

sonic fans

What is this I don't even...

"Hooogaaan!"

Why were the nazis by far the best characters in that show?
Lebeau was the only good "hero"