Take the Klinkpill.

>Venus of Willendorf

T H I C C

Who?

Who?

He dies in June from a heart attack

Lol, I don't get this, whites wanted nigs in here to use them as farm animals

no more shitty touchy feely sci-faggot movies

When are they going to calm down? Are the entire 8 years going to be like this?

shit got real

anybody wanna see all 20+ election day posts from the saltiest jew on my friend list?

Just imagine the reactions when he wins again

only if you don't censor the name ;^)

shitty super hero movie director

why even bother

get fucked, Boss Sweden

i think there's one where i forgot to
consider it a scavenger hunt
and away we go

There were enough tears to end the drought in california.

The fuck is that? Hindu Colin Farrel?

When someone says "Trump is literally Hitler!" I like to say "Not quite, but he was close enough for my vote"

So if you take that deal (vote hillary), what you're telling me is, "Hey man, I don't hate America and the West. I just care more about myself."

They will never calm down. This is what an actual paradigm shift looks like. They'll be bitching about it to their graves while the world changes around them.

>Baby lady
She's got that right

ahaha its that stupid roastie bitch with some nude abstract feminism site called 'herself'

That's not even a coherent thought.

It's going to be a long 8 years for them.

Yeah man, a democratically elected "dictator".

thick solid tight

lulz

>You have two months until I cry

director's cut

i hate when they do that shit

they look so stupid

>I'm crying
>#resist

what a fucking retard

criterion collection

>the baby lady
they'll give anyone an Authentic Check on twitter these days won't they?

herself.com/

This is her website

OMG

>calls half the country racist and ignorant
They really have no self awareness.

WTF now I hate firefly...

Two ws and a trips in just 6 posts. Nice

keep em coming

Anybody have the edit that says "if you voted for Trump, REEEEEEE" ?

>I don't understand why people want niggers and faggots to behave like human fucking beings!
do you ever get the feeling we might have won even without the memes

Do they verify literally anyone on Twitter?

keep in mind this is ALL ONE SALTY NUMALE

i cant believe this faggot made buffy my favorite of all time show

fuck

>tfw you knew all along

OMG it this a kitty?

Why block the names let their lunacy be known to the world.

that reminds me
if all these accusers are legitimate, where the fuck are they now?
you'd think the media would keep them in the spotlight
stimulates those neurons, doesn't it

literally who?

there no end to this faggot

he was a reasonably fun and cool fella before this explosive spergout on election day. still haven't talked to him since but i really don't wanna unleash Sup Forums on him. he's not sensitive enough to be truly triggered but he's bluepilled enough to take it seriously

They really went with the "Hillary didn't won because of sexism"

Avengers sucked balls

you're telling me, i'm the one whose feed was completely full of this retarded shit when i just wanted to see my friends' fishing and vacation pics ...
btw she still has a shot, guys

Think about the right wing that didn't calm down during 8 years of Obama. It's the same thing.

The exact same thing.

I'm really struggling to think with the exception of Obamacare, what Obama did that actually impacted anyone's lives at all. He was really an inconsequential president when it comes down to it. He talked about gun control measures but none of it passed. Everyone was throwing a big fit about "god king obama" ruling by executive order and denying their freedoms and what a nightmare the last 8 years have been and I'm just thinking...

really? The ONLY thing he did that impacted my life at all, was that I had to change healthcare plans and premiums went up this last year (prior to that hike in october I was actually paying less than I had been paying prior to the ACA)

My taxes didn't go up, gas prices went down (though I don't attribute that to Obama at all), I could buy the same things, including guns, that I could buy before Obama..

It was all a bunch of fuckin hyperbole.

If she looks anything like her pic, we didn't care in the first place.

cant you burgers technically report this as a death threat?

>only people who no longer exist want us here

How is this not literally sedition?

Is she talking about Clinton?

bonus material from a different couple of people debating whether it's ok to assault somebody because of their beliefs (it's not)

I love that these fags still think Trump is antisemitic when all of his grandkids are jewish and he has given the ok for Israel to just plow over Palestine.

The twitter blue mark should only be given if you have more than 10 million followers. If you have a blue mark and don't fill this criteria you are literally irrelevant to the world let alone twitter.

Giving blue marks to any faggot with a drivers licence was a big mistake.

Just delete facebook fuck. The whole thing. The monkeys at typewriters at least had a chance to produce shakespeare

It was always about control. Remember when they tried to punish @Nero by taking his verified check?

>Taxes didnt go up
>Just the health care fees that Im forced to pay went up
Lul, Amerifats are so stupid

Don't confuse Obama's laziness for lack of maliciousness.

Jon Waldmen

ROBOSEXUALS

don't remember the bush years, do you?

maybe but he didn't create a nightmare, he was one of the least impactful presidents of all time because congress didn't let him do shit.

Obamacare was the ONE thing he did and while it was bad, I wouldn't consider it a nightmare that destroyed my life.

I'm REALLY struggling to understand what my super conservative friends are going through that was such a "nightmare" and about all I can gather is that they just really didn't like having a black dude as president.

I really don't give a fuck. it didn't personally affect me.

The last 8 years were a mild, gradual improvement over the 4 before it which were awful. I feel like... 2013-2017 were basically what 2005-2009 would have been like had the housing bubble not burst and had the Iraq war not occurred, as far as my personal experience was anyway.

Still not as good as the late 90's, but not a fucking nightmare.