Mfw:

Mfw:
> I'm a successful 34 yr old auto trader business owner with an upper middle class lifestyle in Texas.
> Good looking wife and one daughter. Have a great relationship with them both.
> Find out my only daughter dates a black man in college.
> Sit her down and casually get her to tell me she's serious with Devon, that I would like him. This means she slept with him.
> Packed all her stuff while she's at college yesterday and put them all outside
> When she came back she found out she had no place in my home
> Disowned my daughter who is right now on my doorstep crying.
> Threatened my wife with divorce and that I can restart another life without them. My friends a Lawyer who at this moment is filing the papers. My wife showed her true colors by even daring to disagree with me.

So right this morning now have a crying ex daughter who I stripped of all inheritance and stopped all sources of income.

My wife just found out the divorce papers I prepared and is in tears for me to reconsider.

Oh and how is your evening or morning in Europe's case?

Do you work at a company?

You're 34 and your daughter is in college?

i saw this shit three days ago

If you didn't fuck your daughter before anyone else; You're a cuck.

Fuck her now.

Does your company serve salads?

So you had your daughter when you were what, 16?

SAGE

Exactly my thought.

Tonight we're getting raided with the utmost faggotry

this story seems strange op. Why did you have only one kid and then quit for 18(?) years?
Don't you want to make the white race great? How did your wife see the divorce papers while your daughter is still on your deck crying?

JIDF driving up race intolerence

Do you have a mental disability?

You're 34 and have a daughter in college?
If you're gonna LARP, you better put more thought into the details.

> 34 years old
> minimum 18-year-old daughter

>stale pasta

Fuck off, your not even Ausie. Go back to Malaysia.

Take the wife and daughter to therapy with a lawyer. Tell her to learn something simple like math or gamer stuff thats not violent yet efficient. Violence should not be the first step.

he is a time traveler

godspeed, you

You failed as a father.

You were supposed to instill values during her childhood

I've seen this pasta before

sage

you had your daughter when you were 14 or 16 at the oldest? maybe you should do your math better before trolling

nice thumbnail

his wife's daughter

You did good user.

This is copypasta

>34
>daughter in college
back 2 reddit you go

NICE TRY MAKING UP A STORY, KIKE

>Thinking your wife can't take everything from you with bullshit modern divorce laws
Wow, it's like you married fags actually believe in true love or something. Wake up you retard, if you get divorced you will lose a whole lot more than just money or your family, you will likely be paying alimony for the rest of your working life to a woman you no longer give a shit about. Assuming this thread isn't just bait, think about what you're doing. What it is in the grand scheme. "Oh wow, my daughter is dating someone who has more melanin in their skin than me!111". You sound like a fucking child, but that's par for the course on this board. Why don't you actually meet her boyfriend and judge his character and not the color of his skin, you fucking baby?

antifa pls go

Does she have smart supportive associates? Do her associates or non associates know what is fashionable yet efficient ? What is the divorce about exactly? Framed? Violence?

Not all blacks a inherently niggers. Could have been a good lad. What if he was a real go get 'er & could have provided your fake daughter a rich & meaningful life.

Checked
34 -18 = 25
Just a degenerate having kids

Therapy and video games.

>Fucking same, shiity pasta served 7 nights in a row all week for 2 weeks

if you reply to this thread without a sage and a report for spam then you are a total fag.

OP does not have a job... or a teenage daughter that's fucking anigger...

OP is a shill dumping this script for mere pennies... or an OCD aspie-nigger repeatedly spamming this same story to make himself feel better for the hundreds of times white chicks that aren't 400+ pound goblins turned him down.

It's amazing how you keep having all these families with daughters to throw out.

Are you a mormon?

Man, you auto traders sure do produce daughters who love the blacks. Note to everyone: don't be an auto trader or your daughter will burn coal.

Me too. Sad. Sage.

I dont know who your algebra teacher was but they should commit suicide.

What's it like having this much repressed homosexuality

It seems op is confused regarding certain factors.

For the record I align with OP in a relative way from what I can percieve.

SaGe

Who is like OP?

1 post by this id

I'll take things that never happened for

This is pasta.

Kys you fucking sliding piece of shit kike faggot nigger dick loving cuck.

i want to believe

You did good.

you're a moron

>1 post by this ID

Hmmmmm

thank u murica for protect us.
Straya day cetra

>34 years old
>Daugher in college

Fake, degenerate, or cuck, your choice OP

This is copy pasta from the Sup Forums subreddit