The Last of Us 2 will offer progressive values to the player

Oh boy that's 10/10 guaranteed

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshscherr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Druckmann
>born in Israel on December 5, 1978

Every. Single. Time.

>Druckmann is Jewish, although found he regularly writes about "white, straight, Christian male" characters, encouraging him to instead create more diverse characters.
Oy fucking vey goyim, I can't believe how much I talk about white guys even though the majority of my characters are not white guys!

why don't people like jews? they have zero reasons to.

Next vidya crash can't hit soon enough.

Lurk moar. This single incident of Jewry is minuscule compared to the centuries of parasitic Jewish subversion of unfortunate host countries.

meant for

Only idiots pay for games nowadays.

It's not even a meme anymore, it's reality.

The entire entertainment industry is Jewish and they're pushing for an anti-white agenda.

All he does is make some characters gay.

>Oh wow this crazy survivalist asshole who helps you? Guess what? He was gay!
>Teenage girl you have to babysit? LESBIAN

Say what you want about The Last of Us but the fact a couple of characters were gay didn't bother me as much as the mundane ladder and pallet "puzzles".

What exactly is this suppose to mean?

Gaming is going to shit. The only video game I want to play right now is ethnic cleansing 2 the eletric jewgaloo

really though, the only games I'm looking forward to are Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Nioh, and Mount and Blade II

The entirety of the communist uprising in Russia, Germany and Poland were run by and orchestrated by the Jews.

And you don't follow Bioware.

This. Sort of looking forward to "For Honor"

The Witcher series is great as well.

Why the fuck as a developer would you put your baby tier political opinions in video games? You can easily do this in a subversive fashion but instead these libshits literally put niggers and lesbians in their games.

What happened to writers that push their politics on people in a fashion that isn't so damn hamfisted?

>"Druckmann is a regular advocate of gender equality in video games, citing Anita Sarkeesian as an inspiration; he presented the Ambassador Award to Sarkeesian at the 2014 Game Developers Choice Awards, and regularly advocated her projects. Throughout the development of Uncharted 4, Druckmann was influenced by concept artist Ashley Swidowski to include more female characters in the game. "She is constantly challenging me and pushing for diversity in our cast", he said. Upon a focus tester's criticism regarding the inclusion of a female character in Uncharted 4, Druckmann instructed him to leave, responding "Wow, why does that matter?".

>Similarly, Ellie of The Last of Us was initially received negatively in early focus tests. Druckmann is proud that Ellie is a "strong, non-sexualized female lead character", and hoped that other developers would take similar approaches to characters without fear of unpopularity. Druckmann and Straley were surprised by some of the backlash in regards to gender roles in The Last of Us, although Druckmann noted that "the more progress we make, the more those problems stand out". He declared it a "misconception" that female protagonists hinder game sales, evidenced by the success of The Last of Us."

Yeah ok.

This shit stopped bothering me the second I stopped playing AAA games aside from Witcher shit.

Path of Exile, Darkest Dungeon, Crusader Kings 2, Grim Dawn, etc... who gives a fuck about normie games.

And there's also this backlash

>internet getting shittier by the day with gross tracking and personal privacy violations
>videos games have been downright cancerous outside of an indie game every once in a while

I feel like I'm going to be a farmer in a decade at this rate.

>apocalyptic setting
>feminism/equality STILL RELEVANT
fuck this gay earth

>Path of Exile, Darkest Dungeon, Crusader Kings 2, Grim Dawn, etc... who gives a fuck about normie games.
Don't forget about LISA. Even if the creator is a bit of a cuck, the series itself was pretty great.

Good Man.

Because it's the perfect setting to shill

>my body, my choice

Shit

>Bitch your body is immune make babies
>Nah I'm just gonna scissor with a nigress

I didn't even notice there were gay characters in the first one

>apocalyptic setting
>anything but meritocracy

I mean, shit, if you aren't a fucking badass in the apocalypse, you basically have to settle down and become a farmer or basic worker, and it's basically your duty to fuck like rabbits even if you hate who you're fucking so you have more kids to put to work.

I love how they always tell you what to think right there in the headline or subtitle, where you would think space is at a premium, and where you can get that instruction even if you are just skimming headlines.

Screencap this. Ellie will have a black boyfriend

>He declared it a "misconception" that female protagonists hinder game sales, evidenced by the success of The Last of Us."

Wasnt the protagonist of The Last of Us a big, bearded, dad shaped fellow?

She's gay, so a black girlfriend like in the dlc.

Oh for God's sake, Niles! I brushed off the degenerate lesbian DLC, but if the entire premise of the sequel is cucked, no thanks. Wake me when Call of Cthulhu and Battalion 1944 come out.

I fucking love Grim Dawn. Wish it got more love.

Im just waiting for whatever PC bombshell Nintendo is going to drop with the new zelda.

>Link is gay and he only fucks gorons

>Uncharted 4
>Make little who negress beat up two well built white males 1 v 2
>Last of us
>Make underage white girl make out with a underage negress
What the duck is next

>I fucking love Grim Dawn. Wish it got more love.
new class coming out in a month

And you're also wrong, because women wanted Link to be a female, then a female option, then to play as Zelda, and instead we got weak Zelda that still needs a man. Feminists already complained she cries in his arms begging for help.

Druck the cuck just loves ruining his games doesn't he?

For Honor might be fun

the last of us had horrible gameplay just like uncharted.

how is this still acceptable in the ''''current''' (((((((((((current year))))))))))))?

>I'm going to willingly alienate a large portion of my consumer base because I'm mentally ill

nigga, for honor is just assassins creed with updated controls.
>moving the stick to change stances is revolutionary!!!!!!!!!!

definately, just wish the industry could gitgud and stop writing garbage

I-I wouldn't mind a female link..

Fuck id preorder that shit right now if Link were female.

The guy with all the traps (kek) was gay. It just wasn't a big part of his personality.

HDNW GTKRW

Anyone who plays ND games should know to stay away by now.

Ever since Druckmann was put in charge their games have gone into downward spiral. Fuck him and his regressive bullshit.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo
you can never please SJW
they'll find something

Im old, I still play fucking Civ IV as my main game whenever I want to zone out and burn some time.

Wow I can't wait for Movie Game #34: Politics Edition

And you need to fix your views, because male Link as androginous as he is, is a big thumbs up to patriarchal values, we need him to stay a male and save the world while the female lusts after his genitalia. Anything to piss off liberals.

I played TLOU at my cousin's house. Ragequit on the first stealth part with the clickers after things started getting automagic. Hated it. Decided to watch an LP of it to see how it ends. Enjoyed the LP. So can confirm.

Fucks sake, Naughty Dog

You could have made more Crash Bandicoot games, but no.

back to plebbit

Oh boy, more political preaching.

That's just swell.

Wow great can't wait for Ellie to be a fucking carpet mucher jungle lover in every other cutscene. Thanks NaughtyGoy.

SHROOMS DINDU NUFFIN

Oh shit, what is it?
We just got Inquisitor. Which was much needed since I needed some good traps that weren't deep tree only. Haven't tried it yet.
What's the new one?

Wish they'd add more zones before classes and a bit more gear for specialized/ meme builds.
I just need more game and deeper lore.

Id agree but Zelda never actually lusts for his dick though. Link always gets friendzoned. Is Link MGTOW?

Yes.

In Druckman we trust.

Wrong. The jews fear the samaurai. New Zelda features Link kicking ass and saving Zelda, a damsel in distress.

Yes. Ellie was your fucking AI sidekick.

But this will sell based on name recognition now and because PS4 has nogames

Last of us was fucking horrible. I want to play a fucking game, not play small parts of a movie
>b-b-b-but muh scenery
yeah, see, I really don't give a fuck about scenery when the little game play you do get is fucking retarded

Not so fast

nippon is our last hope

DA JOOZ

Well that's fine, he can do that, but I can also not like the game or not buy the game. It's a free market and we can both trade or we can ignore each-other.

like every woman in Ocarina of Time hits on Link

The Last of Us 1 was pretty red pilled

I just don't want him to go overboard with some SJW nonsense, keep it low key like the first and it'll be fine.

good, the last of us was a shit game anyway.

>yeah, see, I really don't give a fuck about scenery when the little game play you do get is fucking retarded
You don't need to have the game be a walking movie to have a good atmosphere. Wanna know what game had a really good atmosphere? Trails in the Sky. That being said I am incredibly biased for late 90's early 00's JRPGs.

>really though, the only games I'm looking forward to are Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Nioh, and Mount and Blade II

Rising Storm 2.

It goes full bluepill in the dlc, and so does Uncharted, starring a nigress and a beaner in the stand alone dlc.

That's ok. The first game wasn't worth more than a rental, so it's not like game 2 will be worth more than that.

>Upon a focus tester's criticism regarding the inclusion of a female character in Uncharted 4, Druckmann instructed him to leave,
>responding "Wow, why does that matter?".
>Druckmann is a regular advocate of gender equality in video games

wow, why does that matter?

it means that Hitler did nothing wrong

Lol what

yeah, try beating that whole game on hard when stealth inst possible.
>my ''''''''''''metal'''''''''' pipe IS USELESS?!?!?!

Is Link autistic? Why is he mute apart from a few awkward grunts?

No, the guy was actually complaining about and he was right, because it was embarrassing.

it's true though.

He is meant to be the Link between you and the game.

I can't self insert as a autist like most Nintendo fans.

druckmann isnt really the problem although he's a libcuck he's actually talented

twitter.com/joshscherr

this guy on the other hand

I don't think you can self insert as Link though

The last of us did well because you were literally a post-apocalyptic badass father looking after a girl who may as well have been his daughter, not because of muh stryng wymen. TLOUSII is gonna crash and burn if they try this feminist shit, mark my words.

i know what he was talking about, but i don't think you know what i'm talking about.

Yeah but we forget about that because that would be promoting racemixing.

>Druckmann is a regular advocate of gender equality in video games, citing Anita Sarkeesian as an inspiration; he presented the Ambassador Award to Sarkeesian at the 2014 Game Developers Choice Awards, and regularly advocated her projects.

LOL he wants to fuck her so bad.

>The last of us did well because you were literally a post-apocalyptic badass father looking after a girl who may as well have been his daughter, not because of muh stryng wymen.
Where have I seen this before?

No, they're gonna put a big black strapon on a transgender black woman and fuck Ellie in the ass. DLC 1.

I don't know, TW3?

What kills me is that anything that gets even a tiny bit of success gets immediately pozzed and driven into the ground.

Like any form of media? Too bad because a million kikes immediately descend on it to tell you you suck for being white.

I literally haven't paid for movies or TV in ten years because of this shit.

FOR THE FUCKS SAKE YOU LITERAL KIKE BETTER DON'T RUIN MY FAVORITE GAME WITH MORE OF THAT GAY SHIT BECAUSE I'LL BE NEVER PLAYING VIDYA ANYMORE

>I don't know, TW3?
I don't think that was it. I think it stared with an L. Hmm. What could it be?

Just tell me senpai, I'm guessing that pic is the chars and I don't recognize them.

eh, doesn't mean I won't play it. then again, i might be to involved in Nioh

>Sup Forums has better videogame discussion than Sup Forums