Show her love

show her love twitter.com/ErikaAndiola/status/824451492056801280

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever you do, please don't report her to ICE, that would be very mean

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Loading up my American VPN...

yeah, it would be very mean and it cause her serious pain.

she is a good person and does not deserve to be forced to obey the law of a democracy.

everyone should not click this link

CHECKED

so many cases.. "Terrorism related" fits.. she's a 3rd wave feminist.

ehhh.. i mean, she gives love and is (((supported))) by (((Our Revolution)))

user delivered

fucking twitter constantly blocking my fake accounts, anyone has a good way to create a fake without it getting banned?

LEAVE HER ALONE NOW U ASSHOLES

Would Sup Forums really do that to someone who describes themselves as an intersectional feminist?

Is her mom a criminal? if the answer is yes, Pack it up Ms. Andiola

lol thats my account.

What should I say to her next

she is a stunning beautiful women. she is brave and you should not refer to her in any way.

Post her a picture of the ICE form

Why the fuck are people proud to be here illegally? I literally cannot understand why someone would be proud of this and not trying to rectify it by becoming a US citizen if they were planning to stay in the US.

Why, pray tell, do such people advertise the fact that they are in the US unlawfully on public websites? It seems extraordinarily foolish to me.

How are all these illegals employed at nonprofits? How do they get paid?

>Mr Mojo rising
Got a Doors fan here, love it

>Proud undocumented unafraid
>OH FUCK, THEY'RE COMING FOR MI MADRE, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

If I was them, I'd be proud of it too. I'm there illegally leeching your welfare and you can't do shit about it? Fuck yeah, I'm hardcore.

8 years of being told they are merely 'undocumented' and need not worry about silly things like legality as long as they are willing to vote democrat when the time comes.

THIS

Free shit, no taxes

Her mother is a violent criminal?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK MOJADITA

(((donations)))

Proud to be a leech, I can't even get a visa to the US, because I was arrested under the terrorism act, a complete mistake desu. I would love to live in the US, but not as a parasite

Don't be a meanie

Heres her snap

What happened? Did you post a distasteful joke on twitter?

Mr Mojo Risin = Jim Morrison

Just search for #undocumented theres a ton

>former press secretary for bernie sanders
>mfw democlaps literally employ illegal immigrants in political positions

Andyoila is a pretty cool spic eh intersectionalizes feminism and doesnt afraid of anything

>Illegal fag

done
The Doors kick ass

would be a shame if her mom gets deported back to mexico and suddenly after her someone puts a wall up
would be a shame if she couldn't alien back in

They must lead such uninteresting lives.

I'd punch his fucking head in if I ever was lucky enough to see him.

They sure are some smug, arrogant pieces of shit, aren't they?

Erika, once your mom gets back to her hellhole, tell her to save you a spot. We're getting rid of you anchor babies, too. Cya.

If she is on the priority list doesn't that mean her mom is an ex con?

Does that mean she's an anchor baby? We may actually be stuck with her mom.

DREAMERS RAUS.

you actually don't need to...

I'm not sure I can agree with this, it's not like an anchor baby had a say in where they were born, and if they've spent the first 10 years of their life in the US they're not exactly going to thrive if we suddenly cart them off to Mexico.

It doesn't seem right that the parents get rewarded by being allowed to stay in the US for 18 years, though.

I'm not sure what the answer is.

Twatter will love you for that m8

Im too tired for greentext. The short version: About 8 years ago I was completely off my tits at a party and blanked out. Next thing I remember is waking up in a cell. I broke into an airport, like 10 miles away from the party house. I was on the runway, dancing and rolling about, I delayed planes from landing, they had to do circles or some shit. I was arrested by armed cops. They let me off with a caution, but its still on the US database as an arrest via terrorism, it sucks

that means, she fucked up big time the moment she came to your country.. i'd give her a little kiss on her cheek before you push her back into the mudpit

Screenshot?

They think tears > laws

Anchor babies currently here can stay, but no mas. Give birth in our hospital fine, but you both get shipped back right after (going forward)

Her profile claims that she is illegal, too? Would Sanders really employ someone as a secretary who was illegal?

She has to go back

I'm sorry user, but what the fuck?

Terrorism seems a bit far-fetched, though.

you are a fucking legend

Parents fault, really

To be fair to all, they should ban that style of citizenship, but for those there prior to the date of the ban, they get to stay.

This is hilarious

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Btw can anyone provide for me a good free Australian vpn or proxy it would be much appreciated.

That might be a lie to gain sympathy for the left. If not, I don't understand how she hasn't been deported yet.

just made a tip

If you deport the parents, they're going to take the kid with them too. They can stay, if they want to, but they would have to leave their entire family behind while they applied for VISA's and residency., just like everyone else.

Its not cruel to be lawful. The cruelty lies with the parents who put their child in a situation like this.

That commie will do anything for that minority vote including getting fucked in the ass by the BBC

>Would Sanders really employ someone as a secretary who was illegal?
Gee, would a Jew pay someone under the table thus avoiding having to pay taxes and a fair competitive salary?

Jus solis was based on the foundation of America, not 21st century notions and fashions. It was an amendment to make sure that everyone that was in the USA at the time of the signing would be able to stay here, and not get extradited back to Great Britain and executed as traitors and seditionists.

Yes, it's definitely less morally troubling to stop granting citizenship by birth going forward than to remove it from those it has already been granted to. It's not like a newborn is assimilated into US society.

This is fun. We should have regular deportation threads.

yeah... good idea to make criminal alien shelters in schools. so they don't have to walk that far to find some rape victims.

*Intersectional feminist

>UNKNOWN FLAG

Who are you?

Holy shit. A deportation general would be amazing. We'd need to get some hashtag started to get the illegals to out themselves proudly, and then we could send a tip to ICE. We could effectively get rid of many of them.

Czech'd

agree, just look up #undocumented, still trying to get a new shitter account set up

>ITT: Racists
You Trumpanzees really have nothing to do do you?
Thread capped and submitted to reddit, tumblr, twitter and facebook.
Enjoy the shitflood.
*flies away

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

oh, so we get an audience, too?

I am kek

The normies are coming

We're trying to make America great again. With you without you Jose.

Any minute now.

it's like a mix of Croatia and Romania

No, she probably has temporary documents and is just trying to play up the WE WUZ ILLEGAL angle like some cucks play up .009% Cherokee blood.

LOL. Including you both in the screencap.
Enjoy getting reported to the fbi
*chuckles uncontrollably

probably but when you bring it up they buckle

It's Moldova.

>literally who
Exactly.

Niiice

Lad, its a major breach of security and this was in N.Ireland. After 9/11, airports are top priority, Its funny as fuck and I have the arrest sheet somewhere, but it fucked me for entering the US.

I mean im lucky, they could have shot me, or made a case in court over it.

not your personal army hans, just use an american vpn and report her youself
if you're going to stalk libshit twitters just watch and report but don't reply, that will be just more fuel to them

>reporting anonymous posters on an image board to the FBI for legally submitting tips to the feds regarding criminals

2/10 made me reply

finally got a twitter setup, thanks to the user for posting the report thing, not a US citizien, but doing my best fellow murica friends

She dun goofed.

>reporting your own mother to ICE

BY GOD SIR.

>DEPORTATION GENERAL THREADS. NIGHTLY.

I said I was black, spanish, native american, and gay to get into college.

I feel no shame desu :^)