Who is it gonna be?

Who is it gonna be?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/ecf6a07c6ccc4b129f6022874095b67f/trump-narrows-down-supreme-court-nominee-list-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully someone young so the republican hold the Supreme Court for decades.

He will complete his redemption arc

Trump doesn't get to choose, Obama already picked someone when HE was in office...

>Next week
I was hoping for tomorrow, but I guess it would have been boring for him to have done everything he said he'd do in just his first week.

One of three white WASP men in their early 50s. Libs are having conniptions.

bigstory.ap.org/article/ecf6a07c6ccc4b129f6022874095b67f/trump-narrows-down-supreme-court-nominee-list-3

Stop it, I can't stand all the winning

DAHNALD

Ted Cruz

Can he nominate himself?

He's the only one I trust to make decisions in government at this point.

This guy fully gets it

Judge Judy

Trump is going to introduce Scalia who has been in hiding after the failed assassination attempt by Clinton.

>mfw its Obama

Hollywood hulk hogan

Probably best choice, super almost retardedly conservative, lawyer, would get him out of the senate, and sick moves on both courts.

"HOWDY PARDNER, SHOW ME YER DELEGATES"

This

The chaos delegates, Shadow.

As long as we can get nationwide CCW, the hearing protection act, and maybe the hughes amendment repealed I will be elated.
Ideally we hit those constitutional amendment numbers too.

William Pryor

Trump picked him days ago

Pryor, Gorsuch and Hardiman

Ronald McDonald. Who the fuck do you think?

That's who I want in there. Gorsuch seems like a pussy on gun rights.

Ted Cruz

Vladimir Putin

Once Loretta gets lynched will podesta and Hillary get V&'d?

"ONCE I'VE ACQUIRED THE FINAL DELEGATE, I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE"

lol what

Obama's nomination was either withdrawn or will simply be ignored. The Senate has full control over how it considers matters.

Holy trips don't lie.

Praise KEK!!!

Are you ready brother?

I like Don Willett. We don't get enough state judges up on the Supreme Court anymore. These guys who are lifetime federal courts guys shouldn't be so favored.

Will Pryor? Really? I'll tell you there's 1 reason it shouldn't be him.

He's a fag and has a mutilated KIKE cock. He serves nobody but kikes.

Brian Sandoval

I just want birthright citizenship gone

Guns are cool, but getting rid of anchor babies is vital

The One And Only.

Do it, the autismo has the Constitution memorised.

far right federalist society corporatist

Nope. The born in the U.S., you're American.

Some super smart young hotshot fresh out of law school so he stays there for at least half a century. A beer-swilling, opiate taking hilljack from West Virginia would do the job better than half of the justices on the bench so I don't see why "qualifications" matter at all.

Hopefully young with a hard on for the bill of rights.

Me

I'm assuming you mean birthright for illegals right? Because birthright for children of citizens should stay unless you're into the whole military service for full citizenship thing I guess.

You might not even need to change law to get rid of birthright for anchor babies though. If enough originalists are on the court, I think they'd rule that "under the jurisdiction thereof" means under the jurisdiction thereof. We can't revoke citizenship though for the anchor babies. I don't think any judge is going to go all post-ex-facto on them.

No one will truly be able to match Scalia's charm and charisma, but if he can fill the void with someone who wrote just as colorfully and impressively as Scalia, then I'll be good.

/Thread

>sick moves on both courts
Underrated...

Scalias the only person I have ever come across that could write 20 page opinions full of legalese and minutae about one thing and make it interesting as hell.

THE SUPREME COURT DAHNALD

He's going to nominate Merrick Garland and liberals won't know what to do with themselves.