Yesterday the President of the United States told the American people that he would send the 'Feds' to Chicago if they...

Yesterday the President of the United States told the American people that he would send the 'Feds' to Chicago if they didn't put a stop to the 'carnage'.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824080766288228352
He did this just a few minutes after the O'Reilly factor aired an episode about the violence in Chicago.
Watch this clip:
twitter.com/Walldo/status/824082877503721472
The commentator calls for the 'Feds' to intervene to stop the 'carnage'.
And look at the infographic aired by the program:
imgur.com/sTmSXNG
Trump's tweet features the exact same statistics, in nearly the same format - number, percentage, year.
The President of the United States just watched Fox News and immediately told all of us that he would take action, nearly verbatim, reacting immediately to something he just saw on TV.
People have been debating exactly what Trump meant by his tweet. Was he going to declare martial law? Is he sending one of the three-letter agencies? The national guard?
I'll tell you what I think. I think he heard the word 'Feds' on the TV program and decided to simply repeat exactly what he heard.
So the President is regurgitating the contents of Fox News to the American people. That's where we are, right now. But how did we get here?
Before he ever ran for office, Trump expanded his image and got his name out to the public via his own reality TV show, the Apprentice. By the time he ran in a crowded field of Republican primary challengers, more people knew about him than about any other man standing on that crowded debate stage.
During the election, his outrageous statements and behavior earned him more attention from the trainwreck-obsessed news than anyone else. Time and again he was rewarded with coverage for being outrageous. TV loves Trump, and Trump loves being on TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-transcript-the-republican-nominee-in-his-own-words/2016/08/02/77e9fa68-58eb-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?utm_term=.eb52f9d1428f
nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/08/what-all-this-bad-news-is-doing-to-us.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump's short attention span is legendary. He couldn't even keep his eyes off the television for the full length of an interview with the Washington Post, interrupting the interview several times to watch a nearby television and comment on what he saw there.
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-transcript-the-republican-nominee-in-his-own-words/2016/08/02/77e9fa68-58eb-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?utm_term=.eb52f9d1428f
At the same time, as the election moved into the general, the nature of TV's own short attention span would ultimately work in his favor. As the campaign wore on, time and again the news would return to some new issue pertaining to Hillary's e-mail server - a single scandal that would damage her throughout the campaign. Having little else to focus on, the news gradually built up a coherent narrative, and time and again some new related issue would thrust it back into the spotlight. The public got this long, never ending story on Hillary's e-mails while Trump's antics and business practices unleashed an entirely new story every week, sometimes every day. Attacking the parents of a dead American soldier, insinuating that someone could shoot Hillary if she became President, Trump University, claiming Obama was the founder of ISIS, and a tape where he says he's going to move on a married woman 'like a bitch' all flared and faded into the next outrageous thing. There was no time to process any of it because we had to look at the next new crazy thing - and the last big thing everyone saw before they voted happened to be a new crazy thing with.... Hillary's e-mails. Around when that story broke, Trump's campaign staff took away his twitter account, and in doing so probably saved his campaign.
During a debate, Hillary said this:
"Everything you’ve just heard from Donald is not true. … He lives in an alternative reality."
Did you ever stop to wonder what alternative reality that might be?

There is considerable debate as to whether watching large amounts of television causes one to be violent. But there's another, more subtle, and more well established conclusion that watching large amounts of television causes people to believe that the world is more violent than it actually is.
nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/08/what-all-this-bad-news-is-doing-to-us.html
People talk about his Republican nomination speech as having painted a dark and dismal picture of America.
I don't think he was painting a picture. I think Donald Trump told us about the America he's actually seeing - the America that he sees on TV.
His supporters praise him for 'telling it like it is' as fact checkers give him terrible ratings for actually speaking the truth.
I don't think that those supporters are intentionally ignoring the truth. Donald Trump, for all his faults, is telling them about the America they see on TV too.
This is why he wanted military vehicles in a parade at his inauguration. He saw that on TV.
This is why he brings props of blank binders to a press conference, because that's what they do on TV.
This is why a man with millions of people and enormous resources at his disposal to studiously examine a problem and find a good solution is ready to ignore all that and take immediate action in Chicago based on a single news interview.
This is why he was disappointed that he hasn't gotten to 'enjoy' the White House, because his idea of what it means to be President and how the government works has all come from watching TV.
You and I merely watch the television. Trump was born in it, molded by it. Trump can't see the real world except through a glass screen, and if he ever does it will be nothing to him but blinding.

Dude you lost get over it fag. Maybe you'll get paid again in 4 years ctr

Lol you just realized Trump is your typical low iq low information white male?

Is this the future of political discourse in the country? To simply tune out any opposition at all, to insinuate they are getting paid to hold contrary beliefs? If so, America will fall within a generation.

>trumpkin tard

right on time

Is it the future of American politics to spam an irrelevant image board forum with copy pasted anti-trump messages?

Fuck off

Don't you have some black man to prep your sister and mother for?

Spam? Is it spam to post something that I wrote myself for the first time? Irrelevant? Obviously not, since this place helped him get elected.

You are not American, you don't know what's good for our country.

I'll tell you what I think:

The days that you retarded, traitorous faggots can get away scot-free with your treason are over.

We're coming for you, and if you think that the amount of power we wield is insignificant, you are about to get a rude awakening.

I don't remember the left/media getting this upset when Obama sent in the Feds on a variety of high profile local court cases...

You fucking hypocrites are just driving more and more people to Trump for 2020.

Can't wait until the press sees this new executive order.

You, who I'm sure mocks with derision the people that protest Trump because they think he's fascist, are an actual fascist, who wishes Trump was Hitler. Your threats are toothless.

Did I say anything about President Obama? Take that up with the media, not with me. Obama is not president anymore.

Your binary definition of 'fascist' is invalid.

You are either a victim or a perpetrator of the forced meme that any white person whom is not anti-white is essentially a Nazi.

So far, we whom still possess pride and belief in our race and culture have been rather silent.

Believe when I say that we carry a big fucking stick, and we are so sick of your stupid shit that many of us are willing to commit atrocities that would make General Butt-Naked blush, if he could.

You post a poster originated from fascist propaganda that contains the phrase "right wing death squads." You make vague threats and claim that anyone who disagrees with you is committing treason. And you claim I have no basis to call you a fascist, while making more of these vague and empty threats? Have as much pride in your ideology as the random chance that was your birth, at least.

youreallyexpectmetoreadALLTHATSHITbyYOU.jpg

You can't even formulate coherent sentences: why should anyone listen to your uneducated drivel?

Furthermore, there is a difference between a threat and a promise, and you better figure it out quick as fuck, because it will make the difference between life and death, for you.

Are these stats false?

Fair is fair anyways. Obama and the democrats have been regurgitating HuffPo/leftist media garbage like the wage gap myth and BLM narrative for years - enjoy the karma.

They're all behind Wal Mart running a train on your dad

>he loves the black mamba

>Because you ran the country into the ground, I'll do it better

Really stimulates the neurons
Like you're still salty about Sachs getting in the white house and not a proper Aryan.

All of my sentences have been coherent - and what makes your drivel more educated than mine? Did you read some Evola and believe you had figured out the entire world? Do you long for a simpler time, a purer time free of 'degeneracy' because other people make you uncomfortable? Your threats remain as hollow as ever, because truth and goodness will always triumph in the end. Your bitterness will swell in you and burn you from within.

I know of no problem with the stats themselves, but that the president simply regurgitates the contents of something he's just watched on television is not good, as anyone can plainly see. Two wrongs do not make a right.

>But how did we get here?

Via the mainstream media's and the universities' constant bashing of white people.

Don't be so simplistic.

>this poster assumed this because the guy fucking his anus behind wal mart called him daddy
>he loves livin la penis loca

Mark my words faggit OP, when Trump sends the feds into Chicago they will find a massive corruption scheme where democrats have been working with organized crime. They worked with organized crime and profited from all the deaths, and used it to further their anti-gun agenda.

You will be BTFO again and again from now till 2024.

AND BEYOND!

I'm taking a shit right now, so I don't feel like writing up a massive post, but the crux of it is:
>drumph is so stupid lol
Keep underestimating him dumbfucks, it served you well in the election

>Dem trips

Yes and I'm sure they'll find the expressway to Kenya and more evidence of Hillary's necromancy cannabilism.

Or you know, they hit up a neighborhood, level it and kill everyone, people complain then bounce back in line when Trump declares a federal emergency after HRT is killed because they're not equipped with level 4 and sends in the military, suspending the Constitution and proceeding to do as his ego demands.

> truth and goodness will always triumph in the end.

Your 'truth' and 'goodness' are nothing more than the poisonous and toxic result of years of brainwashing by the fucking kikes.

In what world is hatred of the white race, specifically white people whom know and contribute to the greatness of our legacy, considered 'good'??

In what kind of twisted realm of hell is the systematic destruction of a race, exacerbated by members of said race, perpetrated in the name of anti-racism considered the 'truth'????

If whites are so good, how come they keep losing?

>how come they keep losing?

Are you fucking insane?

How exactly have we ever 'lost', please tell me.

Sad that this is what passes for intelligent discussion these days.

It would be amazing if crimes were discovered and stopped, but I regret to inform you that you misunderstood what I said.

Are you incapable of thinking in anything other than black and white? Your rage has already eaten away at most of your mind.

Well if you haven't lost then this must be a good state of affairs.
Since you know, can't be bad if whites are so good, they would remain on top and not be deposed or dying out.

low tier bait

>tl;dr Trump is smarter than me and I don't understand the genius of his word queues.

You might want to go check on your mum

>Are you incapable of thinking in anything other than black and white?

Look at this post, lurker-kuns. This is very important.

Observe the projection and false equivalence endemic of the sociopathic leftist, and observe his complete and total deviation from the referenced post.

You have a sickness, boy.

And a bullet is the cure.

>I cannot critique what I support
(YOU)

You are too far gone. I have tried to have a reasonable discussion, but there is no reasoning with you. You have a toxic "with me or against me" mentality that stifles all consideration of nuance.
You will never achieve your hateful desires.

>they would remain on top and not be deposed or dying out.

>dying out

This is nothing more than more regurgitated idiocy from the kikes whom run the MSM.

Shitskins reproducing at faster rates =/= 'dying out' of the white race.

By your same false logic, the Japanese are 'dying out', yet I fail to see faggots like you boasting about that.

Remember, there are still a billion white people on the planet, and we have proven a capability, no, even a penchant for creating mega-death in our enemies.

The Sup Forums you used to know and love is long gone friend. We are a dying breed now that this board has become infested with Zionist shills and r/the_donald teens. But still good post, that actually creates a great rationale for the president's actions. However ultimately his major policies will be manipulated by Pence and his neocon cabinet to fit their needs.

Thank you for being reasonable, at least.

The entire liberal party has the mentality you just described. Fuck em and fuck you if they want it that way we can do it better

>stormfag thinking he ever had this board because all he did was hang out in nat gen threads

And yet in all observed places of whites, they're below the replacement rate.

And good luck on mega deaths when there's billions of them by your logic.
Of which they have no issues on needing their precious first world meds and nicities to live, and are more than capable of killing.

>I have tried to have a reasonable discussion

orly?

>You, who I'm sure mocks with derision the people that protest Trump because they think he's fascist, are an actual fascist, who wishes Trump was Hitler

YOU ARE A NAZI: HURRRR DURRR

>You post a poster originated from fascist propaganda that contains the phrase "right wing death squads."

>You post a poster originated

HOLY KEK, WAT????

>All of my sentences have been coherent

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

And this type of person actually, unironically thinks that they are more intelligent than everyone else.

This was a board in support of freedom and liberty and has now devolved into an authoritarian circlejerk. We used to criticize powerful figures and share groundbreaking news. Now all you fags do is stroke the Don's dick and hope that he cums on your face. It's really pathetic how far this board has fallen. Oh well, maybe the upcoming economic crash will wake you guys up but most probably your cognitive dissonance will make you support your dear leader even more. Enjoy everything while it lasts kid.

I agree with the non American. Fuck off.

What did you miss the entire Ron Paul thing? Welcome, newfriend.

>was
Notice how Ron Paul is barely talked about. Those days are long gone.

Send in the Trump Troopers to exterminate the vermin

Nice deflection

What on earth are you talking about? How am I deflecting? Are you by any chance autistic?

My recommendation to you is to stop being a fucking faggot for once in your fucking life

>Was he going to declare martial law? Is he sending one of the three-letter agencies? The national guard?

What difference does it make? He'll send whatever it takes to get the job done. We're sick of niggers chimping out. They need to be brought to heel. They need to know their fucking place again.

you got me you shit

Because you are showing your new, you stupid, insipid fucking faggot.

>implying he's not watching 10 TVs at once to stay on top of the (((media)))
He does this shit on purpose retard

Yep. We don't give a fuck about Trump other than his opinion that less beaners and muslims need to be in this country and he's making that happen and you're mad about it.

The debate on whether or not they should be here is one based nothing more than opinion. You lost, we won, stay mad.

When you do nothing but blather on about your 'race' and call everyone you don't like a leftist and regurgitate and believe fascist propaganda it is perfectly acceptable to call you a fascist.
>You post a poster originated
That is grammatically correct, and even if it weren't, one small errors invalidates none of what I said. You simply can't argue against any of it.
>And this type of person actually, unironically thinks that they are more intelligent than everyone else.
I know for a fact that I'm more intelligent than you are simply because I can have a conversation without resorting to memes and extremism.

Nice formatting ledditor

So because the liberal (Democratic) party is bad, you should be just as bad as them? What makes you think I subscribe to the Democrats or the Republicans?

dammit.

Because your rhetoric is more vapid than Trump's.

For a board that claims to be all about a free marketplace of ideas there sure aren't a whole lot of ideas to be found.

>even if it weren't

>weren't

Just give up before you make even more of a fool of yourself than you already have.

You just don't fucking get it, and I'm not going to guide you by the hand to explain it.

>You simply can't argue against any of it.

I can, and have, and you accuse me of being a fascist for not hating my own race without a fucking shred of logic, rationality, or even a single demonstration of even a rudimentary grasp of memes.

You sir, are a moron and a newfaggot, and I hope you die in a horrific way.

what ideas do you have to stop major portions of our 3rd largest city from being a literal warzone

Ah yes of course, the person who mocks me for supposedly believing I'm smarter than others acts like he's smarter than others! I'm not surprised. I accuse you of being a fascist because you are a fascist, because you post fascist propaganda and you regurgitate fascist talking points verbatim. I accuse you of being a fascist because you're a braindead idiot, as only a fascist could be. You haven't argued anything, you've just prattled on about race and Jews and whatever other buzzword you like to blame everything on so that the world isn't too complex for you. You don't have to hate your race, hate yourself or anything, no one brought that up besides you because you have an obsession with it. It's the only thing your little brain is focused on. Remember, Trump loves Israel.

>Dude you lost get over it fag. Maybe you'll get paid again in 4 years ctr

Yeah Republicans really accepted Obama as president.

I support some ideas the President has discussed in the past, like bringing back jobs to the state. More jobs will mean more economic growth, which is good for everyone, and less idle hands, which as we know are the devil's playthings. But again, that's not the point.

what's the "point"?

that Obama can send the feds to Ferguson when one black guy is justifiably killed by police, but Trump can't send them to Chicago where hundreds of them are killed every year for no reason?

kys

>You don't have to hate your race, hate yourself or anything, no one brought that up besides you because you have an obsession with it

>Remember, Trump loves Israel.

I fucking love watching you faggots flounder and squirm.

>I accuse you of being a fascist because you are a fascist

Do you even know what fascism means?

>you regurgitate fascist talking points verbatim

This is fucking hilarious. You spew the mindless invective of the left, which is, to specify it to your feeble little brain, your constant accusations of fascism to anyone who does not subscribe to your anti-white 'moral supremacy' brand of authoritarianism. Because I am pro-white, I am a 'fascist' in your pathetic little pea-brain. You make me sick, and I would desire nothing more than watching you and your ilk swing from the end of a rope.

> You haven't argued anything

And you have? This is social media. You don't get social bonus points for kowtowing to the status quo, and if you're trying to convert people to your vacuous and invalid worldview then you have failed miserably.

I suggest you leave while you still have an iota of self-esteem, because we will ravage your wet-paper-bag mind if you actually try to argue something coherent, you disgusting mindless zombie.

>This is social media

This ISN"T social media, of course

Trump is the stop gap for white Americans contention with their own society, any action taken by him in a predominantly black neighborhood is seen as an instigation of racial violence regardless its intent. Chicago willing to receive assistance is to betrary the democrats partisanship and lose one of their "strongholds". This can be a historic rejuvenation to black integration, the death of "black culture" and the democrats do not want to lose it.

For what it's worth. I think your basic thesis is correct. Trump invests an enormous amount of time watching television. He understands the power and mechanics of television and how to manipulate it to amplify his public persona and yet he is also deeply shaped by television as it is his primary means of observing and understanding the world at large. He is obsessed with how he is portrayed on television because he understands the dominance of television upon the cultural consciousness of America, particularly the older generations of Americans.

You will find little consideration for your ideas here. Sup Forums purports to be a nexus for the free and anonymous exchange of ideas, but truthfully, it is little more than memetic masturbation and delusions of relevance and sophistication. I will be roundly dismissed as a leaf and a Clinton shill because I disagree with the hivemind. They will pout and sulk that the left engages in the same political autofellatio and yet somehow not draw the logical conclusion that they are the John Olivers, SJWs, and snowflakes of the left.

Take your thesis to more fertile grounds. This is salted ideological earth.

The first ADHD president

user, you are literally not going to get through on this board. Memes is what matters. People will even defend his meme cabinet, as long as there are LIBERAL TEARSSS XDD involved.

It's an us vs them mentality, and since one side lost, another is just riding high on the fact that they were on the "winning" side, when in reality we all may lose.

>Trump's short attention span is legendary. He couldn't even keep his eyes off the television for the full length of an interview with the Washington Post, interrupting the interview several times to watch a nearby television and comment on what he saw there.
sounds like multi-tasking. it's not like wapo is something prestigious. they're shit heads more often than not.

>leaf

Pretty sure people have been talking about Chicago violence well before one recent Fox feature, buddy-guy.
Maybe instead of hoping for "one wierd trick," you should accept that your side lost, and rethink your information sources and your reasoning.

As if liberals ever do anything other than try and silence their opposition. Go punch a "fascist" why don't you?

Suck a dick, CTR. Tell Soros to do the same.

if you don't want to be leafed at why do you make leafposts?

I fucking hate your posts nigger. Why the fuck do you even exist.

Yet again, plebbit is defeated

I can't help it man. This is what passes for intelligent discourse in my country. Come on a "working" holiday to leafland and lend us your banter.

Why the fuck would any self-respecting white person go to canicuckistan?

Everything is super expensive, the weather sucks, you talk funny, and to make matters worse, you're all a bunch of pussy faggots that think you're superior to the US, even though you don't even have your own military.

You canadian faggots are nothing more than our disabled little brother. Everything about you is a fucking joke, including your music and politics.

The onlysomewhat cool thing you fucking idiots ever produced was the sport of hockey, and even that is pretty gay.

Mothefucker

I don't know but our hostels are full of aussies on working holidays getting wasted.

Don't really understand why you're so triggered. Our weather and cost of living is what is keeping the beaners and niggers away. We don't have a military because we just use yours and with the money we save we get free weed for everyone. We're not better, we just live longer, have higher rates of post secondary education, and lower rates of violent crime. In other words, we don't have many niggers.

Fug

Well looks like I'm getting a 24hr van

>free weed for everyone
I'm pretty sure weed still illegal.

It's true, all of it.

It's why he's constantly complaining about MSM, because he's always glued to the television. He actually flicked his lights on and off while in the whitehouse because a Fox news commentator told him to.

Trump is a meme candidate, and some people just want to watch the world burn, that's why I voted for him. I know America as we know it will no longer exist after the boomers die off. Trump is an idiot, but he's /ouridiot/ and whatever happens, its going to be the most entertaining spectacle we've had in 50+ years

>some people just want to watch the world burn,

>implying Obama wasn't the literal burning cross of the black KKK for 8 years

>implying i didn't vote for obama for that very same reason

I've been on the world burning wagon since 2008 lad. Obama was a disappointment, I was hoping for a lot more instability. I have high hopes for Trump though, I don't see how he can get through 4 years without some major happenings, that's why I'm excited.

I would never agree with a swede but in this case he is right. Take your pretentious post to Facebook faggot.

>Fox News and Breitbart literally control the government

Knew this day would come desu

"there's unnecessary gun killings in the city of chicago."
> doesn't mention gun laws once