Look what Vice just published. Funny thing is, they're constantly getting blown the fuck out in their comments section...

Look what Vice just published. Funny thing is, they're constantly getting blown the fuck out in their comments section. In encourage you all to participate.

Other urls found in this thread:

paulgraham.com/past.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-past-the-post_voting
archive.is/CaeeR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Resorting to visiting a political section of a mongolian basket weaving board for news
The absolute state of journalism

hello vice
include me in the tweet pls

>more people get exposed to Sup Forums
>more people come here to lurk
>inevitably take the redpill because Sup Forums is always right

Literally the only downside is more normalfaggots ruining this board with their shit tier humor. No publicity is bad.

That's how they elected Trump too. We should thank them.

If I did that and I came up even 2 percent nigger I would burn a trump t in my front yard and hang myself.

>American
there's proof enough you're more than 2% nigger matey

Stop posting caps of fake news on facebook

Supposedly mark Twain is a relative on my mom's side, so the only nigger in my family tree is probably hung in the plantation.

What's wrong with finding out one's genetic heritage? If this was about gentlemen and ladies of nignog descent, they'd be lauded as champions of historic preservation.

How desperate does a news site have to be to have image board screenshots as an article?

Whoever wrote that article, your days are numbered

Trust me

imagine, some flaming journalist faggot who writes for vice, is reading this post.

when was the last time you ran at least a mile?

How is this news.

How is this politics.

Doing pol articles is the only way those faggot kikes would get people to read their cancer.

Please put me on next article vice writer-San.

Are you being stupid on purpose? There's no reason to give them attention. This board is already full of too much irrelevant crap like this.

>they're worried about passing on their white genes
I image some fucking heeb looking like writing this. If the author is reading this, tread carefully you fucking faggot, the people are waking up to the fucking kike menace. Keep going down this road and you will see a real holocaust

Kike* fucking Jewish phone

This is how they reveal themselves as the farce they are and what their real priorities are.

The normies are coming guys. Show them your warm welcoming face

I wish I had the cumshot article jpg

They're giving pol more attention than us them.

What the hell kind of name is Elspeth Reeve

hai include me in the screencap

n i g g e r s

niggers

n i g g e r
p a k i

fuck you

Remember when Vice wasn't a shitstain MSM? Did they get sold to (((someone)))?

Probably changed "her" name to sound like a Star Wars character because her given name was too white.

>this is how SJWs actually think

Lol who cares about the fags from Vice? Sup gaylords

merely brushing by fame is the closest i'll ever get.

>constantly getting BTFO in their comments

AKA edgy Sup Forumstards brigade the comments. Congrats guys, you're really starting to change people's minds!

The people in that thread could've been Asians trolling blacks for all we know.

Do people really take everything they see here seriously?

No. Gavin is just a dumbass and got outjewed. The cucks somehow kicked him out of his own company, don't really remember how it happened or how it was even possible

its so funny when they take this shit seriously. Sup Forums is serious while also not being serious. its more like we're just bored and intellectually unstimulated

its all bantz

I'd like to see you come after my pure Hellenic genes, Vice.

Another love letter!

We are the only thing worth talking about now. They are obsessed with us

ok

First post is always the best post

>Sup Forums is Alt-right

fake news once again

Vice isn't worth the server space it takes up.

more white people interested about how white they are and take the genetic tests, start making their partners take genetic tests, miscegenation screeches to a halt

we don't want to change everyone's mind.
only the people who can make it passed the filters.

I went a little further back

Apparently she goes by Elle
>pic semi-related, it's her
Couldn't find any info on her writers name

you all are fucking retarded!!! this obviously a psyop to get you into the system. willingly sending your genetic makeup to (((them)))

Dammit forgot pic

They should have been here for our last faces of Sup Forums thread with timestamps. Shit was hilarious when most trailer park trash turned out to be race mixed mongrels.

Kill yourself you autistic fuckup

Vice has been doing story after story of Sup Forums and its fucking pathetic

Holy fuck, does she have an actual disability?

To be honest, being a little bit Albanian is plausible, but not Turkish. We're from deep in the mountains in Central/Western Greece where Turks didn't bother to fuck around.

>tfw I'm British, Polish and German
I may be a mutt, but at least I'm white

HJAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

IM DONE

>hwndu last night
>the new face of the alt-right, the white nationalists of Sup Forums
>.a fillipino, a korean, a hapa, and an arab/"greek".

>passed

The word you're looking for is 'past'.

Surprise, the alt-right of Sup Forums is full of illiterate morons. You must be a fine specimen of the master race. Tell me a little about yourself. Are you an upstanding member of society? Would Daddy Trump be proud of you? Or are you a parasite neet?

Sup Forums is unironically the only place where diversity can become a strength.

Someone post this in the comments plz.

you're wrong. because you're stupid.
go look it up and feel shame.

OUCH

Many people will read that and think it's fun. The fad of hating yourself for being white is ending.

Outsiders just can't handle the bantz.

Sup Vice. How's that heroin addiction coming?

You got a little Labëror

Are they still falling for this?

Lol, I'm not wrong, try googling 'past the filters' vs. 'passed the filters', and you'll see that I'm right. Here's one example of a page that uses the correct way (my way):
paulgraham.com/past.html

It's okay though, I'm a descriptivist so I accept your alternative facts when it comes to English grammar. But if you're trying to be a prescriptivist (which I'm sure you are), the correct form is 'past'.

>Vice
I used to think they were based, because they do documentaries on weird shit. Then I saw their documentary on a (((neo-nazi))) biker gang. Shit was so obviously biased, the interviewer didn't even bother to hide it. She said repeatedly that she was frustrated that they didn't say anything that would incriminate them or make them sound Nazi.
They had violent neo-Nazi backgrounds but all of them left it behind because it didn't sit well with them anymore. Now they were just a cool hangout for middle aged men in biker gear. Invited locals and had catered parties where they made the food themselves.

Scary neo-Nazis huh? Wanted to get along with all the other gangs and regularly hanged out and partied with them. Yet she still called them evil Nazis.

if you have a big dick you are not white

Those girls are just excited by the idea of being ravished by a MAGA man. Especially if ravished in public and made to share the MAGA cock with her friend.

I know you won't actually look it up, so to point it out more clearly, do you also say "first passed the post" voting?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-past-the-post_voting

It's 'past' in both cases for the same reason, sorry user. Must be a surprise for you, I'm sure you got a really good GPA right?

Wow, you're pretty dumb aren't you. Is that what the left is made up of? Pseudo-intellectuals who think they're smart because they look everything up and delude themselves into thinking it came from their own mind.

>just published
nigger that's old as fuck

Like I said, plausible. But it's not likely. My grandfather ran into some trouble with the communists in the 40's and changed his last name. His original last name has only two syllables, something which is very common among Greeks from North Epirus (what you would call Laberia). Lab Albanians are essentially Greeks anyway. I'm cool with Orthodox Albanians. Muslim Mustafa Albanians can piss off.

I'm almost certain the hype surrounding 23&me on Sup Forums was manufactured by google to sell more of it's product.

burger iq

This is that girl who interview Richard Spencer and she was flirting with him through the whole thing.

Women will side with the herd. Now that liberal ideals are seen as lame they will all start turning right wing.

Check my other response about why we also say "first past the post" voting. Same reason friendo.

Is this all that Sup Forums is made up of? People who are so desperate to be contrarian and hate the (((elites))) that they can't handle basic facts about reality?

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll just double down now that you've been thoroughly debunked. No need to get petty things like reals get in the way of your feels, you can just stick to your alternative facts.

>meaningless online polls
>offline polls predicted incorrectly
>online polls dead on
Okay

I love that they're taking shit posts from some Danish pastry making factory as definitive proof that the "alt-right" is giving up on Trump.

They're not even trying any more. Soon they'll be reduced to posting like "Drumpf" shills.
>Big Nazi Drumpf poops pants on TV
>Drumpfkins on suicide watch

exactly. that's why kikes started with feminism and gays/mentally retarded. easiest target.

It's written by the chick who interviewed Richard Spencer and was making goo goo eyes towards him lmao

We'll redpill you soon bae

Guys, I think this idiot is actually from Vice.

>tweets out picture of dub 7s
>their power level is increased exponentially before they reach kek
>at least quads now
>mfw

i know you are lying right now. a lie of omission.
you've read the dictionary and are well aware you're wrong.
your ego is a bit out of control it seems.
it has you telling us lies to compensate for it's imperfections.
you don't need to.
i accept you for who you are,

but you might want to leave now.
i'm firing up the ovens and searching for gore vids.

reminds me of the time I sat on a lace crocheting hook and it went deep into my ass cheek

This is the other thing that bothers me about Sup Forums. You guys are so deluded in your echo chamber that you literally don't assume that everyone who disagrees is CTR or a shill. Millions of people marched against Trump over the weekend, do you really think that everyone who mocks you online is part of some vast conspiracy?

I don't really care if you think that though. Either you're trolling or you're paranoid and deluded, and in both cases your a pathetic neet who spends his life here. Enjoy the winning for now, your life is still gonna be worse than mine 4 years from now.

>ID is SYJ+vdiY
>last three letters backwards
>Yid
Yup, checks out

Hai

Are you white? If not, probably not true. Safety Squads will be wiping you out soon

Lol surprise, you didn't even offer a rebuttal to the 'first past the post' argument. It's okay to just accept you're wrong dude.

And I've been on the internet longer than you champ, you're not gonna scare me with gore vids. Go back to /r/imgoingtohellforthis or /r/cringeanarchy, you're embarrassing yourself.

wow fucking soros agent, so easy to see. so sad.

take the bogpill.

Safety squad is gonna make sure your safe space is up to code, kiddo

OP is a faggot
archive.is/CaeeR

>Arguing about grammar on a Taiwanese finger painting forum
Reddit as fuck.

>your a pathetic neet

And your primary method of attack was to point out grammar mistakes. Yep, into the low IQ bin you go Mr. Vice.