Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Do we know the race or gender of the baby and the embryo?

The majority of Sup Forums is pro choice because we know tons of niggers will not be born because of it, however, we are not pro paying our tax dollars to pay for that. Luckily the dutch government says they'll fund abortions worldwide which kills two birds with one stone: The taxpayer doesn't have to pay for lequisha to abort the fetus some random hoodrat gave her, but the abortion will still happen. So, America wins again.

> baby
>already born, has parents, is thinking, living human
>petri dish
>may never be used for anything, might be dissected for research, most likely never going to be developed into a fully grown baby, might actually survive being dropped on the ground without having horrible brain damage
Ah, gee guys, I don't know. This seems like a tough decision, it's absolutely an impossible choice.

I got shot in the dark and I still saved a baby? I'm a badass.

It's more like giving me the choice to drop or not drop the petri dish
Clearly there is a difference of priorities
Cats are less important than babies, but I wouldn't kill either

what if I teleported behind you?

can we have the option to drop them or the petri dish? then it'd be much easier.

I'll "drop" the leftist asking the question out of the nearest helicopter.

I'd save the embryo, because fuck babies. Seriously.

>using other small countrys good will instead of paying yourself when you're the fucking USA

let them both drop

I'm holding an embryo in one hand and the OP in the other. I'm going to punch one. You choose which.

If you really believe that both of them aren't scum, it would be impossible to decide. But you know which one I'm going to punch. Because you're aware that one of them is, in fact, scum.

I'm holding a health, normal baby in one hand, and a baby with severe mental retardation in the other.

I drop both babies; which one do you save?

>Leftists advocating for systematic execution of retard babies

wtf I'm a obamama now

so the fact that the "drop" even occurs is analogous to... what, exactly?

how about I arrest you for attempting to murder two babies?

Well if you're holding a Petri dish with an embryo in it, then the odds of survival for that embryo outside the womb is significantly lower than the baby, so obviously the baby, having a higher chance of survival.
But, since you're posing a hypothetical ethics question, being a value judgement with embryo vs. baby...
That's an interesting question.
I would have to say that the baby is a "named" person, both morally and physically, meaning it has value and personhood to others (I.e. Parents) while the embryo is An unnamed person, meaning
It may have value but no personhood to others.
It's a difficult ethical question, technically they are both living humans, but as one has sentience in the eyes of its caretakers, you should save the baby's life.

you are pretty cool for a leaf

God, the left is nothing but depraved, sick baby-killing bastards. How far are you fucks willing to go to justify baby murder so you can continue mating 'without consequences?'

is the embryo alive?

>dropping either
idiot

>Okay Sup Forums, you have to choose between killing this little girl and this old lady. If you truly believe a little girl is the same thing as an old lady, it should be impossible for you to decide...

Of course the embryo is of lesser value than the baby, in relative terms. Doesn't mean Feminists get to go full retard and use abortion as birth control.

>Haha, now I get to kill all the old ladies I want because they are not the same value as a little girl!

>an intelligent leaf

Pol never ceases to amaze

Non-sequiter. A live baby does not die if an abortion does not happebln, but something nearly as morally valuablet is prevented from dying

There is literally nothing wrong with killing babies.

>that post

were you dropped as a petri dish?

Not too far fetched to think that some would find that a very tough scenario. I'm not really sure what you're trying to prove here tho

Trump has found a way to continue American imperialism peacefully. He's a mastermind.

This

It's also a false dilemma, there's more than two choices and just because one choice is relatively better than the other doesn't mean the other choice isn't exceptionally valuable as well.

>Which do you choose, a diamond mine or a gold mine? Ha, you chose the diamond mine which means the gold mine is worthless!

Thanks, 'straya. Occasionally we remember which why our heads are supposed to be screwed on.

Hold it. If you don't fund Planned Parenthood niggers won't be able to afford it, more niglets on the streets.

To deny that any average person presented wouldn't see the obvious reasons to let the retard baby drop is being intellectually dishonest.

>Because you're aware there's a difference

>Now admit it

This is probably going to sound stupid. But why is abortion such a massive deal, anyway? It's weird how so many women get pregnant when they don't want to. Why do they have sex so much if they don't want a baby?

I'm holding a baby in one arm and a 9 year old in the other.

Which one isn't human in case I need to drop it?

Which one would you drop, op?

God intended embryos to grow in wombs so naturally save the baby

Drop the baby, it's gonna survive the fall.

Here's a test:

I'm holding a baby in one hand and a petri dish holding an embryo in the other.

I'm going to drop one. You chose which.

I literally care so little about life that I'm equally as okay with dropping the baby as I am with the petri dish.

I'm not even considering the fact that the baby is already self-sufficient, or that the petri dish embryo won't survive for long outside of a womb.

I'm not self aware enough to think about the fact that the baby or embryo might still live, but the only one that will be permanently damaged if it does survive is the baby. I don't actually care about it's mental health because I only say that when it's trending on Facebook.

Chances are you picked the baby because you are a decent human being, with logic, reasoning, and morals to back up your decisions.

However, I only care if it serves to promote my political agenda, and I probably won't listen to your choice anyway, even though I'm pro-choice.

>Embryo in a petri dish
>Alive
>I don't understand basic scientific procedures
Really nigger? That thing is already dead and probably soaking in formaldehyde

If you are gonna try to make an argument at least know what the fuck you are talking about first

>KScIWm8G

I'd drop the fucking leftist and rescue both from the fucking clutches of their amoral superiority complex, brazen, illegitimate moral position and left-wing authoritarianism of enforcing violence on the will of the less fortunate and defenceless for political points.

Fuck them and their limits, I go beyond motherfucker.

>implying right wingers won't drop the OP with a headshot and catch the petri dish and the baby

We're overpopulated anyway, drop both of those fuckers.

it depends on the races of the baby and the embryo

Let them both drop and charge you with 2 counts of infanticide.

At what point does an embryo become a person?

At what logical and absolutely consistent point does the "clump of cells" stop being just a "clump of cells"?

Considering the human embryo is not in a womb where it belongs, it's likely to die anyway & this person should be charged with endangering a life.
Man, this decision is sooo hard.

Stop posting this tumblr

Trump could just offer it to "low-income" individuals from poor income families under the guise of appearing progressive, and accusing the left of racism if they complain.

Drop them both.

dumbass analogy, an embryo outside the womb is already kill.

This is classic psychological manipulation. Of course the baby is more important, and of course there's a difference. Killing either is still wrong.

It's more moral to kill a man than a child, but that doesn't make killing the man okay.

You're #1!

Now let's try the same experiment, this time with an eight-month-old fetus and a one-month-old fetus. Which one do you drop?

You're aware there's a difference.

Now let's try the same experiment, this time with a seven-month old fetus and a two-month-old fetus...

You see where this is going.

Now admit it.

He said win win, what part of that did you not understand?

Lol if the embryo is in a Petri dish chances are it's dead

so liberals are now justifying themselves with sophie's choice-based arguments

Well a 9 year old probably won't be harmed by a fall if you're just holding them above the ground

You are the one creating a situation where one should die. If you had not acted, neither would be in danger. You are the Villain. I will do everything in my power to undermine the basis of your contrived, sadistic game and bring you to justice. I will save both.

There's a difference between an embryo in a petri dish and a fetus with a beating heart, fucktards.

If an embryo is in a petri dish, it probably won't become a baby.

We'll assume they're both the same race and gender.

same male or same female. Because that also makes a difference

The baby is a nigger the petridish embryo is white

still a tough choice Sup Forums ?

Save the baby. If the embryo is in a petri dish, there's a good chance it's already dead, thanks to the fucking liberal that took it (killing it in the process) and placed it in a petri dish just to set up that situation.

The question is why should I let the liberal, that let the embryo die, live? Killing said liberal would most likely save untold lives because said liberal wouldn't be killing embryos and placing them in petri dishes. That's your answer.

>TL;DR: Kill the liberals so the baby would be saved and there would be no more dead embryos in petri dishes

Planned Parenthood provides way more than abortions. They mostly provide contraceptives and other medical services. Ideally, they would only have to provide abortions in cases of rape or dangerous pregnancies, but because they're getting shut down, they can't provide preventive services. Abortion rates will go up if planned Parenthood is completely shut down, and unnecessary deaths due to dangerous home methods like coat hangers and dangerous chemicals will go up.

For the sake of argument, let's assume They're both white males, from whatever country you consider the best. He'll, we could even say they're exact duplicates, just at different stages of grouth.

Additionally, let's assume that the embryo is an egg donation, and will survive long enough to be grown inside someone's womb.

Both will grow up to be nearly identical, healthy, Aryan men. Which do you choose?

This seems incredibly unsanitary.

an embryo in a petri dish would be dead already

I'm holding your baby in one hand and two ethnic minority babies in the other...

See liberals figure that one out.

how many embryos? Just one, or multiple?

One

X is worse then Y so doing Y is always perfectly okay.

That is a pretty nice argument here.

fetus 1 day before delivery vs. 1 day old babby. which do you chose to save?

fetus on last day of second trimester vs. fetus on 1st day of third trimester and I'm going to abort one. which do you chose to save?

btw i support abortions mainly for undesirables. where do you draw the line op?

Then the baby, on the simpy grounds that the embyro is less likely to survive implantation than the baby. If the chance was exactly the same (say we lived in a perfect world where every embryo implantation was 100% successful), then it would be a cripplingly difficult question that would only be answered by basic human emotions and instinct.

This german implicitly understands

>if holocaust worse than rapefugees then jewish plans to soft genocide west aok!

>one feminist says something
>so the entire government does
No

I'm probably choice as long as the people who made the baby pay for it as it stands right now I'm helping pay for abortion because tax dollars go to planned parenthood.

That's easy. They save the minority babies.
What, you think liberals give a shit about family?

I have sitting in front of myself two pregnant women; bound on their knees with their hands tied behind their back and gagged. I'm going to shoot one of them in the head, do I shoot the woman who is two weeks pregnant or the woman who is 39 weeks pregnant.

I'm shooting them both, now do you understand?

If I had to choose between the life of a baby is and a dog, I'd save the baby. Does that make it OK to kill dogs?

>foster the people playing in the background

It's because one triggers my emotions more easily.

Here's a test:

I'm holding your wife and your child hostage. I'm going to kill one. You choose which.

If you really, truly believe all life is sacred, it should be impossible for you to decide. You should have to flip a coin, that's how impossible the decision should be.

Shot in the dark, you saved the child.

Admit it.

I'd shoot the one holding them in the head.

They're both life, but at these stages of development more time has been invested in the baby.

>*teleports behind baby*
>*cuts umbilical cord*
>heh nothin personel kid

Winning already, I see. He said it would happen, I just didn't think it'd be this soon.

I would slide like I was going to steal second back, allowing my entire body to be used as a brace for the petridish from falling on the hard ground. White doing this, I would catch the baby with my hands like a football. Saving both.

The baby is far more fragile than an embryo in a stasis container (so called petridish)

>petry dish holding an embryo
But it's dead already.

>baby killer fantasizing on how it will kill babies

Wife. Can make more children. Plus, Sophie was a cunt.

Duh
After its has the privilege of sliding out of my vagoon
After all before then it's just my body and if anything a parasite.

No way to say for certain. It's really a determination made by society at the time the question is asked.

Actions matter and this guy just killed two babies

if its old enough to survive outside the womb with medical assistance then it is a person

People who need medication to live don't count as people?

Leftists has a very hard time understanding non discrete distinctions.