The more you know

I look at EBT reciepts when I checkout at the grocery store.
I know firsthand that's entirely bullshit.

But that's probably not as a whole though

checked

>most snaps don't work
>it only generates 1.73 in economic activity in the bureaucrats running the scam
>only reported a rate of 3%
>only on paper does it stop illegals not in real life

As a cashier I saw the majority of people with ebt checkout with multiple kids so I don't really give a shit if they work they wouldn't probably need this shit if they stopped breeding.

I worked at a grocery store in a rough neighborhood that did most of it's business through food stamps. This is all bullshit.

If welfare generated commerce then welfare would have canceled itself out already.

Lies

>(((who can work)))
>if it is good for the economy, why not print unlimited niggerbucks??
>its (((3%))) because it doesn't count turning them into cash for crack money
>and yet there's illegal spics getting it

>That entire MYTH column

So it's safe to assume that the maker of this, and yourself, hardly know anyone on food stamps?

The majority of one half of my family is almost 100% dependent on the government and most of them do not have proper 8-5 jobs. They may do some contract work here and there but for the most part they do not work full days when they are fully capable of doing so. "Selling" their stamps, or even cards now, for cigarette cartons is something that I saw at least every few days when I was growing up and still see today when I am cursed to visit on holidays.

>Undocumented immigrants (lol) have never been eligible for SNAP
>mfw

Lots o' niggas be loading up they cart wit dem lobsters though.

Or trying to sell their EBT cards for cold hard cash.

If every dollar that goes into snap makes 1.73 dollars let's just run everything through it?

and no sources for any of them.

I have personally purchased SNAP cards for a 50% discount so my friend could buy pot.

There is no way to track this. This happens all the time. I'll continue to abuse this until it collapses on itself.

I blame the enablers.

>Every $1 in SNAP benefits generates $1.73 in economic activity
Oh god are we really doing this?
>Undocumented immigrants have never been eligible for SNAP
Likely an intentional misuse of terminology. Bear in mind that the vast majority of illegal immigrants are, in fact, documented in some manner. The truly undocumented—people who sneak across the border and possess no form of identification and no paper trail within the government—can't really do shit with the government. Unauthorized immigrants, however—i.e., people who overstay visas or have their documents voided without being deported—very likely do receive benefits to some degree.

>80% work, as in worked an hour sometime during the calendar year
>Giving money to useless parasites creates more useless parasites and the government apparatus to support them
>3% would be over $2 billion but we know that's not accurate
>Illegal immigrants using other programs for gibs

>undocumented immigrants have never been eligible for SNAP

>undocumented immigrants have never been eligible to get in the US

Really bakes the noodle.

Soon our currency will literally be niggerbucks. Hope Trump puts a stop to this. Andrew Jackson deserves to be on the 20.

>tfw went to the gas station the other day
>see some 200+ lb 4 foot thing standing at the donut thing getting a donut
>realize it's a child about 10 or so
>goes to pay
>asks cashier which button to press after he puts in the card
>cashier responds "EBT"

What I notice is they buy shit food. Processed garbage, soda, chips, frozen dinners. You can spot SNAP users 99% of the time by the complete shit for food choices and they are all grossly fat, even the kids.

Government assistance is mostly laziness. I know people that literally get all assistance and will only work enough hours to keep it. They're also allowed so many working hours while drawing unemployment. They use it as a supplement to their hair/nail appointments, shopping at sephora and coach. They also sell their wic vouchers and foodstamps to go bar hopping. It posses me off bc my family makes less than $100,000 a year we own 2 cars, 2 houses, pay all our own insurance, pay utilities on both properties, and raise kids with 0 assistance. It can be done so I just want to punch people in the face when I see them living like this and still hitting up food banks and churches. We used to do all of this and still managed to pay $300 a month in tuition for school and another $300 a month for dance classes

I can't imagine how those people feel everyday when I see them with cart fills of TV dinners or pot pies

>Undocumented immigrants have never been eligible for SNAP

Bull fucking shit.
My home towns one and only illegal immigrant collects snap. Hes showed me his card has his name on it and everything. And yes hes admitted to being unregistered and undocumented been here since the 1980's

All of the illegals here are on snap, get dental, medical and wic

If they're such a good idea and boost to the economy why doesn't everyone use them???

You Typical SNAP user!

Black Women are the per capita largest group using Food Stamp.

It free up their money so they can spend on clothes, weave, nigs, and dates for the next baby to get a welfare promotion!

>Wrong
>You must be retarded
>So?
>Also, false

It costs way more than 1$ to make 1$ of food stamps.

>Every $1 in SNAP benefits generates $1.73 in economic activity.
So, for every $1 a hobo gets, they drain $1.73 in taxes due to inefficiency, but they make it sound like a good thing!

fun fact:
that 1.73$ has to be taxed at a 58% tax rate in order for the government to make it's 1$ back

I grew up dirt poor and I still buy pot pies, we learned growing up they're good money to filling ratio.

We all can't afford organic dehydrated no homo horse cum powder.

I knew a girl in college who lived near campus and had an EBT card or whatever it is. She literally spent all of her money from work on drugs and video games while using the EBT card for groceries.

More then that. It costs money to distribute the food stamps.

These are nice (((statistics)))

true
probably more around the 60-65% then

I'm not familiar with you tax system but I think I can safely speculate that it generates a net loss

Fake news

>Every $1 of SNAP benefits generates $1.73 in economic activity

((someone)) explain this

That is what people do. They earn as much money as they can without crossing the welfare recipient threshold so they can use EBT / SNAP to get groceries while using their earned money to blow on alcohol, clothes, and other frivolities. It's why when Washington actually boosted the minimum wage to US$15/hour, the people on EBT / SNAP asked to have their hours docked so they wouldn't break the income threshold and lose their benefits.

>multiplier fallacy

DROPPES

>the majority who CAN WORK do work
How many can't work, and why not?

>Generated economic activity
Fine, I'll give you that one, but sources please.

>2.99% fraud rate
>Good

>Undocumented immigrants aren't eligible for snap
They aren't eligible to be in the country

>illegal has anchor baby
>baby gets food stamps
>illegal uses those food stamps
>has more anchors for more gibs
Okay, libs.

>every 1 dollar in SNAP benefits generates 1.73 in economic activity

WHAT HELLO IS THIS BIZARRO WORLD HELLO

Theres a way around every. single. one. of your "FACTS"

>the overwhelming majority of SNAP recipients "who can work" "do work"

>95% of them "can't work" due to "issues"
>but the 5% who can work 75%!

Illegal women with kids qualify for food stamps.

Illegal men do not. But stay with the women. They dont marry (same as niggers on welfare) because then theyd use the mans income for her eligibility. Hence the huge percentage of families with no FATHER around. Because the men are low IQ subhumans who then go out and repeat the step with a new beaner/nigger.

Faggot being ironic and or satirical

When I lived in L.A. I needed SNAP to survive. It was so expensive. I worked full time at papa johns and made no money for luxury. It was rough. Anyone who argues against SNAP has become detached and heartless.

isn't SNAP only for like peas and milk and shit? of course it wouldn't be abused, niggers need hot cheetos and fanta to survive, not cracker-ass vegetables n shiet

Why were you poor and living in LA you retard

U dum, kys

What im Trying to Say is "ALL the MYTHS are TRUE. i live in a City Im 28yrs Old, I make Plenty of Money (Off the Books) And collect (some) of it back by getting SNAP. I got a good set up 20$ and ill send contact info on how to; 1.Be illegal, Receive SNAP, Work, And Live Entirely Free. I do it. An so can You. (If your cock is big enuf, your talk is smooth enuf, you work like a dog, have senpai that is loyal to you and HATES THE GOV as much as you do, your network is wide enuf, and your ability to carry yourself in a way where NOBODY knows your buisness is good enuf)

Get a better job, or maybe dont be a felon.

Idk maybe you're too stupid, in which case im sorry.

Only way to be succesful white late 20s felon is to refer to post above yours

>have senpai that is loyal to you
I now have a new found love for the word filters.

Tldr: I'm a nigger/beaner who steals tax dollars. I am bragging about my illegal activities.

>Call this number and say your nane and place of residence. Its free drugs homes

>(((Economic Activity)))

the only reason its not "fraud" is because they allow the abuse and merely ask that you not get caught

every one of those is weasel as fuck
when did we become so intellectually dishonest?
was it pre ww2?
have we always been infested with the jew?

Dam CTR, Give it up, your not getting back pay, so get it straight.

Trump won, Hillary lost. Now fuck off.

>undocumented immigrants have never been eligible for SNAP
>mexicans have never crossed the border because it's illegal

>>Me
>>>WHITE MALE WHO WORKS 50HRS A WEEK, PAYS ABOUT 200 A WK IN TAXES, AND DOES WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS. YEA I GET SOME OF MY SHIT BACK. DOES THAT HURT YOU NIGGER, CUZ I PAY MORE IN A WEEK IN TAXES THAN ID GET FOR A WHOLE MONTH IN FOODSTAMPS. DO THE MATH.

I believe you're thinking of WIC. It's a little more restrictive on what you can buy. The 711 in my neighborhood advertises that you can buy their pizzas with EBT. EBT don't give a fuq.

KEK

> hasn't mastered the disability check game

nice try!

So if one snap dollar generates 1.73 dollars in growth why don't we just make our whole budget snap and have unlimited money? Checkmate jew bankers

You disgusting racist asshole. They already have a shitty life for being poor and underprivileged, let them eat something that tastes good at least. Or do drugs. Not everyone has the privilege of being well fed with healthy gourmet food like you.

Niggers really are the worst. Atleast bean ear do the shitty jobs. What do niggers do other than play the race card shit doesn't go their way?

1.00 = 1.73

well ffs, just print up a couple of trillion in food stamps and send it out to everybody. we'll make almost 3.5 trillion back. everybody buys with food stamps now.

Live within your means, I'm tired of niggers and white trash coming inot my gas station, getting candy, chips and soda then asking if I accept ebt, like fuck outta here.

Yup, same. I live in NM and was once a cashier, and I'd see shit ton of Mexicans buying steaks, shrimp, etc. with 500$-1000$ worth of food stamps.

>Liberal "facts"

100% bullshit.

Retailcuck here. Can confirm.
I've seen several instances where trashy ghettoass nigs load up carts with $500 worth of food and pay with EBT.
I know im not the only one to have seen this

bump

>no sources

most people eat like this in the us, including you

if you haven't beaten up a negress and taken her welfare money you don't know what living is my friend

thanks CTR