WE NEED TO FIX THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=228
youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>spencer

Wrong board faggot

Why do you hate your people?

he's becoming a martyr. let it happen. it's proving we're better than them.

Spencer is faggy looking dude and he could still kick 90% of the antifa members ass

>us

No he's not.
He's making us look weak.
We need to step up our game or this shit is going to keep happening.

I Don't know who this faggot is or why people keep talking about him

>when your enemies beat you, you win

Just checked youtube

found nothing
looks like a shot from the first video

Why lie op?

It's Richard Spencer.
He got attacked by antifa thugs on Trumps inauguration day.

>He is one of us

OP is most likely antifa scum

Spencher isn't jewish, you cuck

Pretty sure he's working for the Republican party at this point to drive more moderates away from the Democrats.

Sound tactic.

We just need to crack some antifa skulls at the next available opportunity.

1.) Despite generally sharing a lot of our views, most of Sup Forums has no idea who Spencer is and since he was brought up and demonized by the MSM all of the sudden we hate him and think he's an agent since he's considered "Leader of the Alt-right".
2.) Why should we care what the cucks on leftypol think? Literally what have they ever done in their entire existence?

It's fine, OP.

Soon enough, it'll be open season on leftists once they keep failing to control themselves.

You've already seen that our president won't stand for this shit, so let a few more eggs break, we're going to make one hell of an omelet from this whole thing.

Even when libtards think they're winning, they're tightening the noose more and more.

Time for security squads, srs. I agree that this projects weakness and is bad overall.

At least it kept him in the news. Another potential upside would be for libs to take the 'we punch Nazis' shit serious and go and punch normies that they always call Nazis. Would aware more people to the unhinged radical left problem

>We cost the libtards the presidency
>They cost Spencer a black eye

Fair trade.

sounds like a faggot

>d-day of the rope soon

lmao your people have been saying this since 2014

meanwhile you're getting punched in the streets and you're terrified to come out of your basement

don't worry, we'll find you

>when your enemies throw sissy punches at you and screeching like autistic retards on national television when all you're doing is speaking your mind, people start seeing you as the one being oppressed

He's a faggot

>punch someone constantly
>it doesn't do shit to him

Doesn't seem weak to me, and I think Spencer is gay.

Why?
I don't see you out in the streets taking it on the chin to advance Nationalism.

HAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKIN' cuck!!!!!!! This stupid cracker didn't even defend himself

fuck off nigger

Stop punching me.

Imagine being so new to life that 2014 is history to you. A decade must feel like a century...

meanwhile

No one gave a shit about him until the CNN documentry. He was a well meaning useful idiot at best and CIA plant at worse. Fuck that guy. Also I didn't start actually disliking him until (((trs))) started shilling for us to white Knight him 24/7

>trying to goad us in a false flag
antifa pls

Laughing at us? We're laughing at them. Regardless of your opinions on Spencer, the clip of him getting punched was trending at #1 on YouTube a while ago. The guy on has 11,000 subscribers on his own YouTube channel, and yet someone else's video of him getting hit got literally millions of views. Now normies first exposure to this guy is literally a clip of him saying how the left instigates violence, immediately before getting sucker punched.
And even better than that, it's emboldening other Antifags to do it too, meaning they are the violent thugs and we're just the poor victims.

The more aggressive and out of control the left gets the better it is for us, because eventually the governments will have to crackdown on them, potentially even labelling their organisations as terrorist groups, and if the governments don't deal with it, then we'll be justified to retaliate.

>start shit with skinheads
>fucking die
>fags outpour grief for you continually

Coming soon to the USA

>lmao your people have been saying this since 2014

Nah, I actually haven't said it. Who are these "my people" again?

>you're getting punched in the streets

No, some guy with a strange haircut who you think is a "leader" gets punched occasionally. I'm fine with that.

>you're terrified to come out of your basement

I don't like it down there, it's a bit creepy, and not much sunlight. I prefer my corner office much better.

>don't worry, we'll find you

Please, hurry up, I haven't hurt anyone in a while, and rather than get rusty, I'd love to get some practice back in. Will it just be you, or, your posse who will run for cover the moment you go down? Let me know, I'd like to bring enough treats for everybody, I'm fair like that. I'll even leave my CC pistol at home to make it nice and fair.

Please, AntiFAG LARP'er, please stop, it's REALLY cringey when leftist retards pretend to be bad-ass, we all know what faggots you are, I can only imagine that you're going to spend the next year repeatedly taking shots at Spencer because you know he's an easy target, it'll be fun once you cucks finally go after a "normal guy" and get what's so richly deserved.

This is what Spencer needs.
People dressed in armor backing him up.

HAHAHAHAHA keep defending your pussy ass boyfriend faggot

i voted for Trump

i don't care this guy was punched, do it again it's funny

The same way you hate straight people.

>when you're such a faggot that punching you in the face becomes a meme
Kek does not smile upon Dick Spencer

HAHAHAHAHAHA
notice how he turn tail and run home to mama

How will anyone ever believe in the superiority of our race if we keep getting our faces kicked in? The normies aren't going to buy it. If we're to prove ourselves superior, we need show that we can fight back, too.

Good. This is what neo-nazi's can expect when they spew their hatred in the streets! Fuck Richard Spencer and fuck the Alt-right!

kys cuck

WHATCHA DOIN' THERE, CTR?

Oh, that's right, the "Let's try to push the right to go on the offensive" schtick. Won't work, but keep wasting those Soros shekels, and keep punching that "Leader of the Nazis" whenever you see him, that oughta really stop us cold!

Richard Spencer is a twitter celebrity that coined the phrase "alt-right" and became notable when he allowed himself to become a punching bag for leftists.

HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU?

When someone is kicking the shit out of someone that wants to subtley push the overton window in our direction, why do you want to remain a defenseless little bitch and do nothing? No one said spencer is a nazi, retard.

Spencer is a fucking closeted faggot anyway. Why the fuck are you freaking out over this?

>youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=228

Tough talk behind a computer screen you fascist scum. Come out into the open and watch as you get beaten like a drum.

It's Spencer's choice to go down like a sack of potatoes, friendo. Take it up with him.

The rest of us will do what we need should the time arise. But, we're not going full-on 14/88, Trump will take care of most of that for us. The scraps that are left of leftism in 8 years will be so tattered, it'll take 3 decades minimum to regroup and get any REAL power back, which is what we've been after all along.

SAGE LIBERAL ROLEPLAYERS

God, so much cringe, it's painful to read when you noodle-armed fags pretend you could actually injure another person who is over the age of 10.

why can't you guys just learn to fucking defend yourselves. shit

TRY FIGHTING FASCIST 1v1 YOU COWARDLY FUCKS!
QUIT TRYING TO NINJA ROLE PLAY!

Sup Forums BTFO

Isn't that because he got hit with a wrench?

Up to your typical tricks again, Schlomo!

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo

nice try shlomo

Clearly he's Zenkai Boosting.

This time next year he'll be able to kill antifa by glaring at them.

That numale is attentionwhoring and is doing the exact opposite of what would someone from here do.
He is fake and irrelevant.

More lefty violence is good you fucking idiots. You should encourage it at every turn..only then will the pressure go up to do _something_.

>t. FBI instigator
>No one said spencer is a nazi, retard.
Except for everyone that does say spence is a Nazi, retard.

I actually like watching spencer getting slapped, anyone feels the same?

He can eat fist if can't defend himself. OP is a faggot and tries to get people into trouble.

"he's making us look weak"
>*post*
>*stretches shlub fingers into bag of honey bbq frito spirals*
>*Furiously faps on japanese waifu*
>*watches anime until passed out on mom's futon*
"The alt-right will MAGA"

>caring what /leftypol/ does or thinks

>Fighting cringe with cringe.

ever change, Sup Forums.

>Some one punches a guy 99.99% of Sup Forums never heard of before the election
>Antifa:"WE WON because we punched Sup Forumss leader who couldnt defend himself"

Very few people care about Spencer and even less that he got punched.

All this is proving is that the left is violent.

Pic releated, free sympathy points from normies.
He could have taken it a bit better, but otherwise I have no problem with how this went. Esp when the antifa got doxxed as a literal shit-eating submissive.

.. how does that one guy topple over suddenly? It was just a smoke can.

>your people
Thank you. Please tell me more about who my people are.

>us
>your people
Go to bed Richard

those are some real men

he wasn't even near a smoke 'nade. he was either decked just off cam to the right or he was being a big pussy attention seeker.

Spencer is a plant and an attention whore. Who cares?

as a Jew this makes me so angry, I'm not allowed to punch Muslims but college kids get to punch anyone they want

I love how punching Richard Spencer has become a new liberal pastime.

>wears a ring on his middle finger.
>tattoos a ring around is index finger.
>no ring on his ring finger.

... you tough as shit, mayne. Don't give into conformity... you is unique.

Yes goy, band behind this 'nazi' enemy we created for you.

Jews are superior.

it's a dispersion can. It can hurt you

See, this is what you lefty morons don't understand. This is why we pay taxes for police.

To mudslimes and niggers. The only thing that differentiates them is there history of close proximity to the the master race.

All this is proving is that the left is coward.

Punch and run? What kind of disgusting insect punch and run?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This guy is a disgrace and not a fascist. Fuck this cuck. Dont be public with your views unless you are ready to fight for them

>Punch and run? What kind of disgusting insect punch and run?

What Kind?

... a Brazilian.

lmao, is this portland? wew lads, they did something just like this when that tard pulled a gun during a protest in portland.

Based portland cops.

Ever since that happened I am convinced that both Hailgate and Falcongate were arranged. It is done to demoralize that alt-rght.

I think Spencer is a shill.

>pretend to be bad-ass, we all know what faggots you are
>LARP'er

>Please, hurry up, I haven't hurt anyone in a while, and rather than get rusty, I'd love to get some practice back in. Will it just be you, or, your posse who will run for cover the moment you go down? Let me know, I'd like to bring enough treats for everybody, I'm fair like that. I'll even leave my CC pistol at home to make it nice and fair.
Don't do this user.

What a faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life

That was great. Followed those protests live on stream and on Sup Forums

Spencer is a faggot who thinks he can turn a lose ideology based on image board culture into a organization all the while being unable to differentiate shitposts from actual core beliefs.

(You)