Friendly reminder that your tax dollars will pay for the wall...

Friendly reminder that your tax dollars will pay for the wall, and your almighty president couldn't even bully some beaners. "Mexico will pay for the wall." He's a joke, and you're a joke if you were dumb enough to vote for him and then defend his blatant lies to cover up his inability to govern.

fuck off kike

Friendly reminder, he doesn't have to bully anyone.

He just needs to tax money transfers to Mexico.

Google is pretty hard to use huh?

So? The United States government gets that money back. Not you. And it's your tax dollars that will pay for the proposed $16 billion dollar wall. So they take your money, use it to build a wall and then use that wall as leverage to tax money transfers and make even more money. Gee, that sounds like a fair trade don't you think user? You idiots got swindled by a business man, and continue to take the sweet corporate cock under the guise of government.

BTFO. /thread

>beaner trying to use his tiny fucking brain

you have to go back.

>friendly reminder this is what I want my hard earned money to go towards not towards supporting spics on welfare

Protip: Gloat AFTER he's fucked up. Otherwise you risk looking like a fa... oh

It's gonna be more expensive than that m8.
25 - 35 Billion.
If the US takes actions on their side, taxing the shit out of money transfers we can do the same this side of the border seizing American assets (not that our pussy government is gonna do it, but we could).

Finally my taxes are going to something useful.

friendly reminder that if you don't know how many billions in remittances the Mexicans send home every year you probably shouldn't be posting about this topic

>implying american assets ever go into mexico for anything other than hookers and tequila

I would rather pay for a wall than welfare for anchor babies.

Sometimes I think Sup Forums's user base are 15yo kids.

Your post is incoherent. So the government uses money from the Treasury to pay for the wall, then taxes remittances to get that money back into the Treasury. If the Treasury pays for something, then I am paying for it. If the Treasury gets money for something, then I am getting paid back.

Thats OK with me desu

I know you and your ilk consider it a win if we get funding through method B instead of method A, but we genuinely dont care. Its still getting built and theres nothing you can do to stop it.

I'm actually hoping you guys do retaliate.

Something big.

Nothing like a good trade war with the US to boost your economy right?

Kek, thanks to NAFTA American companies invested so much money here, we can seize that and everything Americans own in Mexico.

I personally think Trump is mad at Mexico because his failed Trump Ocean Resort in Baja California, lel.

The Deal as it allegedlly stands right now is basically Mexico agrees to pay a substantial amount of the costs of The Wall or the Fed stops all aliens on American soil from wiring money outside the US, and financial institutions that allow Mexican nationals to send money to Mexico will be taxed heavily.

This is all backroom politics and deals at this point but basically, Mexico doesn't have a fucking choice.

>Seize US assets
That would be a good way to start a fucking war Paco.

Well, I feel like I have heard this one before. Trump won't win nomination. Trump won't beat hillary. Trump won't become president. Trump won't keep his campaign promises. Guess what comes next.

Friendly reminder that we are getting a mother fucking wall bitch. We can take it out of mexico however we want but building the thing now and figuring out how to screw Mexico out of the costs later is the correct order of operations.

Nobody on here is salty about this at all. Go tell your kike bosses to give you new shilling orders because this angle is a big fat fail.

I'd be happy for my tax dollars to go to the wall if i was American.
Better than it going to welfare for illegal immigrants.

Also, you're not thinking about the fact that he's forcing liberals to pay for the wall (the ones that actually make money) and that's hilarious

>Implying most Americans pay taxes

Remittances from Mexican-Americans sent back to their families make up almost 5% of Mexico's GDP.

... we're gonna tax the shit out of that.

Well, last time someone seized assets (land) a war ended. 1848 never forget, Josh.

give me one good reason why allowing ISP's to nuke any website they want is a good idea.

>islamic scholars
Get the fuck back to your sandhole you fucking mudshite.

I would love to see you guys pull some shit under a Trump presidency. This is not Obama and he is not fucking around.

Nationalize American property?

Oh that will go over well. I hope that happens.

Darn looks like we will have to build and pay for the wall ourselves then. I sure hope that blanket Muslim ban doesn't become a ban from specific countries, I would hate to see the left win another one.

At the rate he's doing things it might take him a whole week to recoup the costs from Mexico. The horror!

I have supported and would be willing to pay for a wall since I first heard of the idea over 10 years ago
mexico paying for it is just funny trolling, and pay for it they will

This post was a major fail. Go back to your safe space and try again in 6 hours.

You're a god damn retard. They already have the tax money no matter what.

No matter what it's spent, a wall or hand outs, I don't get money back.

At least this time it will be something useful, and plans to recoup the costs to be used on other projects are in place.

You're a god damn retard of the highest caliber just fucking kill yourself holy shit.

>complain
>complain
>bitch
>moan
>ad hominem
What else do you have to add here?
Not an argument.

I don't send money to Mexico, so I will not be paying for the wall. Pretty simple

Excuse me if i'm wrong, but didn't that "war" end with the US cucking Mexico out of more than half it's claimed "territory."

I'm sure round two will turn out well for you.

Also, as a protip, Cletus or Jaquan are better than
>Josh
for trolling Americans.

Hahaha Jesus fuck, you look at him like he's you fucking saviour, divine or something.
He's stupid, he knows nothing about politics, he just says what people wants to hear, but knows nothing.
A wall is not going to stop illegal immigration, unfortunately. Mexicans and South Americans will find ways to enter your country.

TL;DR: He's just giving you what you want to see, saying what you want to hear, he's going to distract you while giving his billionaire friends huge (yuge) tax breaks.
Should've voted Bernie, if Shillary hadn't cheated.

It's gonna happen. All 1900+ miles of it.
All the illegals are gonna have their pay checks seized

Google Real Act ID

Coming to a bank / check cashing biz near you, faggot!

i'm so tired of shills.

The wall will stop illegal immigrants

The banking regulations that will make it impossible to make a living here will stop illegal immigration

The manic left and their inability to correct course, will stop illegal immigration.

and then when everything is in place, we're gonna legalize ALL drugs and YOU will be FUCKED

Get to work on making Mexico something, Paco.

My tax dollars already pay for national defense, why the bloody hell would I care if that money is spent on a glorious wall?

>mestizo nigger states seizing private American property unironically
hmm last time that happened...
what flavor of Pinochet are you guys most hype for?

The truth is the wall will benefit Mexico as much as the US.
The drugs flowing over the border end up fueling the cartels which is basically responsible for all of the corruption and crime and every other social ill the Mexicans have. Those Taco niggers are just too stupid to see it..

Its not like the last country to try that doesn't have people eating their cats for food or anything. And that country didn't have 82% of its exports and 45% of its economy directly related to the gringos.

>knows nothing
>yet got elected President over actual career politicians
>wall isnt going to stop illegal immigration
>Israels wall reduced illegal crossings by 85%
>implying we dont have other methods to keep them from acquiring money, housing, etc
>implying they will get gibs anymore
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>mexican intellectual

>more than half it's claimed "territory."
It was ours, but in all honesty, you stole it, it all started with Texas when Mexico was abolishing slavery, they didn't like their niggers free, so they wanted to secede, encouraged by Austin. The territory was ours, only "legal" territory would be "La Mesilla", but still it was forced.

>Jaquan
Kek, even I have limits

You make some good points. Guess I'm a HillDawg now...

legalizing drugs would be a bad move

*95%

If you can't defend it don't cry when you lose it.

You can have Southern Cali back though, place is a shithole now thanks to your countrymen.

He knows nothing, no matter how much you want to believe he does. He just says the same thing over and over again, always exaggerating or compensating.

>comparing two nations thousands of miles away, with different cultures, people, etc.
well, I don't know what was I expecting from American education.

Nah m8, consider all the territory a payment for taking Cali.

A, yes, because prohibition was a winning move.

fuck off faggot i will gladly pay my fair share for the wall

Wait, people have culture specific illegal immigration? Well, I'll be damn, I knew those mexi tunnels would have something to spice them up.

>mexican intellectual education
i just can't

>my tax dollars pay for a wall
What's the problem? Literally I have no issue with building a wall.

>rape babies seizing anything
Remember the Alamo

alchoholics are better than druggies

Experience tells me otherwise, bootlicker.

Remember Columbus

I don't really care who pays for the wall

but mexico will pay

Yeah we created you little bastards.

>we're gonna legalize ALL drugs

Here's to wishful thinking

First two post by same ID, and nothing to follow.
You faggots take the bait every time. At least sage your posts.

>Mexican intellectuals

ok?
Im glad to see my tax dollars are finally being spent on my own country for once.

I hope trump cancels forign aid too.

Ayy don't be mad.
I think Trump cares for his people, but he's just too damn stupid. A wall, as tall as it is, is not going to stop people from Mexico and South america from trying and getting into America.
When you have nothing else to lose, you don't care.
There's always a way to enter. Reforming the US laws, on the other hand, might get the job done (i.e sanctuary cities money cuts).

All he has to do is use the tremendous amount of aid we send to Mexico for the wall instead.

Even if my taxes pay for the wall, it will costs at most $20 Billion once.

Illegal immigration costs over $100 Billion a year and growing fast.

I'll be fine paying for it that's what it finally takes, as would anyone who actually voted for Trump.

Doesn't matter who the fuck pays for it, just BUILD IT.

>Bongs in charge of knowing US and Mexico business relations

keep your drugs out of my country, dicklicker

Pls stop posting, you're only making yourself look more pathetic than usual

>always exaggerating or compensating

Funny, because he seems to be the first president to actually be following up on his word from his campaign.

"he's a joke" LOL Yeah, must be such a drag being elected to POTUS. libtard bitch rofl