Anyone else baffled by how passionate some of the antitrump people are about hating him...

Anyone else baffled by how passionate some of the antitrump people are about hating him? Are these people completely unaware that the reason they think what they do is entirely because someone else (the media) told them exactly how to think.

Every single day for a year and a half on end every news source there was did nothing but
"trump said x negative thing"
"trump did x negative thing"

When i say literally I actually mean it, I checked every single day multiple news sites and without fail there was multiple "news" headlines painting trump in a negative light. not one positive headline was ever made about him.
I am just kind of amazed how hard people can fall for such blatent brainwashing/propaganda. It was so outrageously in your face, that I think it actually played a pretty major role in why he won. Because theres a good chunk of americans, thank God, who are actually intelligent, who could see right through that. It was actually comical to see how many "trump said/did x negative thing" headlines were churned out every day. it didn't even feel real almost. trump winning doesnt even feel real. the whole thing is like an alternate reality

I am genuinely curious though, about how these anti trump people think, and what their reasoning is for hating him so much. What is their end game? What exactly do they want? People to not be mean? Isn't that the mentality of a child? There shouldn't be boarder rules because its mean and racist, everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want because telling them otherwise is mean and racist? Im genuinely trying to put myself in the shoes of these anti trump people but all I can really see from them is "trump said/did/is X negative thing". and why do they have that opinion? because the media blasted "trump said/did/is x negative thing" 24/7 for a year and a half.

This election cycle and the media coverage has been incredibly interesting and insightful

Trump fails the Role Model Test for the people who hate him. Since he said about grabbing ..., mocked a handicapped reporter, and made some comments about dating his daughter, and overall bullying in twitter, along with comments about Mexicans and Muslims. so essentially they cant get past the above to look at the policies and hence this hatred. Many of my friends feel this way and feel so strongly that having an argument with them it is pretty combative many times.

Exactly so everyone strongly dislikes trump because the media constantly told them about how he said mean things. This was the lefts entire defense of why he shouldnt run. Because hes a big meany. People are rioting and causing violence because a man said mean things. It doesnt feel real.

A friend of mine participated in the woman's march and posted pics and had a mean statement in facebook and I replied with some sarcasm and eventually it escalated and another lade friend and came in started spewing pure hatred, so had to de-escalate before they called all sorts of names, not thatI cant retaliate, but I am slowly trying to redpill them.

It's a question so complicated I don't think any of us could do it justice, but I will nonetheless attempt to do so. I think an echo chamber of sorts has developed in the city areas of the USA, to the extend that these people hear no dissent, and thus take their position for granted. This is of course reinforced by the legacy media, but generally it's social signaling. Many of them have never even been exposed to conservative opinions, and from a young age have been prejudiced to think conversatives=bush=teh evilz. If they get past that, I think generally they fall back on the "we're smarter than they" argument. First thoughts.

You mean the same way Trumpshills hated Obama?
Fuck off, faggot.

Leaf, not to the extent it is happening now.

Great arguement champ. Trump "shills" were out in the streets literally crying tears about obama winning werent they. They also arrived at their opinions by having them reinforced daily through ACTUAL media shilling didnt they. you are OBJECTIVELY on the wrong side.

Ive hated trump since junior high, and that was like 16 years ago. Has nothing to do with politics. I hate him on a personal level

So you placed your personal opnion of him being a "x negative thing" over actual correct logically sound policies he advocated, of which many hes already implenting. again, your no different then any other retarded lib. next.

They don't think, they just run program.
They have no life, they are obeying the TV.

>Are these people completely unaware that the reason they think what they do is entirely because someone else (the media) told them exactly how to think.
I've been thinking this too. I started to notice it with my leftist family over the years and how their opinions change to match that of the party.

It's because they bought all the hit jobs the media did on him. They think he said Mexicans are rapists. They think he mocked a disable reporter. They think he has raped women. They think he didn't pay a bunch of poor painters and construction workers. They think he said the NRA people should kill Hillary. They think he's a Russian secret agent.

They bought all the utter lies.

I still see this, outlandish statements about Obama.
Muslim, communist, out to destroy America, etc.
The truth is that he played the game, didn't shut down Gitmo, instead authorized more drone strikes and killed more suspected militants and their families than any other president. Osama bin Ladin was caught under his presidency. Still they hate him for no other reason than party politics, it's sad.

They are programmed on a deep emotional level. That's why Trump is able to make them dance so well. He keeps getting them to chimp out in opposition to him and then do a 180 on their positions.

They aren't passionate. They're pathetic. If they had passion they would actually delve into the facts and policies and not think that "HES A WACIST" is a legitimate argument.

Like honestly, if someone disagreed with him politically or ideologically i could and can at least respect them. Classic liberalism is still a fine political ideology, but these people have no fucking grasp of politics.

I agree Anti-Obummers weren't much better, but they also didn't shut down streets and punch people in the head who didn't agree with them.
They don't have a political ideology, it's just purposeless anarchy.

This. He's a moderate democrat from New York who just happens to be extremely charismatic, high-energy, and business-minded.

I am baffled sometimes...

I think people dislike him on a level deeper than what the narrative is about him.

Like getting triggered arrogant men in general

No proof osama bin laden was caught

No, people are adults and have good reason to hate him. The majority of /pol knows he's a joke and only the truly fucking delusional take the guy seriously

If recent history is any guide during the Bush years. These people can stay mad for 8 years.

>Autism
>Leaf
Next

Shut the fuck up you faggot. He was born and raised a communust Muslim and all of his actions as comander and chief only went to reinforce that... Fuck you, defending the muslim commie bastard son of a coal burning whore

Obama will be first on the day of the rope

Not an arguement

Yes I have noticed this too, living in the bay area for 8 years in my past and now being out of california for some time.

The part I am starting to see only this year is how people come to positions for signaling reasons.

That is, people believe and do things mostly for the purpose of becoming a member of the tribe they identify with.

That is honestly probly the most sound reason for a large majority of whites being so self destructively liberal. The innate human desire to fit in. Everyone of their peers spouts the same things they learn off the magic tv box, and of course they want to fit in, so convince themselves they actually think that, without ever actually giving it any serious thought. they will gladly give away their country to foreigners who hate them all so they can fit in with their homies. life is fuckin weird

you know there is never gonna be a day of the rope right?

Yeah, anti Obama rhetoric was bad, but not to this level. At first it seemed the same, Obummer vs. Drumph. He's a secret Muslim vs. He's literally Hitler. What's different is the level of escalation. Leftists are protesting in the streets and engaging in violence where the right never did. It may be a difference in operational philosophy. Conservatives tend to get organized while liberals tend to have the organizational skills of a herd of cats. See the difference between the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street. The Tea Party essentially seized control of the legislature after the Republicans were crushed in 2008 while Occupy Wall Street eventually petered out when the various SJW groups cannibalize each other. The Democrats harnessed the insane energy of the SJW movement and almost pushed Hillary over the top. But it wasn't enough. And now the Democratic Party is infested with the sort of self eating SJW madness that destroys everything it touches.

Sayswho.jpg

Literally god himself. stay rekt

Feels good man