> Told I support Sanders and am a fag
> Don't support Sanders
> Told I support Stein and am a fag
> Don't support Stein

i love my country

Go Team Castle!

Can't Hassle the Castle

So you're a leppo? What a fag

I just miss our ape president. I don't want an orangutan.

DARRELL CASTLE FOR MEME LORD

DARRELL CASTLE DID NOTHING WRONG

Pick a side pussy!

Long Term MEME investment, HOLDING ON CASTLE

Did you ever consider the notion that maybe you're just a fag?

The only winning move is to support Trump

nobody fucking cares

sage

UNSAGE FOR CASTLE 9MY MAN)

If you only rail off your list individually, people are going to assume that you support one of the alternate candidates, especially if you are engaged in political discourse. If you were smart and simply said "I don't support any of the candidates offered in this election", or said the list of candidates outright, you would have clearly stated your opinion with minimal danger of misinterpretation by others.

Don't be a dummy, and you'll go far.

Only dummies and pussies chose not to vote for DARRELL CASTLE>

>I'm a centrist who like traps

Go back to Sup Forums you faggot

> i don't support Sup Forums

While driving one day, I was asked by a group of college kids in a neighboring car at a stoplight whether or not I supported Bernie Sanders. When I said no, they interpreted it as me saying "I enjoy cock" or something. For every true patriot that calls you a fag for not supporting Trump, there will be at least 4 college aged retards who will call you a fag for disagreeing with the left-wing ideology being carved into their skulls.

You are no different than indoctrinated obama children, the results of which are Sup Forums

Go back to whatever kikebook group you came from, if you came here wanting a non-censored malaysian cheeseweaving forum, maybe you should have a political view that does more than sit on it's hands and knees in the cuckshed

lol ok

we suport B and POL at CASTLE CASLTE (thats what we call castle HQ)

>Not voting for Vermin Supreme

I LOVE AMERICA TOO MUCH and SO DOES CASTLE

LOL @ all the funny castle MEMES

nice to see so many fellow castle supporters