How about instead of whining about how violent leftists are getting you go out and beat the shit out of them when they...

How about instead of whining about how violent leftists are getting you go out and beat the shit out of them when they assault those such as Richard Spencer?

No would will slight you for it so long as them throwing the first punch is on camera.

>tfw there aren't any protests close by

I would if I saw it.

What the fuck are you talking about? I WANT them to keep punching people!

but watching them beat up Dickie "TRS is our greatest ally" Spencer and then him crying as he fixes his larpy hair is almost as fun as SJW tears

Not your personal army

I keked

I honestly can't care less about Spencer being punched like the little bitch he is, my problem is that it's coming from the supposedly "tolerant" left
they can't even be consistent with the bullshit they preach

Every time they punch Spencer they go further into designating themselves a terrorist organization, God bless their soul. Let's hope they never stop this trainwreck.

we are law abiding citizens.

No one is whining though. We are all laughing at Spencer (the CIA agent) getting punched. We are just amused at Leftists pretending to be against Fascism, then violently attack political opponents and call to assassinate or impeach a president without any due cause.

Because Sup Forums honestly doesn't like racism or pro-white idea. This is a civic nationalist board, we were just kidding. Punch him again commies, we love it! Fuck Spencer and fuck white people!

Spencer is NPI and Radix, not TRS, at least know your shit.

>continue baiting leftists to attack right wingers for disagreeing with them
>eventually all leftists are in jail
What's the problem

How many times have they punched this guy now?

that's the cops job

Self-defense and protecting someone is not against the law.

Clearly not enough times. Here's to a speedy recovery and Spencer getting his ass back out in the game ASAP.

It's from the same day.

you're gonna be pissing yourself one day when a CNN newscast devolves into semiautomatic gunfire and bloodcurdling screaming as some patriot begins to clear the street of the leftist crowd that threatened him and his fellow counter-demonstrators or some shit

real motherfuckers don't dick around with fists they will come out and fucking kill you with a bullet or five when the time is right

be mindful about what bigoted racist nazi cis scum you decide to piss off down there because half of those 'deplorables' are armed to the teeth and go to bed at night fantasizing about massacring or fighting a guerilla war against commie pinko filth

Really? Wow.

Here's another drink to his efficiency then.

Rake

No one should be doing anything of the sort. We have police now that will fight for us.

Defend yourself of course don't be a pussy but realize we fucking WON. Chill out let Trump work. Join the police or military. Be a volunteer firefighter. Help make America great again. Don't get in the way.

Problem is no one cares, they can never be perceived as at fault

>tfw have been working out for years but can't really fight because of glasses
>tfw not in the right country

That's really not how this works. The demographics are not there.

Liberals protest in mostly liberal cities during weekdays. So, to actually get a fight that would be vaguely even would require conservatives to come into the city or take time off work to go fight random assholes in the street.

stop posting that image you faggot

i would beat the shit out of a lefty but not for richard spencer's faggot ass.

They are crazy & paranoid , were not, if they continue to assault us, then they'll continue going to jail. Its that simple

lewd lewd lewd
lewd