Who gives a shit about Hillary?
The election is over she lost you can't hide behind her forever trumplets

Why would a US park service spell it "honoured"

I AM NEUROTIC AND TOTALLY ILLOGICAL
I WILL NOW OUTRAGEOUSLY OVERREACT
MY HEAD IS MASSIVE

(((alt)))

this

What world are people living in where Trump acts like (probably) their dad?

Reminder that if you're bored you may want to report those alt agencies accounts as they are impersonating federal agencies

Do these people have any kind of ability to self-reflect? They are just blindly spouting what the MSM tells them and think they are the resistance, fucking idiotic.

Sounds fun.
Also look at the leftist following they really are just swimming in salt.

why does it say alt before natl park service?

>I AM SILLY!

hmmmm

A LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=UxejE5JZNvI

>strawman comics

>washington DC, the 90% nigger, 90% democrat city surrounded by the most black and liberal counties of maryland and virginia draws bigger crowds for a democrat president than a republican one
whoah really made me think

we will be by to collect you, and direct you to the proper fun camp.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo

They have no idea. Basically, they have a set level of prejudices, and anything outside that even remotely reinforces them is their bias-confirmation.

If MSN said Trump's a lizard person tomorrow, they will be tweeting within an hour about how stupid "Drumpfkins" are for electing a lizard man.

"What? What do you mean defunded?"

i hope these people are getting fired.

Strawman?
Didn't Trump literally send out his sec. of press in a special briefing just to outer falsehoods and whine about things no one cares about?

What am I missing here, enlighten me drumpfy

I don't understand the controversy. A federal employee's boss is not the american people, it's whoever appointed/hired them whose boss in turn is whoever appointed/hired them until it reaches the president. Or if it's a state employee then the same thing up to the governor.

You don't get free speech when you are on company dime. You can't work for CNN and shout "ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE" on your twitter feed and expect to not get censored or fired.

What are you referring to, nutsack?

>If MSN said Trump's a lizard person tomorrow, they will be tweeting within an hour about how stupid "Drumpfkins" are for electing a lizard man.

And Sup Forums would be posting about how liberals should shut up because Republicans finally elected a minority, and being legally required to spend 6 hours a day on a warm rock is good for you.

>honour
Too much fucking harry potter.

Is there a word for what this user is doing right here? Criticizing people for the same exact thing they do in the name of a different ideology?

Settle down Toby Keith.

That last panel is exactly like the Sup Forums banner with the guy wearing shades typing out 'ur a faggot'.

So much for freedom of speech. Fuck Trump and his freedom-hating government. Its embarrassing that its only been a couple of days and already he's acting like a dictator trying to squash dissent with power

You mean they should spell it like trump did? Honered?

I love the outdoors and i love the national parks but its been invaded by minorities and faggots. Its time to fix the problem and make the national parks great again. No more pandering to females, faggots, and minorities.

Same thing with npr and pbs. If you want to report the news fine but talk shit get hit.

wsa hpoing to fnid tihs

Holy shit, you're right.
It's amazing how little self awareness these guys have.

Made me kek pretty hard senpai

Germany go away. We don't pay federal employees to shitpost on twitter. Apparently Clinton is paying you to shitpost on Sup Forums though.

How dense are you burger?
That wasn't the largest crowd to witness an inauguration, not even close
Magnetometer weren't used either, he lied about that as well.
Pretty sure he said more bullshit
Do a little research retard, this is your country and I know more about it than you do

Only need 4 years.

I wish Sup Forums would humble itself. Hubris killed the Democratic Party forever.

Then they all got fired

Alright so
>no u
>unrelated, who do you think you're talking to
>see above
>k
>nah

You made the claim, nut up or shut up. Again, what are you referring to about the Secretary of the Press "whining" about? Please, stay on topic this time. I know being a paid shill means you have to have a lot of unrelated conversations at once, but if you could at least stay consistent I'd appreciate it.

You're trying too hard you faggot. Go kill yourself.

denying climate change is retarded anyways

I support Trump on everything else but this

somebody burn that park down
if it doesnt have trees, litter!!!!

>Cyprus blowing the fuck out of everyone
wtf i love Cyrpus now

Post quality is low enough without you chiming in too.

whoa the left really like hearing their own voice...

even when it's criticizing something they themselves have been doing for years (censoring)

hmmmm really makes me think

How convenient that everytime someone blows your stupid opinion out of the water you can always strawmen them with LE EPIC CTR SHILL xDD

This is a fake account. A little poking around shows all their tweets have been sent from north London.

They could be using a vpn, but when you put everything together it smells like a hoax more than anything.

>Sup Forums
>good discussion
Sorry kiddo I know you heard this place was great from r/thedonald and want to feel edgy by posting here but its shit

>Asslands
Thank you for this

replace trump with cnn and its accurate.

kek
drumpfies are so thin skinned
your tears are delicious

>anyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill

can we stop using this meme now? it's not funny anymore

All you said was that Trump is censoring free speech, which he isn't, and your other post was a shitpost outright.
The only thing you're blowing is smoke out your ass. This wasn't acceptable to do against Obama and it's still not acceptable to do against Trump. Just because you want a double standard to exist doesn't mean it does.

Haha reddit.
No seriously, post quality is low enough already. Stop while you're behind.

Well considering Clinton is still employing paid shills....Just dropped another stack of big bucks for people to correct the record again.

see

You ever wonder why you know about our country, and most Americans would probably guess that "Cyprus" was nothing more than the misspelling of a tree?

Hey man I play Axis and Allies I know where Cyprus is.

HEY, CTR, WHATCHA DOIN'?

A nice change from the usual Canadian proxyfagging, tho.

trump shill gtfo xD

>post quality low
>accuses others of being paid shills
Truly a captivating intellectual environment you're fostering here

>A nice change from the usual Canadian proxyfagging, tho.

Thank you my fat friend, I appreciate that.

obamas daughters asshole about to get BTFO

>be a part of an federal organization
>vilify someone who was to cut federal funding
yup.

Well they should probably stop acting like one if they don't want to get called out on it.
it's a repeat pattern, lots of claims, no evidence.

It's been all over Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums of course. I don't browse Sup Forums anymore but I'd imagine it's there. And it'd hard to believe people could genuinely be this retarded like our Cyprus friend here unless someone is paying him to do it.
I'm all for actual discussion but there's none to be had here. Just shitposting.

>National Parks Service
I hope those NPS twatter faggots know that the national parks can be privatized.

>Hillary lost
She hasn't been executed yet for 30 years of treasonous corruption and mass murder, I call that winning

Actually DC is only 40% nigger and 40% white now. All of the liberals are gentrifying it and making it a nice place to live, and the niggers are fleeing into maryland. This causes crime which causes middle class niggers to flee further into maryland to get away from the ghetto niggers. It's like the Huns chasing the Goths, except this time it's the numales chasing the niggers.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED ITS OVER FOR HIM! RETARDED AMERILARDS BTFO

It says "alt" so it's not their official account.

That said, I'm pretty sure they're fully aware of that and expect it to happen, and that's why they don't give a fuck about playing nice anymore. Same reason NPR and PBS are doubling down on their anti-Trump stuff, they have nothing to lose anymore.

>national park in South Dakota
Close it down.

Dumbass didnt you listen to the White House briefing today by Sean Spicer? He said that the media restrictions with the EPA had nothing to do with the Whitehouse, that was an internal policy within the EPA. Plus the tweets were posted by an ex-employee who still had the password for their twitter account.

>I'm all for actual discussion but there's none to be had here. Just shitposting.

That's interesting considering you evaded with a nonsensical post after I answered your question.

Everyone can see how bad I schooled you drumpfy the posts are right there, sorry.

I read up on CTR.Clinton shills on reddit and tumblr,not on Sup Forums as she doesnt have enough money.
These guys are just shitposting

See, exactly what I'm talking about. They refuse to post anything concrete they just make inflammatory posts designed to get an angry reaction. Reminds me of ACfag posting.

Fuck the national parks. They stop me from enjoying the outdoors.

How is an anti-Trump tweet "brave"? Maybe if it was China or even Russia, maybe, but in America?

>We love women! More women in positions of power!
>Oh wait, she is against us? DIRTY WHORE GET RAPED FUCKING SLUT
They did they same to Sarah Palin

It's not like you can't shitpost reddit and Sup Forums at the same time. They're both free to post on and they can type up these low effort > in about 12 seconds.
Hell, it doesn't really matter if they're getting paid or not. In the end they're just wasting everyone's time including their own to make below minimum wage.

Read my response

i love you my fellow nigger

Haha you have the full vid like haha so I could laugh at the ugly nigress haha

fake news

>They refuse to post anything concrete

hmm you can't keep hiding behind your false sense of superiority while my dick in your ass trumplet ;)

i hope one day when we have holodecks straight out of star trek i'll be able to get a hologram of hillary clinton at her current age to suck my dick.

i don't know why but i just want her to.

kek

i cry every tiem

>tweeting is brave

Democrats are so fucked.

>I decide what is the truth!
>I alone control what you can say and hear!
>listen only to me!
>obey me! love me!
Literally who the fuck are they quoting?

What is it with the left and their completely lame propaganda?

And you'd think that art agree was useful for at least something,,,

Are they literally retarded?
Have they learned nothing from the jews?

This is fantastic all the federal employes all the deep state is revolting and are revealing themselves.

All Trump has to do is tag all of them and fire evey single one of them.

I think the most amusing part here is that I didn't vote for Trump.

How many visitors does this shit tier park receive anyway? This is like The Great Corn National Park of Kansas.

Without realizing it, themselves.