WhitehouseLeak(s)

whitehouseleak twitter archived screenshots here imgur.com/a/TSrPJ

No way is Trump gonna hold it together. Say hi to Prez Pence.

cool LARP

West Wing leaking like a sieve. It's not the only one.

Nice LARP, can I try?

whatever dork 8 years

LITERALLY SHAKING

>that English

that twitter has to go back

i didnt know niggers could LARP

Pence/Ryan or pence/priebus is the future. Trump will be declared unfit to serve in a coup like attempt or he will be impeached. I see no way this man can make it for even a year, unless he disgracefully checks out to play golf or steps down and goes home crying. Honestly I believe trump would have been happier had he lost the election and could shit post from the comfort of his own home and not have to worry about "facts" or the press. Omarosa as press secretary would be a great and tragic final act to this play.

???????? lmfao there were already recounts in states he won WHY ARE LEFTISTS SO RETARDED

"Trump's o lying gonna investigate the states with huge populations of illegal immigrants. Why isn't he scouring Wyoming as hard as Cali?!?!?!"

No shit dumbass.

I hope he's "literally shaking" and gets fired with no severance

what the fuck are you talking about you massive retard? i always see this "he's going to be impeached" shit. for what? being a meanie? doing stuff that you thought couldn't be done? he was voted in to do that shit that he's fucking doing. go fuck yourself.

wow, it's fucking nothing

it's just fallout from all the hysteria the clinton and msm smear accomplished on the simple-minded.

any reasonable adult can tell Trump is capable, smart, and well-intentioned.

There will be no scandals and no bullshit. And of course, no apology from his eternal detractors.

I like how Obama was fighting and persecuting and effectively exiling whistleblowers and on the first day Trump's enemies have a website set up.

Wikileaks is controlled opposition now

Wtf shit is this?

Conflicts of interest, treason (russia), illegal intimidation of opponents and journalists, perjury, the list goes on. It's easy to see that Trump is unethical and narcissistic enough to think he can get away with murder

>we leaked this!
I am sorry, but why would trump hate one of his campaign promises being implemented right away being leaked?

>still LARPing
Proof or gtfo
even then, its just some cuck who's acting like his standards reflect the entire country
>this will look bad
>implying what looks bad to him looks bad to everyone else
hahahahahahahaha
>canadian intellectual

>BIG LEAK

>I don't like trump

Secret Information!

>"he only wants to investigate states he lost"

>what is the green party recounts
>what is the illegal alien population

We can't let him get the lunch codes

Put up or shut up

lol fucking kys you LARPing cuck

But, unlike Shillary, Trump did not do any of that.

Honestly, I'm actually really saddened by how retarded so many of my fellow countrymen are. People keep pulling out ridiculous assertions about Trumps upcoming failure. He won't fail. And if by some chance he does, that's not a good thing. It's a really bad thing for the entire nation. I didn't vote for the guy, and I don't agree with lots of things he does. But I can also read between the lines and make accurate assessments and predictions as to why, where, when and how he does things. You know, like an educated citizen is supposed to. That's the problem with the left. Always mightier than thou. It's what caused them to lose. And will cause them to continue to lose for some time to come if they keep this up.

This was the same crap they were saying during the campaign after he got the nomination... that priebus wanted to quit and he was the only one holding it all together and blah blah blah...

half of what this guy is "leaking" is that he's going through what he said he would do in his campaign.. He said he was going to get rid of motor votor rules. He said there were dead people registered to vote...

> illegal intimidation of opponents and journalists

WTF are you talking about?

He called them fake news, user. Now their credibility is shit and they can't keep reporting the facts. This, of course, is terrible.

holy shit, somebody get this random twitter account to CNN

D A K

Treason is when YOU help the enemy, not the other way.
Retard.

No you retard, Wikileaks has always been lefty retarded shit. They just knew how corrupt the democratic party was in the US. Not surprised they're flinging shit at Trump now.

>no real sources
>no real witnesses
>no tangible photographic or video evidence

This wouldn't be some of that 'fake news' I've been hearing about lately, would it?