youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/billythefridge/status/824515313530048512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOK IN MY EYES WHAT DO YOU SEE

Please tell me this is the mugshot from the assault. Meme magic

did nobody film the assault?

JUST

FUCK MY SHIT UP HAIR NOW HOLY SHIT PLEASE

VIDEO OF HIM PUNCHING THE GUY!!! PLEASE!! NOW!!

Into the trash he goes.

It's on the live stream he punches leatheranon in the chest then shakes his hand in doing so pulls him off camera to further assault him. Totally unprovoked.

DO IT

Did italians just annex dalmatia?!

Who else knew this would backfire from the very first second?

There's a security camera in the corner that caught it. Don't think that will appear online.

He did it off the stream cam, only way we get to see it is if security cam footage is released.

i think the punching a kid in the face was what got him arrested. i was hoping to see that.
you'd think somebody would have been filming with how tense the atmosphere was.

>Shia LITERALLY going to jail because he punched a Sup Forums user
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN Sup Forums LITERALLY MEME'D SHIA INTO JAIL

These people that continue to go down there and get harassed by Shia need to start standing up for themselves. NAP or not, once a person lays their hands on you, violently or not, you have every right to stand your ground and defend yourself?

Shia should have never hit the guy in the stomach
Shia should have never attempted to pull him to the side
user should have never allowed himself to be controlled.

Honestly, I strongly believe if you stand your ground, specificity in a scenario like this, you will defuse the situation much faster than trying to talk.

THE MOST LONELIEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=8vnDzVpkIHk

Any live feed such as this with a political message and no security is bound to be a fucking mess.

HAHAHHAHAHA

SOURCES:
youtube.com/watch?v=8vnDzVpkIHk

youtube.com/watch?v=Wal0YrlDB1s

after Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=8i9vEBWnu9I

youtu.be/6IJCFc_qkHw

About fucking time they locked up his lame ass haha!

It cant be this. This is nothing.

>That jewish nose and hair

Leatheranon, please press charges.

not only did he punch him in the chest, but he clearly dragged him out of view to assault him further
hopefully we get an account from leather jacket

He pulls him off camera and punched him in the face. Like user said their are security cameras that def caught it just not the livestream

that stupid girl try's hiding the scene with her hand..

I love motorbike user.

Is this bitch crying?

its old. from when he got drunk and started screaming at a play and called cop a poorfag

whatstrending.com/news/12067-a-drunken-shia-labeouf-arrested-at-broadway-s-ca

the fuck did i just watch

no. really drunk. this is old

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

For real get this bullshit shut down and collect a payday.

This guy is growing more based everyday godspeed shia you memerific bastard

THE CULP OB PERSOBALOTY

His ass will get divided in prison

Isn't Shia lebouf the transformers main character? The fuck happend to him, he looks like a hobo.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

A few minutes before that video wario can be heard saying "Shia just punched a kid in the face"

He's not orlando bloom so i dont care

?

JUST

(Dad's voice) LOUIS!

J U S T

>free china
what did paper mean by this

Not gonna lie. Shia has won. He has accomplished what he was trying to. He's played liberals against themselves. He has played you Trump cucks against yourselves.

You all look like idiots. Because really.. you are. It's beautiful. You're all trash. My tears.. of pure joy. :')

STICKY THE THREAD NOW MODS

KEEP US UNITED

THIS IS NEWS

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

>he will not divide us
>he wi-
>shia gets arrested
>girls are all looking over
>he w-w-will n-n-not divide u-us

>HWNDU is now literally news

MODS BTFO

He will cum inside us
He will cum inside us
He will cum inside us

>Using leftists tactics to get leftists arrested

This isn't even our final form.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
Oy vey!

This has been one of the greatest raids ever.

Tango down.

Sup Forumsblart said shia punched a kid (i think rican naruto) in the face

kek

Ariba LeTough

GOOD!

why hasnt anyone just played one of hitlers speeches on a jbm there?

THIS IS ALL A PUBLICITY STUNT TO BRING ATTENTION TO HIS ACTIVIST WEBSITE - DO NOT ENGAGE

THIS IS ALL A PUBLICITY STUNT TO BRING ATTENTION TO HIS ACTIVIST WEBSITE - DO NOT ENGAGE

That is where you are entirely wrong. It is not, nor was it ever, a raid. It's merely a gathering of people to watch an actor and performance artist do something interesting, during which there were a few unfortunate conflicts of interest.

It is NOT a raid.

>reactive memes

THEY'RE CELEBRATING WITH PIZZA WHILE SHIA SITS IN JAIL

tell the chick and nignog to stfu!

Honestly, I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't go to places where people are likely to be hostile and say things that you know will start shit. It's just like the Berniebots and Hillshills that went to Trump rallies to stir the pot and got their shit rocked for it. Don't get me wrong, legally, it's fine and they don't have a right to hit you just for being an asshole. I just personally find it to be a faggoty thing to do.

too many pizza parties

no one's raiding you fucking mong

Juden eyes

twitter.com/billythefridge/status/824515313530048512

what did he do to beans

NOTE TO Sup ForumsACKS THAT GO THERE

It's a known leftist tactic to try and get a violent reaction from the right, this is what happened with Shia although probably unintended. You can do this intentionally, say something that will get them to react but at the same time have it be something that won't make the right look bad outright. (so don't say "fuck niggers")

That will get this stupid "they will not divide us" shut down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did the user do to get punched?

Lmao Sup Forums can now also meme celebrities into going to jail. Wew lad. How far can meme magic take us?

I mean this is SERIOUSLY some cultish brainwashing shit , think of ANY cult and what ever kind of mantra they have them repeat over and over...... liberals are fucking crazy!

looks like mace tbph

Cria LeDouche

Is that from today?

The Cult of Shia is a pawn of Kek... clowning around for the amusement of his true followers!

This. Very dangerous. Like durka durka dangerous.

he's gonna have is ass cheeks divided in jail

Hearing reports that notorious KKK Grand Wizard and leader of the Alt-Right, Sam Hyde, was the arresting officer tonight. #FreeShia #hewillnotdivideus

You don't seem to realize literally ANY physical interveration, on purpose, is considered assault. Shia clearly hit the man hard enough to move him, let alone shock him. Then is pulled off camera. See a same a clip of any women being pulled off to the side or in anyway pulled will scream the same shit. Of course, muh woymen, muh gays, muh left will shrill this isn't assault, but by definition they've been reaping in it's benefits for 8 years.

The punch in the chest alone is assault and battery. What he did off cam isn't even relevant.

We don't waste soap in here

Haha. Give him the JUST hair pls. Are his eyes shopped? Give him more JUST tears.

Underrated