ITT: Hillary Clinton is the president

we're living in the worng timeline

Everybody to riot for the good of women? We won but we still get to riot right? I don't want to go to school

Did you guys really expect any different? Every poll said she would win by huge margins.

HOLY FUCK DO YOU HEAR THOSE SIRENS? IM FUCKING SCARED

Air raid sirens are going off

"Tell my family I love them"

is anyone else going to submit add their name to the white male registry?

CTR goons came to my door yesterday, and threatened to kill me and make it look like a wait lifting accident

They're currently building a refugee housing center across the street from me. There are now more than 2,000 refugees in my part of the city. They don't work, they don't do anything but sit around and collect whatever money the government is giving them.

God I wish Trump had won. Between the Mexicans and the Africans, my neighborhood is looking more and more like a 3rd world country - except we don't have the benefit of a unified national identity. It's like going to Mos Eisley.

OH M YGOD CHINA IS INVADING US LADS
ALWAYS KNEW PINE GAP WAS A VULNERABILITY

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT LIFE

lady b o i

OH GOD
THE CHINKS BLEW UP THE TOWER

You fucked? What are you doing here?

go back to (You)r khokhlostan, nigger
we are talking about madame president of the glob

Good time to raise the price on lemons.

>tfw stuck in the hillary timeline
>she just shed her skin on live TV and exposed her lizard flesh

help

Wait, anyone remember those dystopian greentexts from maybe 3 years ago? This thread is basically asking for one of those.

>Be me
>Born with a penis but raised as a gender neutral otherkin with a feminine exterior presentation
>Agender parent #1, of feminine exterior presentation had parent #2 put in reeducation center
>Xir said parent #2 was teaching me physically dominant traits
>Knees too far apart while sitting in public
>Parent #1 transports me to education center
>Feminine teacher, Mxs. Adlritch, assigns a history report due the next day
>"Early 21st century unified transition period: Ending the millennia long gender mistake"
>My report is on masculine fiction on television and how we as a society outlawed such hateful trash
>Go on darkweb to find examples
>After routing my quantum computer through 6 different time zones, I am able to find old media archives
>Download the full catalog of 21st century DVDs
>Takes .02 seconds to transfer onto my memory crystal
>Find a television show called "Deadwood"
>soundsBreddyGood.png
>open first episode s1e1.
>Unrecognized file format, what is .mkv?
>Parent #1 sees my secret folder
>Now I'm in reeducation center with Parent #2

>khokhlostan
I am not mongol.

What a sloppy photoshop