What do you think of this trend of young, restless, and conservative commentators popping up...

What do you think of this trend of young, restless, and conservative commentators popping up? I'm happy that their views are getting more popular, but I don't think most of them are very smart. Tomi Lahren has never said anything insightful that hasn't already been said by someone else. Crowder is pretty funny sometimes, but he seems like his version of being politically incorrect is just making semi-racist jokes a lot. It makes him seem immature, and it doesn't help his cause.

Ben Shapiro is probably the smartest of the bunch. Milo doesn't count, he's in a separate league.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12199955
youtube.com/watch?v=OWC_y1cE1_4
youtube.com/watch?v=0sV_bsNIyIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them are fucking retarded and make the movement look worse than it already does

especially tomi lahren

As long as they keep triggering lefties, it's great

Its just the way of things. They wont impress me until they suffer for it. When the job wears grooves deep into their soul, I'll start listening.

GUYS, I MADE THIS POLL, VOTE IN IT:

strawpoll.me/12199955

VOTE.
VOTE.
VOTE.
VOTE.

I think tomi needs to show her butthole once and for all

It's very hopeful. This is the light before the dawn. It's not much but it is very hopeful. What's even more hopeful is young highschool students fighting back against their SJW teachers.

Say with me everyone:

>Madman President.

Majority are Kike Zionist shills trying to get you to support Israel.
Do not pay attention to them. Don't fall for Jewish deception

But that's where she poops from.

These people are jews and basic bitch conservatives trying to hijack our movement, ignore them.

This is true. Is there anyone one on the right who actually EMBODIES the ideals we espouse?

Like intellectualism, athleticism, spiritualism, aestheticism, that kind of thing?

>oh look, let's capitalize on a movement

This. A majority of them are just attention seekers who have zero idea of what they are talking about. People like Tomi and Spencer are just easy targets for leftists since they are truly fucking idiots. Sup Forums needs to stop giving these twats attention, very few people out there actually are on point or close to it. Watson, Jones, Shapiro, etc.

Bandwagon

Not really. maybe to an insulated Sup Forumsack. I know several normies who began taking the redpill with these "alt lite" figures, before making their way to heavier hitters.

You can't expect to convince anyone by shouting "1488 gas the kikes race war now". You need generally likable and charismatic young people to give decent arguments and start people on the path.

I like milo and shapiro. I think rather of a few of the others are only in it for the attention and/or paycheque. Lauren southern is hot, but her depth of knowledge is often exposed.

Yeah they're both entertaining and have decent arguments that can be held in the mind for later use. Milos constant jokes about nigger dick get annoying, but I guess it's to keep him reinforced against SJWs

I never deify anybody but they're solid and intellectually stimulating

Completely agree. Ok. Milo, youre gay, we get it. Now can you please stop talking about that and get on with it, please?

Yes good goy, I mean conservative.
Don't forget to turn adblock off for Rebel Media and support Israel!

I always think of Milo as more of a provocateur than a real political commentator, someone who enjoys making people mad more than actually changing minds. I respected him more after seeing this clip and how genuinely passionate he was.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWC_y1cE1_4

it doesn't take much to impress youtube conservatives anyways. but i would not mind seeing her get Blacked.

What's with this obsession of Lauren and Tomi getting Blacked? This horrible fantasy has to end. I don't want to see them getting Blacked. The dicks are fake right?

lol

I don't watch her often, but she is very pretty. I wish she wouldn't yell so much.

next time you see Lauren Souther you will crave Blacked.com

she needs her mouth filled with some BBC

Are people for Denmark the large subscribers of Blacked.com? That fucking website is a cancer and it is enabling degeneracy. It would break my heart if I find out that both did Blacked.com.

most conservative women loves black cock. they wan't the best.. they don't like to settle for the average like lefties..

I will give milo credit for, amongst others, going on really hostile tv shows, and holding his own.

There was some clip of him being interviewed by a continuously bating BBC reporter (i think), and milo not only spotted it every time, but turned it around on the interviewer so hard, he didnt know what had hit him.

I dont agree with everything he (nor shapiro) says, but the dudes can debate.

Ignore the trolls

Look I'm not a liberal. I just don't like that website and the fact that white women having sex with black men makes me sad and upset.

even Marion Le Pen loves Big Black Cock in her wet white french pussy

Gavin Mccines is king because he makes the right look cool, and he's fucking hysterical.

>Ben Shapiro is probably the smartest of the bunch.

Ben Shapiro is smart, but he isn't honest all the time and can get in a tizzy.

He is a 100% free trade supporter with no misgivings. If we think about free trade, what if there was a perfect slave/serf society? The slave/serf society can get maximum production from it's labor force with zero wages (forget about working conditions or dignity).

Do we as America trade with such a society? At what gradient towards that perfect slave/serf society do we say we can't trade? Obviously that perfect slave/serf society will crush our manufacturing, agriculture, and maybe even creative production.

Senpai

This.
I look up to people who bleed for the cause they defend and don't move an inch, the others in the meantime are just bandwagoner making a quick buck of political commentary that everyone with more than 110 IQ and a bit of culture can do.

You forgot Animeism and Athiesim

I want to ejaculate my semen all over Tomi

Crowder is a retard

>Dude condoms are for cucks lmao

Both of these.

They are attractive enough and have that normie appeal so they are valuable as 'faces' but they are terrible spokesmen. Most are too vapid, I feel they care more about climbing up and gaining a reputation than really trying to accomplish something for the movement or 'conscioussness'.

Personally I can't stand them for the most part.

Pic related is the only one I really respect.

Even though Shapiro is a kike fagget just like Milo, it doesn't hurt to have a Harvard lawyer fight on our behalf until enough people are WOKE then we won't need them anymore

They're simply milking shekels telling virgins what they want to hear, which is mostly alt-lite Sup Forums meme content.

He voted 3rd party like a fucking cuck! It's condescending to assume you're better then both sides by being a fence sitting fagget who can decide who will win during the war; just like the fagnostics, they will be the first to be eraticated when it begins

... what the fuck is a crowder?

A miserable little pile of secrets.

>conservatism
>smart and insightful

oh man, do I have some news for you

they are not there for your entertainment or enjoyment but for the upcoming generation.

they dont have to be very insightfull or intellectual as long as they provide an alternative view point.

They're all a bunch of limpwristed opportunist cucks/contolled opposition riding our coat tails. Shapiro was all too happy to ride the wave before we started firing shots at him and the rest of the zionists. Crowder was all too happy to ride the wave until the "they let me grab them by the pussy"-"scandal" broke. Spencer is just an opportunist degenerate larping as a skinhead, taking money and attention from legitimate nationalist organizations. Sargon of cuckad was all too happy to ride the wave until we pointed out race and the jews, and instantly started screeching about evil neonazi bigots and just generally spreads misinfo and talks shit.

Milo and Rubin the only ones i respect despite them being faggots & jews, since Milo's consistently naming (((Soros))) and his ilk, black crime rates, admits race is real etc. Rubin is just an all around good guy who looks at things objectively. Oh, and Molymeme is pretty cool too.

A man that makes Hitler look like Mother Teresa.
youtube.com/watch?v=0sV_bsNIyIk

They're all retarded. Tomi Lahren's entire career is based off of being angry about people being angry. Crowder got popular by doing a bit lifted from Howard Stern like a trained monkey for his Fox News overlords.

Milo Yiannopolous is the new Anita Sarkeesian. Lying about weapons being present at protests against him is no different from Anita's falsified bomb threats.

Ben Shapiro is an intellectually dishonest hack a lot of the time, but kind of smart. In a Ted Cruz-absolute-fucking-sociopath kind of way.

Who is in th other end of the spectrum? Who are the contemporary heavy hitters?

So far I was most impressed by Jordan Peterson, his podcast is just out of this world.

Who else?