is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=dO-Vk4iEfME
youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce?

mirror.ninja/5p9qja

shit I forgot the link

the library

So only offshore Asians have the power to defeat sjws? How do we harness this power?

Who implied that?

East Asians are starting to get into a pretty comfy position amidst this chaos.

Light skinned, and still considered a minority = Not oppressed/shielded against SJWs.

Based chinks.

So if we throw a bunch of gooks and chinks at sjws it will repel them?

Fuckin lol

Based chink

sounds like they responded with a racist insult

slants can stay.

Link please.

Agreed

tru

This is a good idea...

kek awaken, chink is blessed

mirror.ninja/5p9qja

mirror.ninja/5p9qja

mirror.ninja/5p9qja

Obviously. What color is bad? It ain't yellow, bruh.

youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik

Based ching chong

thank you philip for the YouTube link

Fobs > americanized asians
All the fobs I've met have been hard working and based, the only americanized chink i know is a literal cuck

They also don't need affirmative action, proving that being historically discriminated against does not inhibit success, as well as proving a correlation between race and IQ.

His name was Yu Bi Kwait Nau

Thank you.

I can't pronounce that shit. Why didn't he change his name to John like most asian immigrants?

Ah yes Goyim, the "chink" is "based" as you say.

Pay no mind to his broken english and the fact that he is still attending a prestigous American university. Disregard that him and millions of other "based" chinks are flooding into your country, stealing room and opportunities from white students, and actually being a real threat to white America by taking away your actual well paying jobs and career opportunities.

Nice post my friend :^)

those digits confirm

Fuck you mean? I just thought this shit was hilarious and figured you guys would also enjoy it, goy

Kek walks among us

Quints of truth.

Hapa here. People want to call me racist if I reveal my power level, but get freaked out because they're not sure if I'm white, a chink or hispanic. (Some even think I'm native american.) I love triggering virtue signalling liberals with their own "privilege labels" while btfoing of them since I'm more successful than them. Is this what being jewish feels like?

holy fuck the accent makes it hilarious

What do they do? continuing their crusade risks oppressing the minority who is clearly some sort of immigrant

>this is library

It's more about Asian culture than race, desu. This is why all of Asia preforms better than us in our schools.

I live in a college town in nowhere midwest, and I consistently get along with the asian foreigners. Some are my friends. Asian integration isn't perfect but it's at least functional.

I think this video was taken in Dykesville (Madison), and I'm sure that guy cares about his town more than the protesters do.

Fucking leftist hypocrites tell him to back to beijing. lmao

>digits

How'd I do?

is2.Sup Forums.org/gif/1485415262159.webm

You have been visited by the based oriental of silence. Quiet libraries and shut down protests will bless your life, but only if you respond to this post with "HEY! THIS IS RIBRARY!"

I do the same. I'll pull the Jew card if I have to cause I'm a half Jew, especially if someone talks about muh historical discrimination or muh reparations.

Hadn't even read your full post before I started responding. So yes. Except I don't look Jewish at all so you have appearance advantage

Criminally underrated post. Fucking kek.

Also I'm 6'3 so it fucks with their mind that I'm half chink (plus being physically intimidating really helps in triggering people).

Being half jewish, you have the perk of being able to choose when to btfo them though. You can let the conversation get heated and then pull the jew card and watch them trip over themselves apologizing. People basically backpedal right away once they get a good look at me, so I don't get to prolong the meltdown.

I'm from the Midwest as well (MI) and I have strong connections to Wisconsin and Minnesota. Sorta like my brother states. Anyway, the "asian invasion" is a touchy subject, but I personally only have a problem when they intend to leave, as opposed to assimilate, like our ancestors.

Are Asians Our Guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=dO-Vk4iEfME

>inb4 THIS IS MADNESS vines

Sorta. They are high-IQ and tend not to be aggressive. There are some who even say asians will become "white." But even if you don't want that, there is reason to keep them around, because they are reasonable and just.

Trust me, Asians are based behind the scenes. Asian side of my family fucking hates illegals and hood blacks, all supported Trump.

Well, the only other Trump supporter on my campus is an Asian woman, so that figures. Are you a hapa? If so, Chinese or other?

Hapa, half Chinese. Asian women are by far the most based. In private they say the most racist shit, it's a riot.

Having lived in China and meeting many Chinese people I love how they operate. They are racist of course, but it goes be beyond that. (I think they don't even realize they get a pass.)

I've heard the same story from the couple hapa friends I have- they're pretty right wing and either amused or annoyed that leftists expect them to shuck and jive. It must be a common thing

Underrated and one off

Leftism as we see it is manufacture entirely, just like a tv show or call of duty video game. Sooner or later the structure will collapse, because the foundation is inherently flawed.

No matter how "based" fresh off the boat Asians are, The first gen Asian are all leftist.
Even after all their parents escaped communism, they still lean left as fuck.
The worst part is that they personally don't think they lean left, it just after so much time near lefties they think it normal.
When they said straight to my face that diversity is strength, when many places rejected them for being Asians, it boils my blood.

I think you meant second gen Asians. Well, the first gen Asians always vote Liberal, so I guess it doesn't make any difference

Agreed. Only whites are stupid enough for revealing their racism in public.

>This is why all of Asia preforms better than us in our schools.

And yet still behind in technology by a decade.

That expl-AINS everything.

Dude, I'm a a first-gen Asian, and all my cousin lean left as fuck.
My sister despite all the shit she went through and all the work she put into her life, to get a good job, graduate a good college, and overall just live a good life, is an anti-capitalistic fool that constant look down on me for even having a right-leaning option, and we both grew up in rural Texas.
My other cousins at least were apathetic to the voting process and didn't vote at all, because I know they would of voted for Hillary.

Maybe your lived experience is different from the the norm. Many FOB asians (especially Chinese) come off the boat based as fuck.

Correct, and oh man it's great. I'm 6'1" myself with a stocky build so I have an intimidation factor as well.

Only way you'd be able to tell I'm Jewish is from my wavy hair, which doesn't get too noticeable unless I don't get a haircut for too long

also great for arguing for second amendment

It was a good laugh.

Protesting in a library is a pretty retarded thing to do.

Based

At least Texas produced a good man. From where?

First gen asians lean left because they took the schools here.

The effect of the state school indoctrination is rapid

There's a graph I saw somewhere of % of conservatism among Cuban immigrants and their kids who go to American schools. I'm sure you can imagine the difference

A yellow male!

>Protesting in a library is a pretty retarded thing to do.

Lefties don't want people to actually learn anything though

Make no mistake. After the great race war when the niggers and spics take out whitey, we'll be around to mop them up and take over.

Fuck off, shill. Here to divide and conquer, as usual.

That's a fucked up set of teeth on the right.

sauce on that pic?

WTF @ 15-16 second mark you can hear one of the protestors say "go back to beijing" WHAT THE FUCK LOL?

>UKuck

Just a reminder that pic related is a 10/10 in the UK

google "kenny kong"

The comments of the video I watched seem to suggest it was, "Go back to Beijing."

shia is out

Edge of Tarrant County.

Fuck off, mate. Fucking niggers have no place in white society.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg

What? No wing chun?

>UK
>White society

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>is2.Sup Forums.org/gif/1485415262159.webm

What are you - a kike?

>unironicly calls people Kike and shill
>posts nazi vids

you're not even a convincing stormfront.

>be 1st gen male "SEA"
>now whiter than average "German"
>vote AfD because fuck gibs and affirmative action for backwards, useless and criminal Africans who can't even count up their age and Muslims that blow everything up if they can't rape it

No it's just racial IQ

>doesn't think posting nazi videos and calling a kike a kike goes hand in hand.

I see - you're just confused shill.

I never bothered to watch this whole video. Great stuff, had a good chuckle 'round the end on all the 'gas' dialogue.

No, user.
That's Oodegaard Library at UW in Seattle
Recognized it the second I saw the video

Pic related

Hahaha, yeah, giving his list of groups he'd like to gas.

and this is why Asia is winning and China is the 21st century superpower

While Westerners larp, Asians study diligently.

>Asians study diligently.

In an American library

That guys Korean btw.

T. Chinese

hahaha, you sure know teeth, britbong

t-thanks

I thought the edit was worth a little more than 1 measly (You) though

Make Libraries Quiet Again

>109158013
OPM is shit

Shadilay