Trump and his supporters are living in a post-factual environment. How do we fix this?

Trump and his supporters are living in a post-factual environment. How do we fix this?

>facts are only true if they benefit humanity
what did he mean by this?

More like
>Facts are only true if they support my narative

I bet the right wing people who are an actual threat all voted for Hillary because they sincerely wanted all hell to break loose to give them the excuse they wanted to kill people indiscriminately.

We make the facts now.

fuck I really don't want to listen to that 2 hour debate but I want to know what they're talking about.

You also live in a post-factual environment. You're just so full of yourself that you don't see it.
>hurr you're all stupid and can't tell fact from fiction
>but look at me i'm so smart
kys

The truth is that you are on the losing side of a propaganda war.

Your facts aren't real.

By getting shia arrested

I still can't believe they wanted this war with us.

They are like little babies.

Have leftists acknowledge the measured benefits of the right's plans. Pipeline is pretty good and significantly better than trains.

so thts what they mean
factsist

basically its 2 hours of "if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

which one of them says the tree makes a sound

We prepare for possible conflict. Big one coming up soon lads, I can feel it.

India-Pakistan War, Israeli Expanison or Korean War.

>which one of them says the tree makes a sound
well Harris I think, because he keeps going on about how things can be true whether or not anyone knows them.

the example he uses is say someone writes a big long number down, ending in a 1. they tell you its a prime number. you don't know for sure because you haven't done the math to factor it, but it could be a true prime number even if you don't know for sure.

Peterson has a bunch of different ideas about what constitutes truth so he didn't really agree with Harris, but to be honest I really had a hard time grasping what Peterson was getting at

This becomes even better when you abstract at what you're asking here, leafscum:

You are asking how one interacts and reconquers a geographically distributed community with a significant number of people who have decided voluntarily to disregard an agreed upon definition of reality outside their own groupthink.

Idk if there's a quick answer to either tbqh, you kind of just have to see these things through to their natural end. Those who refuse to accept reality rarely make it far once reality starts disagreeing in less restrained ways.

well I would guess peterson is working from the religious framework that knowledge of good and evil is a bad thing and caused the fall of humanity

I'll have to finish listening to it but they are both painfully boring

>left goes full "truth is subjective" 80 years ago
>has crushed the right since then
>right finally catches on that this is the secret to their success
>now everyone is post-factual

OP, this scenario sucks but not for the reason you think.

We do nothing and make sure canada doesn't fuck itself harder than it already has

Don't bother. Peterson makes his case and then Harris spergs out for two hours because fedoras are incapable of associating with someone who disagrees with them.

by removing leaf

Well, no. The liberal era has been the post-factual one. We are post-post-factuals.
We are going back to the roots and have decided to rely on facts again.

A North American muzzie uprising is inevitable.

>Peterson makes his case
I don't think he did

how does the truth of something depends on if its good or bad?

like if I say 1 + 1 = 2, that says nothing about morals but its true

Like Trump's crowd being bigger than Obamas?

people will argue that morality is as objective as math

meant to quote

best course of action is to kys OP.

Peterson's position goes along the line of: behaviors can be morally true if they propagate the well-being and survival of a species across vast spans of time.

By not trying to make news out of something as incredibly petty like that.

>post factual
The foundation of the universe is written in mathematics. The problems of the world can be solved with mathematical equations, not by gender research, experimentation and ((identification))

2 hours of Peterson saying "The way I define truth is when something has a proven long track record of helping humanity."
and Harris saying "No how would you prove that."

Basically Peterson is trying to talk about why tradition has merit because it's refined through a long period of time which makes it stable.

wow you did it +10 philosopher king

>MSM posts horse shit for entire election cycle (muh polls, muh Russians)
>follows that up with horse shit after election (muh MLK bust, muh numbers)
>conservatives are the ones living in an alternative reality.

Okay.

this is harris's argument for 2 hours

peterson has a different axiomatic way of defining "true" think about it in a more esoteric and traditional way like when a person says a king was "good and true"

Truth is dead.

And the internet has killed it.

>says the person that believes there are more than two genders

test

lol, maybe for you poor boys up in the tundra.

The muzzie population in the U.S. is tiny. And quiet.

fake news

Not in Canada. Our Immigration is more strict than America's. Besides, we have the better Muslims (no Arabs)

Wrong. Truth is alive, the internet resurrected it.

ignore this post

is it true that you are shitposting?

Hypernormalization is not new.

>implyin u can kno nuffin

WILL NOT BE IGNORED

>says the $hillbot who hangs on CNN's every word.

Well, the first step would be to stop reporting fake news and lying by omission to fit your narrative. But it's pretty clear the MSM is not willing to do that so they will continue to lose even more trust with people.

Wrong faggot.

I unironically support the Patriots in their efforts to prune memes unfit for passing on.

We need to create context now more than ever.

P U R G E

>accuse the opposition of the very thing you're doing
Nice try Marxist.

OP, don't confuse post factual, with a paradigm reset. thanks.

LEAF

CANADIAN IP RANGE b& WHEN

Yes

> post factual environment
> believes everything the mainstream media says, doesn't even check facts
> a fucking leafs opinion matters
Can we just annex Canada already?

Since when after the 60s does anyone care about objective reality?

>Postfactual environment
Actually it's a different timeline, blame the japanese

there never were any facts to begin with.. it's only now we're beginning to face it

this is why a man who pretty much admitted to not caring about facts won..he was like, im lying but im a beast

she was like, not lying i swear

people chose him game over..

better the devil that admits he's a devil than the devil that hides it

>IP address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What retard thought this was clever?