Trump Freezes $221 Million in aid to Palestinians

timesofisrael.com/palestinians-say-trump-freezes-obamas-last-minute-221-million-payout/

>Cancels aid to Palestinians
>Moves Embassy to Jerusalem
>Opposes Iran deal
>Vows to protect Israel forever
>Vows to wipe out Radical Islam
>Opposes immigration from Muslim countries

Has there been a better goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
youtube.com/watch?v=a3o4uQrMbMk
web.archive.org/web/20090119055212/http://csmonitor.com/durable/1998/02/03/intl/intl.3.html
sephardicstudies.org/iran.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7CErb6W3M
timesofisrael.com/israeli-authorities-raid-binary-options-firm-arrest-ceo-salespeople/
timesofisrael.com/fbi-eu-fraud-authorities-hold-emergency-summit-on-binary-options-fraud/
timesofisrael.com/when-binary-options-fraud-turned-fatal-and-israel-through-its-inaction-became-complicit/
newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/cleveland-rabbis-fight-for-syrian-refugees-in-letter-to-president-trump
educate-yourself.org/cn/The-Goyim-Guide-to-Hasbara-Trolls-from-Jonathon-Blakeley22nov11.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>0 replies

lmao Sup Forums fuckin cucks

Sup Forums is a pro Israeli board.

Fucking brilliant!

Well done my man

That money was only going to go to the PA elite. Apartments in London, Paris, Abu Dhabi and Monaco don't come cheap you know!

Thank you trump. Again with the great decisions. Also Barry was a fucking faggot. So happy to see his legacy being swept aside.

In all seriousness, I've been arguing with people on Sup Forums over Israel for years. I'm not really down with the incessant cock-sucking of evangelicals and neocons, but they are a far better ally than anyone else we have in that part of the world. (Not that that's saying much.) And I'd rather have Israel there than another shithole full of Arabs.

I'd rather have neither

But Trump is fantastic on everything else so I let him slide on this

so much fucking JIDF and neocon cucks on Sup Forums now jesus christ

kill yourselves

Don't disappointed us Jew.

Make America great or pay the price.

Good. And end financial aid to Israel too.

OUR GREATEST ALLIE
THE ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MEDDLE EAST

Murrika fuk yea

Oy vey

Mr. ((Trump)) is a good little merchant. He wrote the art of the deal you know!

>not wanting a containment zone to send the Jews

I don't support sending my tax dollars to foreigners for any reason at all, ever. I think the only people who do are commies and NEETs.

No surprises. Trump is a kike puppet. They have infested to his close family too.

I'm very happy that he cut the money from Palestine, as if the majority of that money would've been used on actual people that needed it.

Israel and Palestine are both subhuman trash, I couldn't give less of a shit.

Hopefully he spends it to help fund the wall.

>commies and NEETs

>two different things

i know its funny just because 4chins but its the literal holy land to christians as well right? the overwhelming majority religion in usa

palestinians are shitty people and never made anything great.

GOOD

The US is not a free money dispenser for kebab scum

dang homes u salty

why are terrorists and their enablers so mad about the embassy moving?

Israel has offered peaceful solutions to the Palestinians plenty of times. Every time Palestine shits all over it. I have Palestinian friends and Jewish friends. Who do you think starts more shit? Who do you think contributes less to my community? Guess what, its the ones with the Crescent. I wish for both of them to just get along, but given the nature of events that have taken place over the years I don't blame the Jews one bit. How many times does your neighbor have to throw rocks through your windows before you say "fuck that guy"? You can argue about the history and philosophy it all 24/7. But in the end, Israel exists, Jews exist, and their neighbors keep trying to kill them.

>palestinians are shitty people
>palestinians are people
?

How much money does USA spend for defending Israel?

Fucking muzzies get butthurt and rage about everything.

How dare you put your Embassy in 'our capital city'.

No cunt, your capital is Amman, Jordan. Except Jordanian's kicked you out, won't let you back. Why? Because even by muzzie standards you pallies are fucking insane. Same with the Gazans, you were Egyptians up until 1967. Cairo doesn't want a fucking bar of you either.

Is anyone really shocked by his kike antics?

>JIDF shills arent bumping kike hostile threads with autistic ebin (((trump))), ebin digits, le goyk wills it! shitposting
>udonsay.bmp

autism

we adapted judaism
we the jews now

Both are problems. It would be best if both got literally BTFO.

Make Israel Great Again

How heavy is a belt of LMG bullets?
They look cool but are they comfey?

TRUMP IS THE SWAMP: Trump's Jewish Elite MAFIA and The 5 Dancing Israelis (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

>USA is Israel's puppet
>yet none of the zionist jews he's talking about is living in Israel.

it's make more that Israel is just a puppet as well

praise kek

MENA must be cleansed with nuclear fire.
With no survivors.

Not that heavy. A flack jacket and a vest with some gear weights way more.

Its tough user both the jews and Muslims are evil

youtube.com/watch?v=a3o4uQrMbMk

>This Syrian bakery is a hit in Berlin
>Syrian Bakery Hit Berlin
>Syrian Bakery
>Bakery

Better spend those 221 million on nukes to remove the middle east including both kikes and kebab.

Where do jews go if Israel is gone? Inb4 to the oven.

Being against the Iran deal is pretty bad though.

new york

fucking cucks for the jew

Can confirm
People here are happy because the won't see this money spent on important sections like health or education.

Trump is simply a good goy

There are less than 9000 Jews left in Iran.

Sup Forums is a pro ted cruz board

See
The palestinian government is much like the american government.
They are cucks for the nose that knows

No, that's a very low estimate. That OP's estimate is quite high I admit, but you just lowballed it. It's true that many Jews have emigrated to Israel recently, but by most estimates it's still a lot more than that.

web.archive.org/web/20090119055212/http://csmonitor.com/durable/1998/02/03/intl/intl.3.html

sephardicstudies.org/iran.html

>Sup Forums's now pro-Israel

you had to go back didn't you Pedro

>This was supposed to be vikings

BUT WE NEED 6 TRILLION MORE SENT OT SHITRAEL

Reminder.

Κεk

May jesus christ be with them

I called this about 2 Years ago and it actually happened.

This was the ADLs goal the entire time and they managed to do it.

It's pretty damn strange. I consider myself a newfag considering I started browsing in 2013-14, took a break for about a year between mid 2015-16, came back and there are so few Jew memes or any of the old dead-kike-on-a-stick insults I remember. Israel seems to be perfectly ok with most users now

Yup, that's pretty spot on.

The Don is cool but old Sup Forums would have completely dropped him after he stated his support for Israel

Are you serious or just a retard?
They sold you military secrets to china.
They never provided any troops in any engagement you were in. Even the smallest Nato european coutries have provided much more than Israel...
But your politicians larp in front of AIPAC and similar lobbies for money so Sup Forums loves Israel.
If all your allies (only the Nato ones) were like Israel (and Saudi Arabia), you'd be fighting 3 wars simultaneously now. Given that you're an american national, you'd risk end up in draft ...
So many fools in Sup Forums

This summer I go to Oz Zion to help in settlements.

I will throw a rock in Americas name against a Pallies head. I hit one last year and I actually saw the dust come off his head. He hit the ground and his buddies left him. I arrested him until I could turn him over! He sang like a canary, little Muzzlem bitch!

Reminds me of the cowards Hezbollah! I was in Tyre at the Gentlemens Club and these Hezbollahs wives were begging to be brought to Israel. They hate their Hezbollah husbands because they physically stink, but most of all they are frustrated about Yisrael and they take their anger out on the nearest thing, their wives. Try what I'm saying. Throw a Koran on the floor and tell her to get doggie. While you are riding watch how she starts cursing the Koran. Hezbollah women are so poor they will clean pipes for a pack of smokes. They also loathe Islam. Do you blame them? Islam is Gay! I'm talking man doing boy GAY! Most are faggots yet they kill faggots. They should just KYS.

Honestly speaking, I can understand the hate for Jews among nationalist circles, as Jews in the west are usually radical leftists etc.

But Israel is the exact opposite of that.
Soros, Eu, leftists, UN etc are as much against us and our ethno state as against you.

We've supposed white South Africa, Rhodesia, the Serbs, and have one of the very few govs that has spoken against Merkels madness in 2015 accepting the refugee.

We support right wing so called by leftist "nazi" parties all over Europe, from Greet, to SD to FPO and so on

pshht schweizbro Sup Forums is a JIDF board now.

you country woudnt exist without the support from outside, your so called leftist diaspora Jews, have nothing else in mind other then to funnel money into the shithole you call israel.

Good Lord. I love Trump.

Leftists Jews in America don't care about Israel though. They don't even care about Judaism.
Also Israel is actually pretty decent

youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

I dont believe you :)

I bet if Trump were to suck a black dick on national television all you faggots would praise him. It's pathetic how blindly you morons follow him.
>inb4 liberal

>2 enemy's fighting each other
>one is surrounded and severely outnumbered
>provide aid to keep that one going
>enemies continue fighting each other at a standstill

4d chess

>but they are a far better ally than anyone else we have in that part of the world
nigger their mossad agents were publicly dancing in the streets of NY when the towers fell

Top lol. I don't give a shit about Palestine. I'm happy.

Trump is amazing.

God bless this country, and thank you to everyone who voted.

We stopped Hillary, and Jeb Bush.

Is getting pulled into wars for Israel also 4d chess?

Why does a non-country have a flag?

>warring to prop up your proxy in a hostile region

Oh shit it's only what states have been doing for thousands of years.

Sup Forums has literally no grasp of diplomacy, foreign policy, national interests and international relations

shit picking at its finest. this fuck is an ultra orthodox retard who lives in his shitty yeshiva or some shit and is hated by the majority that lives in normal cities for being a useless piece of shit to the country (like working or serving in the army).
Most of israel is like the US (to much alike really) in alot of aspects. You dont even realize how much innovation and scientific progress is happening in this country (mostly by the secular/athiest people). If you dont know you should visit here and see for yourself.
Also today we got weed decriminalized so thats good to.

wich interest where there for the US to get drawn into invading Iraw for the jews?

ive read your talmud shlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7CErb6W3M

More money for the W A L L

timesofisrael.com/israeli-authorities-raid-binary-options-firm-arrest-ceo-salespeople/

timesofisrael.com/fbi-eu-fraud-authorities-hold-emergency-summit-on-binary-options-fraud/

timesofisrael.com/when-binary-options-fraud-turned-fatal-and-israel-through-its-inaction-became-complicit/

Your "country" is full criminals

Mehmet, go away.

Look who's talking, your shithole is literally run by cartels

lol, to the major population in israel, the talmud and all that religious bogus is not the driving point of the right of this state to be. you know, even if this state shouldnt exist, the UN gave independence to Israel, like all the other states that surround it. so im sorry, you cant undo this.
enjoy your """""peaceful""""" """""refugees""""" fucking up your country, hans. If you want to know how to remove kebab, again, you are welcome to visit here and see how to do it.

like all the other countries.

I'm a good goy too. Jews are our superior masters.

this is awesome. glad they can stop this transfer by the previous pres. totally shit

hell

machine learning

>palestinians are shitty people
>"palestinians"
Who?

>promoting zionism
you guys are fucking cucks.

lyin TED!

Israeli are cunt and treat your country like shit.
Deoesn't mean you have to go all bleeding hearted over palos though. Let Arabs helps their brethen and let them allah snackbar each other in their shithole without intervening.
Just treat the whole mena as a confinment area, until mudslims treat their djihadism problems.

t:,dr Israeli and palos are cunts, who shouldn't concern christians.

>Palestine

>nu-Sup Forums will defend this

>he prefers arabs who prefer his wife and daughter

Israel: Prison for Marriage with Non-Jews
June 12, 2016

>Israeli marriage law makes it a two-year prison offence for any Jew marrying outside of the rabbinical authorities in that country, it has emerged after a failed attempt to overturn the rabbinate’s authority in the Israeli parliament.

Jewish "country" full of jewish law, dont pretend your "state" law isnt driven by the talmud. You way of live is full of it.

>you cant undo this

You will undo it yourself with the way you treat your neighbours. You are not a democracy more a jewish apartsheid state.

>enjoy your """""peaceful""""" """""refugees""""" fucking up your country, hans.

You mean the same refugee you created by leading the US into war with Iraq?

>If you want to know how to remove kebab, again, you are welcome to visit here and see how to do it.

newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/cleveland-rabbis-fight-for-syrian-refugees-in-letter-to-president-trump

Shlomo, stop pretending that you have no part in this.

educate-yourself.org/cn/The-Goyim-Guide-to-Hasbara-Trolls-from-Jonathon-Blakeley22nov11.shtml

Its the same Hasbara trolls that have been posting here for years.

>now with 1488% more proxies

Goyim you have to love Israel, we luv nationalism to. Diaspora jews bad, israel jew good.