youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/ke82
youtu.be/y5oVGQe8Opw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do I feel like we will always have Holocaust survivors

One thing I love about the wall that liberals don't believe it will happen. Still. And yet it will soon be undeniable right in front of their eyes.

The cognitive dissonance will be challenged like never before.

MAGA

:^)

AWOO AWOO AWOO

youtubedoubler.com/ke82

Shoah LePoof took a Dividing Driver to the face.

Where's that 1/32 native faggot at?
>muh native genes
>muh I hate whitey
>muh I dislike america but still reference the 14th amendment
You really sound like you were born in the good ol' US of A, you Pocahantas faggot

Liberals love to screech about impeachment, but they can never say what Trump would be impeached for.

>Big league winning
>2nd week of Trump presidency
>Lose bigly in beauty contest cause USA sent Harambe's wife

TOPKEK

Wow, these morons don't even know how impeachment works.
Civics and American History classes need to be mandatory in highschools again. I'm glad my highschool had the option for a Civics class still.

Which of Trump's supposed top three justices would be most friendly to 2A?

>Hardiman
>Gorsuch
>Pryor

>tfw went on the TYT youtube
>Cenk looks fucking depressed when talking about the wall

> Shills come on late at night
I guess Soros moved operations back to the UK because he's scared of Trump

AND ILL DO IT AGAIN. IF I CATCH THAT ASS SLIPPIN'!

Someone wanted Cruz memes?

>Hardiman
that's a meme i can get behind

Gets passed down generation to generation

Just like that... a new meme is born.
Praise him.

youtu.be/y5oVGQe8Opw
youtu.be/y5oVGQe8Opw
youtu.be/y5oVGQe8Opw

GIVE IT BACK TO HIM!

"He's fulfilling his promises, quick the republicans will surely impeach the man who delivered them the entire government".
I love their mental gymnastics.

He's Hitler

Tohru, give it back.

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE!!!! NOT A DRILL!!!

There's always been a second wave of shills that kicks in around 3AM
Between 5 PM and 3 AM EST is low shilling and then suddenly BAM, shills fucking everywhere.

restoring the constitution

Am I the only one who loves this /x/-tier LARPy stuff? I know it's nonsense but I love it.

They're going to be just like this guy, standing in front of the wall being built while reporting that the wall will never be built

YOU ANIMAL GIVE HIM BACK HIS PEPES REEEEEEEE

> you are here

Hurting their feelings. Oh and being an unapologetic white male.

Sup Forums told people to go over to Sup Forums for Shia arrest threads so that might be it.

Also shia getting arrested by for assulting a Sup Forumslack while the constant barrage of Sup Forums memes on that cam probably brought normies here.

How low has America sunk that people honestly doubt a fucking wall can be built?

better pic for you

NOT SO FAST PMURTKINS!
I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

i love it because it's showing the mods up as infiltrated cuck shills

bogthread deleted in 3 seconds but cuck shill spam never touched

>Civics and American History class not mandatory in high schools

WHAT, HOW IS THIS ALLOWED, WHAT THE FUCK

this little guy

They should both be deleted, desu.

>Mexico does not believe in walls
top kek
>I reject the decision
You don't have a choice in the matter, Pedro. We're finna fuck your world up.

hating trump is a fucking mental disorder for some people

like yuri said there have been generations of people who have been brainwashed into certain patterns of thought and trump kicks those patterns to the curb

It hit me earlier listening to a local radio show, some guy called in listing all the reason the wall shouldn't be built
>they'll just blow it up
>they'll tunnel under it
>they'll use boats or something
>we'll make mexico mad
>it's too much work and too much money we can't do it

Trump is right, we've been conditioned to think like losers. It's just a simple fucking wall. Just because we'll still have to deal with some other problems along the way doesn't mean we shouldn't build it. It's somehow better to just keep the border wide open? We've become defeatists and didn't even realize it.

American history is still mandatory but civics isn't. Also the American history taught is pretty much,
>the founders were racist
>FDR was Jesus
>the public school system is the best

Bogposting is forced Reddit tier shit. It should be deleted. I agree about the cuckposting and lefty mod though. I don't trust Hiro or his mouthpiece Manager.

>Mexico does not believe in walls
Seeing is believing
(Also don't they have a southern border wall of their own?)

>Civics and American History classes need to be mandatory in highschools again
Already is.

Trump better pick his SCOTUS nominee well. If they go after gay marriage or roe v. wade there's no way he gets re-elected.

> Do you have a friend suffering from T.U.R.D.?

Unless something changed in the last 6 years, they are.

>mexico does not believe in walls
>last yesr america subsidized one on their border with guatemala

It's the conditioning... Pavlov's dog stuff, people hear buzzwords and respond to it automatically without thinking.
Too much social engineering around the world, everybody use it at this point.

kek

> Oh no if they go after shit that the people didn't want he'll lose

Even CALIFORNIA voted to ban gay marraige. It has no support beyond politicians. DON'T BE FUCKING TRICKED.

There are a of /x/ crossboarders that need to go back or stop acting like fags.

What is the difference between "job approval" and "favorability?"

/x/ is just angry that they shitposted about magic for years and then we actually went ahead and used it in the real world

DIVIDED

Wait, is that a mugshot? Did he finally get arrested for punching that dude?

whats funny is it only seems to take one generation, hell even a small subset of a single generation able to dissociate from the buzzwords and conditioning to break through completely

He'll just make them state issues again if anything

1) I'm so fucking happy.

2) I commute through a Somali quarter on a daily basis. This morning, on my morning commute, I noticed a sign affixed to a high-electricity-node which read, "MAKE THE GUILLOTINE RED AGAIN, with a picture of our beloved president.

I just about leapt out of my car to rip the thing off, but the light turned green. I returned after work, and the thing is still there. I scratched away a bit of it again before the light turned, but it is firmly affixed. The bottom contains some sort of website information.

Basically I want to rip it down (it's a poster firmly glued to the metal hub-thing, be careful), but also get the site information. advice on both of these points is welcome, apart from the obvious FBI tip.

The corner is fairly hot, full of muds.

If this is the caliber of memes they have over on /x/ I really don't think they can be saved.

yeah he got arrested tonight.

Was fucking hilarious

Rekt and checked

Why was he crying? I don't get it. He is rich so he should be fine with a slap on the wrist or settle out of court.

Yes.

one is specific other is overall

#JustDivideMyShitUp

That's pretty much the main thrust of RvW criticism

American education fellates the founding fathers.

just rip it down, if they try to stop you, fight back. no tolerance for traitors. bring friends, if you don't feel safe

> Internet outage in Bude (eastern end of major undersea internet cable)
> Shills all suddenly vanish at the same time

my sides

hes crying because hes a pathetic little bitch and because his jewish masters will have him euthanized then replaced with a body double for failing his task

>tfw a BLM sign got put up in my town
>it got torn down in just a couple hours
I love the rural Midwest

Is Ron Paul a pacifist?

Please don't namefag. We have to stay anonymous to fight the leftypol fags.

I grew up in San Bernardino, things are fucked and there's a reason why even majority whites voted for Clinton there

Will Trump make Haggis importable again???

>I commute through a Somali quarter on a daily basis. This morning, on my morning commute, I noticed a sign affixed to a high-electricity-node which read, "MAKE THE GUILLOTINE RED AGAIN, with a picture of our beloved president.
You guys are fucked. Thank God most of Europe is catching on before it gets as bad as you have it.

Goodnight Trumpgen

Remember that shills can't stop Trump from being President.

This is nothing. There was a rapper near where I live that nearly killed a man with a champagne bottle and got out in like a year. He didn't do anything too bad.

kek

Can Trump arrest or otherwise remove these disgusting mayors refusing to end their sanctuary policies? They're violating federal law, are they not?

Import scots to make American haggis

no, he's an extreme isolationist

No clue. It's all bullshit anyway

Trump is undoing everything the globalist swine left and complicit neocon GOPe have been trying to shove down our throats for YEARS.

If (((they))) thought they could get away with fixing the election any more than they did, or if they thought they could get away with killing Trump+Pence now, they sure as fuck would and seat establishment puppet Paul Ryan so they could keep doing the bidding of (((israel))) the Council on Foreign Relations and the US Chamber of Commerce.

That's what all those military general/admiral endorcements were about. That's why he had the big "Look at all these military, ICE, Homeland security people endorsing me, oh by the way Obama is american" dog and pony show right before the election. It was a message: the military WON'T let them cheat him. Trump's assassination or a rigged election would trigger civil war.

Why can't a butcher make it here? I have done custom orders from butchers.

No, just anti-war. They are expensive and such. America has very little need to do anything besides maintain a border, navy, and nukes technically.

This. Any of us may all be called upon to bleed for the cause.

America is back. Trump means business.

Explain to me how Trump will demand a sovereign nation like mexico to build a wall without seriously destabilizing the relationship between the two nations.

>sign says "one planet one people one future"
>probably still thinks he supports diversity

Isn't that like the exact opposite though?

Where the awoos at?!

He will cut funding.

sorry was doing it earlier cause i was speaking to someone specific

he's an important voice to have around but I'm glad he never got elected president

People have definitely softened on the matter though. I'm pretty sure polls show that most Americans support marriage equality.

I don't think that's good enough for people who care about them. I am pro-life to a point but it's a losing issue in my view. I also think the supreme court made the right decision on gay marriage being covered by the 14th amendment. It's such a retarded issue who cares if fags get married? Just don't have laws that force Christian bakers to bake gay wedding cakes. I think a lot of Trump voters did so despite his socially conservative pandering not because of it. I fear he will alienate the rust belters that won him the presidency.

Can somebody give me a rundown on this guy?

That's not good enough.