Make Mexico Great Again?

We have extensively discussed how to make America great again, and about the wall along our southern border, but what about the situation on the other side of that border?

How could Mexicans overcome rampant corruption, gang violence, a tanking economy, and establish a national identity to be proud of?

>inb4 nuke the spics
Use an ounce of critical thinking, this board could use a thread that isn't about Richard Spencer or cuckolding

Mexico should nuke the US before it's too late.

Mexico should nuke the US.

What would that accomplish

Arm the people against the cartels.

I proposed them before and you guys were like "nah, hat have you ever done for us other than steal, rot in hell"

Those people obviously were not Texan.

Building the wall.. or Losing more Territory.

amloposting turn on

Could you really make Mexico great again with people like this living there? Also I don't think Mexico has ever been great to begin with.

This would lead to civil unrest without an end in the foreseeable future, and heavy civilian losses. The cartels are violent and operate under an eye-for-an-eye mentality, and will both extort and terrorize the citizens if rebelled against.

Then its time to make Mexico great (for the first time). What can be done to combat the gang violence with minimal bloodshed (at least civilian non-gang affiliated casualties)?

Restore the Emperor.

Someone pointed out to me that
>a) the cartels control a lot of northern Mexico
>b) northern Mexico is whiter than a lot of the Southwest
It's on the LARPy side but annexing parts of the north and purifying it isn't out of the question imo. The cartels provide a perfect justification, and a population exchange between occupied Mexico and an independent California would further whiten the former and bring down the latter.

This is also a good option.

If I'm not mistaken the cartels are popular in some parts of Mexico, much more so than the non-existent government.

Then we take it up a notch. Good ol' American intervention.

>again

I don't give a fuck. Cut the check already for the wall and then fuck off into extinction.

memes

That sets a dangerous precedent. It is a domestic affair that Mexico must deal with, not the United States (barring an act of war against the U.S. by the cartels). Even if you chase the gangs to the hills you would end up with a save-face operation like America's continued presence in Afghanistan. You have to convince the population that change is necessary and THEN implement it, not the other way around.

Alright, for the first time then

I'm not Mexican, but I am interested in possible solutions. If you're a Christian, think of it as a "love thy neighbor" kind of situation. If not, think of it from a geopolitical or economic standpoint.

FUCK MEXICO

Make Mexico part of USA.

How do I get a mexican qt?

Cartel infiltration?

>ID: GEY
kek

My neighbor doesn't send the dregs of their society to my country to leech off us rather than take care of their own people. Think of it from a geopolitical/economic standpoint?

What is there to think about? Seal the border, deport criminals, profit.

Mexico was never great. It has been an unqualified disaster since independence.

The only reason it is an independent country is because Americans didn't want to integrate a brown horde of people that an annexation would bring.

we annex them

I hope the reformed cia can help u guys slay cartel

I do think the cartels will wage war with our new and improved stance. Also, this is much closer than the ME. I have little doubt that the good people there would welcome some real attention to their fucked situation.

What would you hope to accomplish my infiltrating the cartel?

There is more than one type of Mexican that comes to the United States. Granted, some will have ties to gangs and bring their violence this side of the border, but some flee poverty to work for a living to support their families in Mexico.

This is a respectable thing when viewed from the standpoint of a man trying to support his family, but economically it is a burden on the American economy, and something must be done.

>What is there to think about
Sealing the border is not an economically profitable thing to do. Trade between Mexico and the US is very important, and is good for both country's economies.

Annexation means we inherit their social and economic problems, so it would not be quite so easy of a solution.

how's the philippines coming along? maybe they can get some ideas from duterte?

Let America make you great by letting us take northern mexico. We'll push out the cartels and anybody else and send them to the south. So I guess we'll make north mexico great.

Mexico needs a civil war where leftists don't win. It's obvious from the posters on this board that not all Mexicans are retarded and there is potential for the future of Mexico but it will need extremely brave leaders.

Also they need to kill some of the illegals that we send back. Shits extreme but I've worked with illegals and while some are good people, I've heard other brag about sexually assaulting women, smuggling drugs and even murder all while laughing.

Mexico does have a respectable class of citizens and it would be much better off if those people were the standard. I personally like Mexicans and I don't mind them as a neighbor but they have to deal with their problems with an iron fist much like us.

I don't think it will happen though, I think America will become a nigger shit hole and North America will look like Brazil in 100 years.

>How to Fix Mexico

Google Jaime Rodríguez Calderón, aka EL BRONCO DE NUEVO LEON!.

Duterte implements a strategy of hardline intolerance of any drug or corruption-related activity, which works if the general public is just as on-board with the idea. I don't believe the Mexican public is ready to take that step, and with current high-level government corruption, you'd have to be a very brave man to take that stand and lead the public on an anti-drug/corruption crusade.

>we'll push out the cartels
That is a lot easier said than done. How would you go about doing that if you had the power and authority?

The tighter you squeeze the more sand slips between your fingers. A tight governmental grip may foster underground rebellion and may actually strengthen the cartels if the civilians are not as hardline as the government on their stance towards gangs.

>fixing mexico
They're still bitching over being mestizo or not so it's a lost cause for all of them

I know exactly what you mean. I know a number who did just that, I don't consider them to be a burden though because they worked for citizenship and pay taxes. Still, the US would benefit from wiping out cartels, erasing the Mexican governmental collusion with the cartels, and giving the Mexican people control over their country. Dream big.

That's a fair point about a resistance that I didn't consider. Latinos love their gay ass revolutions too so that's actually very likely.

That's all I had. Maybe Mexico is just fucked in the long run due to culture.

This board could also benefit from a cleansing of liberal filth, but it's not likely.
Similarly, Mexico, Central America and Latin America are all shit holes and not worthy of critical thought.
Retarded border jumpers can figure their own shit out on the >south< side of the wall.
Mexican problems are not going to be American problems anymore.

You'd have to take out the poor to take out the cartels. As long as there are poor Mexicans and easy drug money cartels will always pop-up. Trumps plan to curb drug smuggling may actually help Mexico if he can do it. Crippling the cartels economically would hurt them more than anything. When crime pays less than honest work, organized crime fades. Big reason the mafia isn't what it used to be, most mafia business is honest business these days.

t. paco

say you're an american hang out aroung universities

Is there any LSD in Mexico?

Non-white countries cant be fixed.

lots they, narcs used to slip it into candies to get the children buzzed and get new addicts

If your neighbor has a pest problem, it inevitably becomes your problem.

Best idea I have is round up a bunch of people with connections to the cartel. Torture them for info on their superiors and move on to the next group. Work your way the torture ladder until you get to a leader then kill him in an extraordinary way to send a message. Alternatively we could ally ourselves with a cartel. They could wipe out all the rivals then we swoop in and kill them all.

There are other ways of solving social issues than violence, but it must be done from the ground up. You have to create an idea, something bigger than any one Mexican, something to inspire change. You must convince the youth to pursue a different path than gangs or organized crime, and to lead an honest life. Religion may be a catalyst in this process, but the creation of a national identity worth living and dying for is paramount. Violence is a temporary solution, but education is a long term solution.

This will not yield the results you hope for. In doing so, you will only radicalize those you torture and those associated with the ones you keep captive. This is exactly how ISIS was formed: radicalization through imprisonment and torture of Al Qaeda in Abu Ghraib and similar camps. The result will be even more pronounced if the imprisonment and torture is carried out by a non-Mexican government. Granted, I don't believe it progress to ISIS 2.0 but ultimately radicalization will be the result.

Best answer to that is they can't radicalize if they're dead.

>there's people who root for them
jesus christ, when is this damned meme going to end? nobody likes those psychos, literally no one, they go around terrorizing innocet people, ruining the local businesses because people either don't want to risk getting caught up in a shootout or kidnapped. They are starting to ruin the last touristic strongholds because they spread like wildfire, only the most stereotype brayans and mentally fucked up farmers who knew those freak growing up are the ones that might like them, but aside from those low lifes nobody like them. Before those pricks start going berserk things were peaceful, now one hs to lookover your shoulder to see if someone is't following you.

Put martial law into act for a year have military forces capture all cartel leaders.

mexico has a deal with the US from the 60s where it wouldn't make bombs even though it's been technologically capable since the early 60s.

>rampant corruption
Make all monetary records for people in state jobs automatic, digital and public
>gang violence
Legalize all drugs and put state approved sale points, as well as free of charge rehabilitation centers
>a tanking economy
Zero risk state provided grants for business, based on risk evaluation of a provided plan by the to be owner
>establish a national identity
Lol