WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THE MUSEUM SECURITY CAMERA HAS THE MAIN SCUFFLE ON TAPE?!?

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THE MUSEUM SECURITY CAMERA HAS THE MAIN SCUFFLE ON TAPE?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

movingimage.us/support/supporters
archive.is/EcMwx
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtcD7s_Tms
youtube.com/watch?v=Un8P2iqzkdE
abcnews.go.com/US/shia-labeouf-arrested-charged-assault-nyc-anti-trump/story?id=45057961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very high but Sup Forumsblart saw it all he is a witness

Between very low and very high.

which one is Sup Forumsblart?

I cant keep up with all these fucking pol characters

secret police

movingimage.us/support/supporters

What are the chances of them releasing it? That list reads like a Tel-Aviv phone book or a NYC Democratic Party Donor List, depending on which way you want to look at it

museum owners are kikes and buddies with shia. it's going to disappear.
someone who was there said some people were filming.

>everybody has smart phones
>nobody caught it on video

fuck buzzfeed

Can based user give a shout out to Moot?

The fat guy with the black MAGA hat

>main scuffle
Someone fill me in on what happened?

fuck buzzfeed archive.is/EcMwx

can someone post analytics of he will divide us stream website

the big guy who kind of looks like kevin james.

Can based user give a shout-out to Moot and the Lewt Crew?

Who the fuck is Moot, you fucking newfag?

Go to YouTube and type "Shia Assaults" like normies will. There's so many results from this week it's like he wanted to get arrested.

Agency here. There is video, it was taken by an user on infchan and he is working with the victim to ensure it is provided to the proper authorities. Are you ready to see the first Sup Forumslionnaire?

Can someone recap the events so far? I wasn't following this.

Leatherjacket user here.
I can't say for sure, but I heard someone there say the camera "faces the other way" so there's small chance it caught it.

I would still investigate it though.

I didn't see him hit anyone, but I did see the victim fall down and cover his face.

did the guy who got licked press charges?

Do we have any actual confirmation that Sup Forumsblart isn't just some random troll making shit up?

I feel like Sup Forums is way too accepting of shit people say as long as it fits the general message around here.

he might've set it up just so he'd get more attention. but then again he's gotten into random fights before

Well if TMZ is already editing the video to protect (((their))) own, who is to say the Museum won't?

Anyone got the video of him pulling the guy

>What are the chances of them releasing it?
Absolute fucking zero

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened

>it's like he wanted to get arrested.
Exactly. This is planned, it is a set-up. Look how quickly the twitter world was filled with the same worded tweets of innocent "Jewish" man protecting himself from "violent Nazis." That is where they are going with this. All people (i.e., Trump supporters) who disagree with libs are now Nazis.

did this guy end up pressing charges ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtcD7s_Tms

>forgot to loop it

youtube.com/watch?v=Un8P2iqzkdE

why are you contradicting yourself in this post

He posted a picture before thread died. Dunno why he didn't just make a new thread the dumb fuck. Hope someone saved it .

Sup Forums fucked things up for everybody as per, and are now screaming like the retards they always are irl for everyone they dont like to be arrested, or sued, or shut down.
>oh, he laid a glove on him, CONTACT THAT MEDIA WE SO HATE - LOCK HIM UP!
fucking sad twats

it was the Sup Forumsack who was covering his mouth

Where can I go to see the highlights of "He Will Not Divide Us"? I've been out of the loop this past week and I've heard it was a great time.

How is it a contradiction? Whether they release the video or not, whether they release the real video or not, is mute. They already have their boy, Shia, arrested, and already have the dialogue out there via twitter. Poor, innocent, non-violent Jewish Shia protecting himself from big ol' evil Nazis. The video is a moot point now to them. They won't release the real one, because it shows the truth.

just playing the game like everyone else.

threadly reminder when you see an american flag, you are actually speaking to a shitskin LARPing as a white

This. He could be full of shit.

Do we know if he did anything to trigger Shia specifically?

Can someone tell me what happened I didn't watch for one fucking day and then big shit goes down REEEE

God damn it didn't any of you save that fucking pic of him?

tonight on amc, to wrangle a goy wrangler: the shia ladouche story

I'd kiss back for the keks lmao

Imagine they just start making out

He got punched in the face and it left a bruise you idiot.

I was there. Blart was literally trying to separate them apart and Shia reached over. Of course he would know, he was in between.

Shia assaulted yet another person, cops got tired of it and finally took him in, also tmz released a video of the arrest with fake audio to garner sympathy for him

he probably gave that poor virgin kid oral herpes

dude Sup Forumsblart is literally one of us

Here's the supposed Blart re-cap. No photo evidence or timestamp but it seems awfully elaborate even for Sup Forums LARPing.

post video? also millionaire Shia is back

(((shia))) is back

Do they look pink, Blart?

So lame Leather Jacket doesn't want to report an assualt because he thinks it's "snitching." What a moron. What the heck is wrong with men today? So let a violent thug continue to roam the streets and hurt others because you don't want to "snitch." Leather jacket is a plant.

Found the picture proof that this was blart
This thread

Leather jacket man isn't as autistic as the majority of Sup Forums

it all makes sense now

Habitual liars are great at it tho

How many Shiassaults have there been?

I've downloaded the youtubes of em, have like 5 of em right now.

Why is is autistic to report when someone physically assualts you? I am sure if some dude smacked you in teh chest you would react, either by punching back or filing a report. The guy is a plant, only way to explain it. They are provocateurs, to make Trump supporters look like violent Nazis. Just like orange hat girl. She is doing Nazi salutes. Who does that? Not Trump supporters, but libs who think Trump supporters do that.

He slapped his stomach ... hardly an assault

feed is dead.

Is /ourgirl/ OK?

Punch to the face with bruising isn't a slap to the stomach. Stop pushing fake news.

yes. feed is back up. I lost it for a few minutes, fine now.

>doesn't want to report an assualt because he thinks it's "snitching."

That's what men do, handle aggression without being whinny bitches about it.

Sharia Labeouf is definitely getting himself in trouble before this is over. He's already losing his shit.

Fuck off

i like him

So is Shia just chanting now?

VERY HIGH. THATS PERFECT. WE NEED THAT FOOTAGE.

Shia just initiated a war with Sup Forums.

It's only going to escalate from here on our.

We have 4 years to get even with this scumbag.

I wonder if this was on camera? Surely it had to be on some camera being right in queens.

Every business in a mile radius would gladly give the footage over to the police after hearing that chanting for a week straight.

from here on out*

abcnews.go.com/US/shia-labeouf-arrested-charged-assault-nyc-anti-trump/story?id=45057961

Shia LaBeouf was arrested in New York City early Thursday morning and charged with misdemeanor assault
HAHAHAHAHHA

I don't even see him there. But some kid with a pony tail is now there.

He was charged and received a a desk appearance ticket for court at a later date.

I'm talking about leather jacket man you sperg, not the scarf guy - why are American's so fucking stupid

>I wonder if this was on camera?
And where is all the cell phone video of it? Every time I watch the live stream if they are not staring at the camera mind-numbingly chanting, they have their heads down furiously typing on their cell phones. So they all have cell phones and all have them out. So why no cell phone vids?

He wants to get arrested so he has an excuse not to return 'Hurr, authorities said I can't go back' because he is already bored of his own fucking idea and can't wait to hit St. Tropez again.

Sup Forums blart is a hero

some faggot

Shia thinks getting arrested will make me forget his tough guy phase where he got beat up like 6 times.

Shia acts like a drunk / druggie

whats the nick name of the 1488 guy?

>received a desk appearance ticket

Well he's going to be back tomorrow with an army of angry SJW's out to get the evil Nazis that he was defending them from, so says the Twitter.

This might actually blow up in our faces but I'll be damned if it wasn't hilarious.

>I use my stomach to push Shia away

amerifat as is

He time-stamped earlier after he was there and broke up the scuffle

Dem neo-nazis

it doesn't work that way
if he does anything else he is fucked.
if he get arrested one more time i'm sure the judge wont go easy

Jewboy fked up

That merchant pose the guy on the left does is uncanny.

>if he does
He Doesn't have to. He cult leader now.

we the jews now

What the fuck did he do?

He's a bitch. He only picks on people weaker than him. If he can't bully them he'll act completely passive around them. He was awfully close to getting dog piled, its just then it would be 2-3 middle/lower class youth who can't defend themselves vs a rich privileged film actor with the support of the museum (and their trustees, which include tons of media corp heads), and city politicians. And it'd be on film. Why do you think he got out in 4 hours? If it was anyone in the crowd they would've spent the next 12-36 hours in Jamaica Central Bookings until arraigned by a judge then allowed to post bail. He leveraged his connections and money to be allowed out at the precinct.

I know for a fact if he takes the first swing on camera I'm brawling. I work demolition. I'm not going down easily.

It'll be funny. We should get /r/the_donald in on this. Hoard of retards vs Hoard of retards.

The jew boy on the stream right now was saying "nigga" alot and was forced to apologize