Check out this cunt's Facebook rant regarding Australia Day

#notallmenhaveapenis

I can't. Images won't expand tonight and I don't have a magnifying glass.

>continued pain and suffering of the aboriginal people
I thought that was what the petrol fumes were for?

>I don't care how uncomfortable a truth it is or how offensive it may be

Watch him sing a different tune when you tell him Abos are fucking cavemen retards. They rape and abuse their kids and women to this day to the point where the military has to intervene. Our tradies go out there and build them houses and schools which they destroy within a few months. That the "stolen generation" was us rescuing abused kids from their parents.

We're they literally the only generation of abos to not be a complete drain on society?

Or did even that not work?

The cognitive dissonance is incredible. He rails against the poor living conditions of abos and "paternalistic government" at the same time. Basically summed up as "gibs dem mo money", but I would hazard to guess that the Australian government has probably already dumped truckloads of cash into these people's well-being. Leftists just can't accept that some groups of people might have problems that don't stem from the white man's oppression.

I only read the first 3 words, m8. and it was enough. agreed!

Don't care. Had a good time racking K and MD and getting pissed and wearing my akubra and singlet.

Didn't think about, let alone care about, some butthurt pre-civilization people who gave their country up for some shiny rocks.

Stopped reading at "systematic".

Fuck Australia Day
Started reading there

>Fuck the nanny state!

>Fuck the government for not giving the most spoiled people on the planet more free shit!

Makes sense.

Oh good I thought it was just me. This is usually the night I read storytimes on Sup Forums too

I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that question.

Who's Australia Day? and why is she relevant to this meme generation website?

>Ugh, like SORRY if I make you UNCOMFORTABLE!

Since when did being annoying stupid and wrong make you a moral paragon?

abbos had about 50k years to prepare better defenses, and got rolled in less than a hundred

fucking mediocre

>Straya day

Civilization day.

>Australia day is celebrated every year to let the abbos know what they lost.

"Yeh nah fuck ya cunts its straya day ayyy m8" all abos in straya